Title: Anyone go on neo and want to advertise?
FOFadmin - January 7, 2006 08:12 PM (GMT)
danielle9292 - January 7, 2006 09:51 PM (GMT)
|QUOTE (FOFadmin @ Jan 7 2006, 03:12 PM)|
| The Board |
Esael- idk what are we advertising? The guild or the forum? I thought you got warned for advertising the forum. You know, you can go on myspace writing groups, or aol chat rooms and advertise there too.
FOFadmin - January 8, 2006 10:06 AM (GMT)
Which is why I'm now doing it on the guild account:
me3go- 2 warnings, 1 suspension
So they can't freeze either accounts XP
Arosen: But... isn't that bad?
Boris: -wakes up- I thought you got sent to the loony bin?
danielle9292 - January 10, 2006 01:42 AM (GMT)
*LIGHTBULB* you can make more accounts. This is how you do it:
1. go to yahoo.com
2. make 5 new e-mail accounts
3. use those 5 e-mail accounts to create 5 new neopets accounts per email account (25 neopets accounts= 50 warnings)
4. get lots of new members.
5. 50% of the guild wont be admins!
1. If tnt finds out, you will have all 25 accounts frozen, and your computer IP code will never be allowed on neopets again (i don't know if they can do this)
2. Passwords will be very hard to keep track of
3. nobody listens to newbies (or at least some people don't) since all 25 accounts will be newbies
4. it will take a while to do this, since tnt gives email reconition that you have to respond to
5. I can't think of any more
Just an idea. Like always, respond if you want.
FOFadmin - January 10, 2006 09:02 PM (GMT)
I was going to make a new account named, "flight_of_fantasy", but I lost my password for the Yahoo email account it was going to be on xD
danielle9292 - January 10, 2006 09:06 PM (GMT)
Well thats simple... *rolls eyes when you still don't get it* MAKE A NEW YAHOO! :D
FOFadmin - January 10, 2006 09:17 PM (GMT)
OK, made one. All admins can have access. I'll post the password etc in the admin board.
danielle9292 - January 10, 2006 09:33 PM (GMT)
If forever reason you need another yahoo account, you can use mine. I havn't looked at it in months, so I never use it. It's my username (danielle9292) and then my forum password (as the password). At least, I hope I didn't change it... :unsure: