Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Writers Bbs. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Where are the scifi/fantasy authors?, It's full of stars... and nothing else!
dcr
Posted: Jan 26 2012, 12:43 PM

Author

Group: Members
Member No.: 90

I used to participate in the SciFi boards, but then they disappeared, so I only popped in occasionally. I haven't been here at all since the new boards went up. Had to re-register to get in.

Last year, I focused heavily on finishing my novel with a heavy emphasis on it during the latter part of the year. So I didn't do a lot of forum participation anywhere during that period. It's currently in the hands of my editor for what I hope will be the final proof. Then, hopefully as soon as the illustrator finishes the cover art, it will be ready for publication.

It only took me twenty years.

Anyway, stopped by and saw activity in the SciFi area so thought I'd pop in. Maybe I'll have time to participate more. Don't know. I'm working on the next two novels now.
Hawk
  Posted: Feb 23 2012, 11:18 AM

Member No.: 108

Hi all - just letting you know you now have a new 'Fantasy' writer here.

My best to all ...
Ellie
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 07:32 PM

Group: Moderation Team
Member No.: 10

Hi Hawk (Ellie waves),

Glad to see you checked in here. How about sharing blog coordinates if you have a blog or give us a taste of your writing. Meanwhile...welcome!
DonMackaroni
Posted: May 5 2012, 03:21 PM

Member No.: 140

Hmmm...hello all, it's been a while since I've been here. I had to re-register to get in, but now that I'm back...where is everyone? The place looks really nice (rubs finger along table border and glances appreciatively around the new forums) I hope there are some people here to read stuff. Anyway, hi smile.gif
« Next Oldest | Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Urban Fantasy Writing Center | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0810 seconds | Archive