Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Writers Bbs. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Trayvon Martin, Yelling racism can go too far.
ThomasDF
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 07:27 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

This case is getting way out of hand, even innocent people are receiving death threats and whites are getting very angry. That ultra racist Spike Lee helped to victimize an innocent family with the same name as Zimmerman and Zimmerman's family and friends are being threatened. Lee even encouraged violent action by Blacks. I noticed on YouTube comments that whites are reacting without restraint about these Blacks in Florida who are trying to make this incident a racist attack. Zimmerman was attacked, not by a child, but a much larger thug and he defended himself according to Florida Law. The little bastard got what he deserved.

Apparently it's okay for Blacks to attack, even kill whites, but if we fight back it's racism. If that's the name of the game we're going to see white racism return full force and I think if that happens, the result will make the old KKK look like boy scouts. That's the problem will constantly accusing people of racism, you end creating racists.

I honestly hope the Black community of Florida put a stop to this before all hell breaks loose. Fortunately the Black folks in my area aren't so easily manipulated. My sons Black friends are strongly opposed to the idiots in Florida yelling racism.

Don't we have enough problems without this kind of shit?

Thomas
Amena
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 08:39 AM

Member No.: 16

Maybe it should tell you something Tommy, that your comments are so outrageous, so bigoted, that nobody bothered to comment or engage you.

I just have to laugh!

You think a black kid with a bag of skittles and a can of iced tea, is a bastard that deserved to be gunned down by a white thug who was TOLD by the 911 dispatcher to stop!

Yup, and you think we Muslims are the barbarians!
ThomasDF
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 11:22 AM

QUOTE (Amena @ Mar 31 2012, 08:39 AM)
Maybe it should tell you something Tommy, that your comments are so outrageous, so bigoted, that nobody bothered to comment or engage you.

I just have to laugh!

You think a black kid with a bag of skittles and a can of iced tea, is a bastard that deserved to be gunned down by a white thug who was TOLD by the 911 dispatcher to stop!

Yup, and you think we Muslims are the barbarians!

No one has been posting anything for several days you ditsy e-mom.

I can see you fell for the picture of that poor little 10 year old Black boy who eats Skittles they've been trying to get everyone to believe in. This "child" is six feet tall, Zimmerman is around 5'6". That poor little Black boy was on suspension from school, the third time, which included for drugs. And why on earth was this poor little black boy roaming around a gated community at night with his hood up on a warm night? And the biggest question of all is, why didn't he have M&Ms?

Of course I'm a racist because I dare to speak up against the filth in this country and refuse to submit to the politically correct conformity. We are suppose to love Blacks who commit hate crimes. We're suppose to love the tens of millions of immigrants who take our jobs and want to change our culture. We're suppose to love Muslims who hate our guts.

The whole idea of incessantly calling white people racist is to intimidate them into becoming racist so force can be justified to further the goal of eliminating white majority rule. Sorry, you're wasting your time, it won't work. People like me don't like some blacks and some immigrants and almost all Muslims, but there's no way on earth we will hate them let alone all of them.

What would really crack me up is if I ended up in a relationship with a Black woman. Do you think she would mind my pictures of Hitler on the wall next to the Confederate flag, my KKK outfit in the closet and my weekly ritual of burning wood toothpick crosses on my farm diorama? It's such a shame we didn't get much snow this year, I so enjoy throwing snowballs at the local Mosque. It's really tricky though, if you get caught you get charged with a home grown terrorist attack.

Really stupid propaganda has become a way of life these days. This little piece of propaganda is particularly funny since the white racist murderer in question is half Hispanic and half Jewish, hey, the skin is right anyway.

Thomas
Amena
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 01:27 PM

I don't know why you're mentioning height when the guy who's dead is the black guy.

And if he had even a speck of malice, you wouldn't see the whole country championing his cause like this.

You're pathetic!
ThomasDF
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 01:53 PM

QUOTE (Amena @ Mar 31 2012, 01:27 PM)
I don't know why you're mentioning height when the guy who's dead is the black guy.

And if he had even a speck of malice, you wouldn't see the whole country championing his cause like this.

You're pathetic!

The whole country championing his cause? I've heard many inflated claims, but this one really takes the cake. Why didn't you claim the whole world or the whole galaxy? It amazes me how very intelligent people like you can indulge in such remarkable ignorance. Life truly is pure black and white to you. You should take a closer look, there is a lot of opposition to this idiotic cause and they are by no means all white.

So size doesn't count when a bully and thug bites the dust? Being the short man that I am, a knife or gun can be the great equalizer, though I've found martial arts to be much more preferable. Short men need some kind of advantage against big men or they're toast.

You're always taking the side of minorities and why is that? It's obvious that you look down on Caucasians, especially white conservative Americans. They are ALWAYS in the wrong no matter what and obviously shouldn't have the right to defend themselves and their families. The most racist of people are those who so frequently accuse others of racism and you make that accusation at every opportunity.

Your belief in Sharia Law is enough to see you are off your rocker, other opinions like this one are merely branches of that perverted belief and should be regarded in the context of that perversion. Many Gods are very cool and have so many wonderful traits, yours is not one of them. If I believed in the Gods I would call yours The Beast.

Thomas
willie
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 03:01 PM

Member No.: 17

Hi Tommy,

I see things haven't changed around here. As usual you are so blinded by prejudice that you've completely missed the point, which is not who is bigger than whom, or whether Zimmerman shot Trayvon because of his skin color, but that he shot a law abiding citizen to death and the legal authorities looked the other way. Zimmerman's claim that he was attacked, and feared for his life, is ridiculous. Trayvon wasn't chasing him, he was chasing Trayvon. And Zimmerman had a deadly weapon and Trayvon was unnarmed. Under these circumstance it is almost unheard of for the legal authorities not to charge the perpetrator with homicide - which simply means causing the death of another human being. If the perpetrator claims it was justifiable homicide, his lawyer can argue it at his trial. And if the jury buys it, he will be acquited. The place to determine Zimmerman's guilt or innocence is a court of law, not a police station, without even conducting a proper investigation.

Lets face it, if Zimmerman had been black, and Trayvon white, he would be sitting in jail, awaiting trial, not hiding out from black vigilantes. A white vigilante has killed (an innocent) black man so now the black vigilantes feel justified in playing tit for tat.

If Barack Obama had an ounce of integrity he would have denounced the Black Panthers for putting a bounty on Zimmerman's head, which is also a crime for which they should be charged. Instead, he says "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon," which is completely irrelevant. What possible difference does that make to rights and wrongs of the situation? By voting "present" - i.e. trying to appeal to his base without actually taking a stand - The Annointed One has managed, once again, to let a bad situation get completely out of hand.
Don Daniels
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 03:05 PM

Member No.: 131

Tommy,
What makes you think Zimmerman was attacked? There was a statement that he was, but the video of him being brought in showed no evidence of it, and actually refuted the statement as it showed no bloody nose, no bloody shirt.

We need an investigation to discover what went down, but because the police actions were apparently interfered with by the prosecutor who drove 50 miles at night to intervene on Zimmerman's behalf (not sure why, maybe because Zimmerman's Dad is a magistrate?) there may not be a chance for that.

Some evidence is not disputed, such as the evidence that Zimmerman did pursue Martin, after the police told him not to. If he did that, then Zimmerman was the attacker, not Martin. Furthermore, according to the SYG law, Martin would have actually been justified in fatally shooting Zimmerman, had he been able to.

As for the incitements to violence... think of the Stand Your Ground law in regard to those, okay? It means that as long as somebody in the demonstration feels threatened, turning a noisy street demonstration into a riot becomes not only legal, but all but inevitable.
ThomasDF
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 06:52 PM

QUOTE (willie @ Apr 1 2012, 03:01 PM)
Hi Tommy,

Hey Willie, how have you been?

Everything you said shows this is Black racism at work, even with that piece of shit asshole in the White House. Blinded by prejudice is pure nonsense. There are indeed a lot of Blacks I feel borderline hatred for, but then there isn't an ethnic group I don't feel that way about certain people including my own ethnicity. These people who protest and scream about this incident are the prejudice one. Every sentence out of their mouth is white this and white that, and it gets really old. The accusation of prejudice and racist got really old a long time ago. Any criticism of any Black group and the term "racist" spills out or if someone wants to weezle their way out will use "blinded by prejudice".

You may think you have all the facts, but you didn't see what happened and neither did I or anyone else barking about it. One thing for sure is that there is absolutely no indication whatsoever that this was a racial attack. But then whenever a white attacks a Black it's always claimed to be racist. When Black attacks a white, that's never racist. I don't care about this incident in itself, I care about the Black racist reaction that has frequently advocated violence and has effected innocent people.

A slight correction; the reason the police didn't charge Zimmerman is because of a law that allows the use of lethal force when one feels his life is in danger. As to the Black guy being unarmed, are you kidding me? There are over 200 single blows that can kill a human being. There is no such thing as an unarmed man. Claiming the police would have arrested the Black guy, that's pure supposition based on absolutely nothing and you know it.

I hadn't heard about the thing with the Black Panthers, but that reinforces my concern of growing Black racism in America. If this kind if thing continues we could very well end up with a race conflict. Things are bad enough as it is, it would be horrific if people started killing each other based on race.

BTW, you want to know prejudice I am? I have never had a fight with a Black person. A truly prejudice person could never make that claim. So cut the shit with nasty accusations.

Thomas
ThomasDF
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 07:14 PM

QUOTE (Don Daniels @ Apr 1 2012, 03:05 PM)
Tommy,
What makes you think Zimmerman was attacked? There was a statement that he was, but the video of him being brought in showed no evidence of it, and actually refuted the statement as it showed no bloody nose, no bloody shirt.

We need an investigation to discover what went down, but because the police actions were apparently interfered with by the prosecutor who drove 50 miles at night to intervene on Zimmerman's behalf (not sure why, maybe because Zimmerman's Dad is a magistrate?) there may not be a chance for that.

Some evidence is not disputed, such as the evidence that Zimmerman did pursue Martin, after the police told him not to. If he did that, then Zimmerman was the attacker, not Martin. Furthermore, according to the SYG law, Martin would have actually been justified in fatally shooting Zimmerman, had he been able to.

As for the incitements to violence... think of the Stand Your Ground law in regard to those, okay? It means that as long as somebody in the demonstration feels threatened, turning a noisy street demonstration into a riot becomes not only legal, but all but inevitable.

Don,

That's pure bullshit, I saw the video and nothing can be seen it's of such low quality. That video would not show a broken nose and it doesn't show the left side of the face. Like all the other "poor little black boy got shot" group, you see what you want to see. I have yet to hear the police state that Zimmerman had no injuries, don't you think that's odd? Or do you believe like Willie that the white cops are in some kind of white conspiracy?

You are doing what so many people do these days, you're trying the case as if you were the courts. I could care less about your arguments or your implied stupid conspiracies. It is a matter for the courts, not public opinion. This is as bad as those insane idiots who went on such a rant about Casey Anthony, except it's worse by including outright racism.

You and Willy really miss the boat on this one. Neither of you can see the dangers of Black racism and the outright attempts at violence. You don't seem to give a shit that innocent people have been threatened, Zimmerman's family, friends and people with that name. Even an elderly couple in their 70s had to move because asshole Black racists like Spite Lee made their address public.

This has become one fucked up country with mindless idiots who jump on every bandwagon that comes along.

Thomas
Josh
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 08:26 PM

Member No.: 14

Congratulations, Tom. Any posting that draws Amena, willy and Don Daniels into the fray is an unequivocal success.

I also have questions as,
a)why was Trayvon in the area? b)is he a druggie? c)what kind of threat did Trayvon pose that Zimmerman would chase and shoot him down? d)why didn't Zimmerman stop when he was told to do so? e)why did the police attempt to sweep this under the dirty rug?

Probably more questions, too. My sole recommendation is that there ought to be an intensive investigation of all these whys. Oh, and hi Don and willy.

Best, Josh.
ThomasDF
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 10:46 PM

QUOTE (Josh @ Apr 1 2012, 08:26 PM)
Congratulations, Tom. Any posting that draws Amena, willy and Don Daniels into the fray is an unequivocal success.

I also have questions as,
a)why was Trayvon in the area? b)is he a druggie? c)what kind of threat did Trayvon pose that Zimmerman would chase and shoot him down? d)why didn't Zimmerman stop when he was told to do so? e)why did the police attempt to sweep this under the dirty rug?

Probably more questions, too. My sole recommendation is that there ought to be an intensive investigation of all these whys. Oh, and hi Don and willy.

Best, Josh.

Why are you asking these stupid questions? The news media is baiting people into joining in on another soap opera just like Casey Anthony. This is a matter for the legal system, NOT dipshit public opinion.

I still have a brain that thinks for itself and I will NOT indulge in this frivolous form of entertainment. We still have the rule of law, as piss poor as it may be, but it's better than trial by news media and the mob mentality.

Go home people, nothing to see here. And try to improve your own lives before trying to improve the world.

Thomas
Amena
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 10:53 PM

"This is a matter for the legal system, NOT dipshit public opinion."

Problem is Tommy, you started all this with your own dipshit opinion!

Praising Zimmerman for blowing away a 'thug' like Trayvon.

I guess it's just another case of you spouting off about stuff you know nothing about!

ThomasDF
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 02:53 AM

QUOTE (Amena @ Apr 1 2012, 10:53 PM)
"This is a matter for the legal system, NOT dipshit public opinion."

Problem is Tommy, you started all this with your own dipshit opinion!

Praising Zimmerman for blowing away a 'thug' like Trayvon.

I guess it's just another case of you spouting off about stuff you know nothing about!

Praising Zimmerman for blowing away a 'thug' like Trayton? This totally irrational reaction only shows that your Achilles heel is way too easy to cut.

At least make an attempt to discipline your emotions and use some cunning when attacking. You're like the nasty little girl on the elementary school playground sticking her tongue out. Show some sophistication for crying out loud.

Thomas
Josh
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 07:46 AM

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (ThomasDF @ Apr 1 2012, 10:46 PM)

Why are you asking these stupid questions? The news media is baiting people into joining in on another soap opera just like Casey Anthony. This is a matter for the legal system, NOT dipshit public opinion.

But, Tom, then why are you offering your dipshit opinion?

Best, Josh.
ThomasDF
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 10:24 AM

QUOTE (Josh @ Apr 2 2012, 07:46 AM)
But, Tom, then why are you offering your dipshit opinion?

Best, Josh.

So many intelligent people, so little thought being applied. You are all being led around like a monkey on a leash by the news media in joining the mob mentality. You are not a jury carefully weighing the facts, you are mindless followers who think you have the right to judge. Those claiming a white conspiracy are the worst. The more people who think they have a right to judge the mob that takes action increases in size. Innocent people get hurt that way.

In the Coast Guard I learned the value and necessity of due process of law and I will always defend it. So mine is hardly a dipshit opinion. I may be dramatic, but then the mob frightens me and it should frighten everyone.

Thomas
« Next Oldest | Politics | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2037 seconds | Archive