Season: Spring | Day: Sunday| Event: None| Weather: Rain
1. Be as active as possible. Try to tell us when you are leaving and for how long. Don't take part in a lasting roleplay if you're going to leave for Florida the next day... it isn't fair on the others involved.
2. Okay, concerning swearing. I personally don't mind swearing, but others on the site might. If you are making an RP containing swearing, please say so in the title or description. EDIT: I'm going to make a poll on this
3. Inappropriate material shouldn't be posted on the site in signatures, avatars, usernames, or posts. If anyone does this the inappropriate content will be removed and they will be warned and suspended for 1-2 weeks. If it happens again they will be banned from the forum.
4. Try not to fall back on one-liners. I know how easy it is to post just one simple sentence, but it makes the roleplay slow and of less good quality. Some topics may have "Advanced Roleplay" in the title. In these topics posts of more than 100 words are neccessary - it isn't much.
5. Keep OoC topics in the OoC board as far as you can. OoC things inside roleplays may disappear mysteriously...
6. If anyone is caught saying unkind things about any other member of the site, they will be suspended for a day to a week. If it happens repeatedly, they will be banned from the site.
1. Please fill in what you have bought on the topic (Linkage). Anyone caught not doing this will have a fine of however much the item(s)cost - doubled. Also, it won't be added to your inventory.
2. Food doesn't do anything except give you the subject for a post or two. Don't complain because you "wasted" your money.
3. Want an item not available? Open a shop that has it. You can always buy things from your own shop - but you must pay.
4. You can resell things, though not in a shop - you will have to find another player willing to buy the item off you.
1. Characters must have real sins and virtues. This is absolutely neccessary.
2. There is a maximum of 8 powers and weapons combined.
3. If you mention that your character is rubbish at something in your intro, stick to it. They can, however, have lessons in it (possibly at the Academy) and therefore get better (but gradually at that).
4. Characters/character parts bought from the shop must be included in the "What You Have Bought" topic (see above)
5. No character can be immensely powerful unless they are a deity. To create a deity you must have posted over 250 posts (I'm getting there...!). If you have posted over 200 posts you can be immortal.
6. You can't decide to be the Queen, or a prince/princess. These characters (as the RS Authority) are NPCs.
5. Your characters should be a reasonable age (unless they are a troll or witch/wizard, in which case they can be any age)
1. Grammar and spelling are not neccessary (and I can't spell that...) but would be greatly appreciated. However, if your posts are hard to decipher then they may be corrected by admins.
2. No GMing or PPing. Fine, write that you hit another character. But don't write, Sally hit George. He reeled backwards, clutching his face. That is for the other player (George's creator) to decide. You can always write stories in the Library and control all of your characters there.
3. Don't fight other players for no reason (unless your character is the type that does that). Think. In real life, would Bob really just randomly punch Sam? (like I'm randomly choosing these names...)
4. Trading between players is allowed, however charity isn't (yes, I'm evil. Live with it.). Don't go and buy a loaf of bread, then give it to another player - it loses your hard-earned money and anyway, loaves of bread aren't exactly horrifically expensive.
5. Double posting should be avoided wherever possible.
1. No GMing or PPing
2. You can't buy a weapon in the middle of a battle and then use it in the fight you were already in
3. Same as above but this time with creatures that could aid you in the battle
4. Try to keep to your character's personality. If they wouldn't hurt a fly, it isn't sensible to have them smashing out at someone (unless the person throws them into an uncharacteristic fit of anger somehow). If they've killed tens of people before without caring, they aren't going to feel bad about killing someone and hold back.
a) You cannot decide that someone else should die. You can pull the trigger of the gun pointed at them. But they decide whether to fall down on the ground or to jump out of the way. If someone jumps out of the way a couple of times, don't keep on slashing them forever. It's boring and pointless, and is classed as spam.
b ) If anyone starts killing off their characters when they get bored of them in order to make more, then they will get a warning and/or suspension from the site. This is not allowed. Your charries should only die if you feel that is the natural way that things should go.
Adverts for other sites/forums can be done in a couple of places:
Please don't PM me or any other admins with affiliate requests/send out advertisements. This can result in a warning and/or suspension.
Skin Copyright to FOFadmin of Flight Of Fantasy (Meh first skin! However crap it may be)