Welcome to Yg One Love. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
6. When that is done on the botton click on Extract Images (Posted Image)
7. When it's done just click on ok..& you have extracted your images. (Posted Image)
This is my way, it looks long & complicated but once u use to it, it will be easier. U can make gifs using imageready only but i haven't tried that so i can't tell u how that works. If anyone has a quicker way please make a tutorial for us.
5. To change the gif size go to Image scroll down to click on Image size (Posted Image)
6. Change the percentage value to how small u want. Than click OK (Posted Image)
7. To change the frame size (Width, Height) click on Image scroll down & click on Canvas Size (Posted Image)
8. Change the Width & Height percentage to what you want, play around with the setting until u find the right size. Also choose which way u want the frame to move. Anchor (up, down across etc) (Posted Image)
9. Finally when u are satisfied with your gif go to File- Save Optimized As (Posted Image)