Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tales Gaming Sanctuary. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What're you up to now?, For old times' sake?
Kibou
Posted: Sep 25 2010, 07:29 AM

♥ n_n ♥
Group Icon

Group: God General
Member No.: 10

Yeah, ended up starting a topic because the nostalgia attack was SO BAD. Really want to know what people are up to now, geez.

Guess I'll start, even if nobody cares about what I'm up to...?! Managed to graduate from high school for some reason and am in my 3rd year of Some University now studying Business Admin, which sucks because I suck. Also went to Europe for 1.5 months from mid-July to the end of August, stayed at my cousin's and at a "significant other"'s. Went to various cities in Holland, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Copenhagen, and finally Paris.

As for internet activities, am really/overly active on Twitter now under a different username, but "name" is still Kibou. I also used to write a lame Wordpress blog about various dumb JPN-related stuff, but I stopped because I had school/other distractions. Now I just talk to bloggers who commented on my posts on Twitter. I'm also on MSN sometimes if you want to talk? PM for details, etc. That's about it, really. Hope I'm not writing to ghosts! Also kind of embarrassing to write all this in a public topic, but there you go! Guy.gif

--------------------
so not a sig
Rapid_Panda
Posted: Oct 3 2010, 03:31 PM

*Clumsy Lump*
Group Icon

Group: Superior
Member No.: 6

Holyshit. Hey there.
Sounds like you've had your hands full!
You're on msn? ADD ME UP: ping.peace@hotmail.com.
I'm also on Skype a bit: ping.xiao.los
I also have a facebook.... You can probably find me by plugging my email in.

Let's see, what have I been up to?... Basically finished off my last 2 years of high school working my butt off in every play and musical I could audition for. Kept up with singing and choir and playing piano. Made it into the Michigan All-State Honors Choir with my best friend. After high school, I went onto Michigan State University for a year and partied a little too hard. I'm moved in back home for this year to recover my grade at a community college. Planning to get an apartment next year with my best friend and go to a local university. I'm not sure what my major is going to be, but I'm definitely going to be aiming for a music minor. In the long run, I'm hoping to become a Physical Therapist.

I'm really not much of a gamer anymore and it's rare for me to find an anime that i can sit down. Definitely A LOT more outgoing than I was was when I stuck around here; however, I've been taking pride in the fact that I have experienced both sides of the social spectrum. xD

Nevertheless, there's always a special place in my heart for Tales. <3

--------------------
user posted image
Sunny
Posted: Oct 4 2010, 11:59 PM

Pilgrim
Group Icon

Group: Member of Lorelei
Member No.: 180

Good to see you guys are still kicking! Before I start on my own post, add me on AIM/MSN.

AIM: VietSunnyD5
MSN: anise-tatlin@hotmail.com

So anyways, I'm the real Sunny. I couldn't log into my original account 'sunnythefreak' because of password issues. I don't know if it was changed or if it's just different than the passwords I use now but whatever!

Anywho, I'm in my 3rd year in a university and I'm majoring in History with a teacher credential option. I really want to get the younger generation more excited and involved in History. I also think that way too many people take education for granted so maybe if I were to give them a good experience in my History class, they'd take their education more seriously (because the typical lazy college student stereotype IS prevalent). Lots of things have happened in my real life. I have my own car, plenty of good friends, and I'm engaged. Life is good.

Internet wise, I usually chat with people on MSN/AIM. The only forums I go to is the official Tales Forum (otherwise known as Tales Series Index) under the name "Sunny". I've been an active member there for quite some time and I usually stay there to keep up on news on the latest Tales games (and other non-Tales games). If you guys are ever interested, here's a link: http://tales.namco.com/forums/

--------------------
user posted image
Rapid_Panda
Posted: Oct 5 2010, 12:23 AM

*Clumsy Lump*
Group Icon

Group: Superior
Member No.: 6

QUOTE (Sunny @ Oct 4 2010, 06:59 PM)
Good to see you guys are still kicking! Before I start on my own post, add me on AIM/MSN.

AIM: VietSunnyD5
MSN: anise-tatlin@hotmail.com

So anyways, I'm the real Sunny. I couldn't log into my original account 'sunnythefreak' because of password issues. I don't know if it was changed or if it's just different than the passwords I use now but whatever!

Anywho, I'm in my 3rd year in a university and I'm majoring in History with a teacher credential option. I really want to get the younger generation more excited and involved in History. I also think that way too many people take education for granted so maybe if I were to give them a good experience in my History class, they'd take their education more seriously (because the typical lazy college student stereotype IS prevalent). Lots of things have happened in my real life. I have my own car, plenty of good friends, and I'm engaged. Life is good.

Internet wise, I usually chat with people on MSN/AIM. The only forums I go to is the official Tales Forum (otherwise known as Tales Series Index) under the name "Sunny". I've been an active member there for quite some time and I usually stay there to keep up on news on the latest Tales games (and other non-Tales games). If you guys are ever interested, here's a link: http://tales.namco.com/forums/

I used to check in on those forums too.
Went by Karma or something. I don't remember. XD

--------------------
user posted image
Sunny
Posted: Oct 5 2010, 01:53 AM

Pilgrim
Group Icon

Group: Member of Lorelei
Member No.: 180

I think I vaguely remember that. xD

Anyways, I think you and PFM are the only ones I currently talk to from TGS.

--------------------
user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Links
Affiliates
Topsites
ToU Topsites Symphonic Heaven >> Topsite Forgotten Memories Topsite KOEI Warriors Topsites PhanXgames Topsites Lloyd Owns fayt Topsites Valiturus Cross Topsites Cursed Waters Topsites

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

Skin Winter Serenade designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.