InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
welcome to we come undone! we hope you enjoy your visit.

you're currently viewing our forum as a guest. this means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. if you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

You Are Not, p: Asher | Young Guns
☄ Alya N. Saira
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 01:14 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Freaks (Admin)
Member No.: 31

i couldn't spill my heart!
you mean that much to me and it's hard to show
"Okay, despite how you may think, I really don't find you all that irritating." Asher did admittedly have his moments. Over all... she liked him, which was probably why she had gotten the idea to crawl into bed with him in the first place. Not that she was going to go on and say as much if she could help it. "You're not your mom though Asher... and I'm not just some person you're going to leave behind. Right?" She pointed out, pausing before putting her hand over his.

Ayla sighed, "Then I probably won't exist. None of us will. And you may prevent it happening then, but what about later? It was going to happen eventually." She said, shaking her head and wishing that this had never come up. Made her head hurt and she didn't like considering suddenly... not existing.

Shit. Fucking shit... why had she said that? "Can we please not talk about this more?" She asked, nearly pleaded since she didn't want to deal with the consequences since she assumed he didn't feel the same way. Couldn't even call them friends, right? "Do you honestly want me to share a bed with you? Or doing it because you feel bad now?"

Tagged: Asher || Where: Their Hotel Suite
Wearing: Click! || Status: Ongoing!
☄ Asher G. Nelsen
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 11:20 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 30

Asher frowned, unsure what to think of that. ”Then why don’t you talk to me more about yourself...? It feels like you don’t even want to try and be friends or anything...” He reasoned, wondering just what put her off in that respect. They were different in terms of personality, sure, but they were both here together, from the same time. He didn’t exactly know enough about her interests to determine whether or not they had any similarities there though. ”Yeah, but... well, I dunno... all I’m saying is I don’t think you should see this as an honour? I’m the one here who needs you. It’s an honour to have you here and being so selfless all the time.”

”You probably would still be... but you’d have a different life, yeah. I just... too many people had to pay for us winning in the end. I don’t like that. What’s the point in having my powers if I can’t use them to make things better?” Asher asked, not wanting to just waste his life away doing nothing with it. He wanted to do something with however long he was here for. He didn’t just want to be an observer like his mother had chosen to be, he really wanted to have an impact. To make things better.

Asher shook his head, not giving in. ”C’mon, Alya, when else are we gonna talk about this?” He asked, doubting she ever would if she could avoid it. He wanted to find out just what she was getting at here. ”I honestly do? You’re nice to cuddle with. I wouldn’t mind doing it with you knowing I’m actually awake...?” He told her, uncertain about just how she would react to that.

Bye, bye world, or will our hope still hold on? Boy, you're never going see, The things that will come of these days. Raise your hands high! Young brothers and sisters, There's a world's worth of work and a need for you. Oh, a change is coming, feel these doors now closing in. Is there no world for tomorrow, if we wait for today?

TAG: ALYA | OUTFIT: HERE | WORDS: 291

☄ Alya N. Saira
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 11:42 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Or anything. Alya felt that hope flare into something a little brighter than before, which she soon shoved aside. "I just... it's hard for me to talk about who I am. I was always taught that getting close to who I am guarding could cloud my judgement. My dad disagreed... but, not he was a little rebellious." She admitted, wondering how much he knew about her family and finding that it was a lot easier to talk about them than herself. "Well, if you're not alive I can never get back. I'd consider that pretty selfish." The way she said it though didn't really make it sound like she thought too much about it. It was more stating a fact.

Ayla fell quiet and paused before moving to take his hand in her own. "People die everywhere, everyday. In every time... it's noble to want to try and prevent just a few more... but sometimes, it's meant to happen. We don't want to interfere too much." She said gently, hoping that she was helping and that he wouldn't get mad at her. Especially since she was still holding her hand. "Baby steps. Parents first."

No hesitation. "Never if I can help it." Ayla replied, making an attempt to try and dart away but getting caught at the bedroom door. At least she was out of the bathroom. "I don't know... I just don't want to get more confused than I am and be tempted."

☄ Asher G. Nelsen
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 11:58 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Not like there's anyone here to care, is there? C'mon, just try? Maybe your dad was right and you should just try being a rebel yourself some time?" Asher asked, hoping she would at least give it a try. He wanted a friend he could be honest with, and this was perfect given the fact they shared a whole lot of experiences. "Yeah, but you said you'd put your life on the line for me, so if you died then you'd never get home. So not selfish." He countered with a grin, pleased with himself for his reasoning.

He let her, looking down. "But that wasn't a natural loss of life... I can't save everyone, I know, but all those people didn't have to die. They had so much robbed from them and that's what I need to do something about. It needs to be stopped. All of it." He didn't believe he was wrong in this. Their world was wrong.

Asher moved between her and the door, holding his ground. "Oh, we're gonna talk about it right now... missy..." Okay, he was never going to use that again. "I'll do my best to avoid tempting?
☄ Alya N. Saira
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 12:18 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Alya sighed a little, "Alright... okay. What do you want to know about me then?" She asked, guessing that this was the only way that she could really start trying to let him in. She wasn't really that good at doing that otherwise. And she was curious to see just what he wanted to know about her. "I don't like it when you're pretty head's brain decides to work. Show off." She muttered, willing to admit when she was wrong at least. Just not that graciously.

"The original war? Asher, we need to leave that be. If we want to try and change something here... fine, but I think it should be on smaller scales. By planting little seeds and causing ripples that will build upon themselves." Slowly, Ayla found herself leaning to stroke his cheek. "Why don't you worry about you first? We cannot do this alone and maybe your parents can help."

Oh god, missy? She gave him a dirty look and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Why do you care? Don't tell me you were never aware of the looks girls gave you. How wanted you were." She replied, trying to look anywhere but at him to prevent herself from blushing. "Doesn't work that way."

☄ Asher G. Nelsen
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 12:33 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Everything. Just start anywhere you like and I'll listen." Asher answered brightly, figuring that way she could pick a subject that wasn't awkward, upsetting or just something she didn't want to talk about. See? He could be considerate too. Sometimes. But hey, at least this time it was genuine rather than him trying to win points. He grinned when she admitted defeat, amused. "You think I have a pretty head?" He asked, perking up at the idea. He liked it when girls said stuff like that about him.

"Leave it be? Alya, this is important. Wouldn't you rather live in a world like this, just minus the CWG? I can do it. For once in my life I just wish someone believed in me..." He gave a vague murmur at her other comment, disheartened now and a little bit hurt, barely paying much attention to the contact now.

Asher paused, slightly confused now. "So you're saying you want me too...?" He ventured, not wanting to get snapped at but wondering what to do. "It's just cuddles? In a friendly way?"
☄ Alya N. Saira
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 12:47 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

That was so unhelpful, but Alya had a feeling he was saying it so that she could weed out what she didn't want to talk about. "Well, I come from a fairly large family... my sisters and I never have gotten along well since we were always apart. I inherited abilities that could be deemed useful as a guardian and they were healers." She ventured, having a feeling that she wasn't saying the right things. He was probably hoping for more things like she enjoyed cooking and singing. "Deflate that ego." Ayla replied curtly, although had started to blush.

Ayla let his hand go at that, "I believe in you, Asher. But I get it. Opinions to myself about the matter, and just do my job." That really did hurt though, wondering when it ever seemed like she didn't believe in him. "I don't know any other world. I spent hours a day channeling Chi and in school. Only other worlds I've seen you showed me." She looked down at her hands, quiet for a long moment. "I can do food shopping today while you go out and have fun."

Now it was awkward, and Ayla made a noise Asher never heard before. She did it a lot before. It was a short trill sound of frustration. Like a bird almost. "I don't... you make it sound like I just want to use you or some shit like that." She said, trying to change tact and distract him. "Won't seem friendly anymore if you keep pushing me to tell you how I feel."

☄ Asher G. Nelsen
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 01:06 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Asher nodded along, listening intently. Finally, for the first time in years there was actually some sign of progress. It had taken them long enough, anyway. "How about your parents?" He asked, genuinely taking an interest in what she had to say. When she refused to give him a straight answer, he grinned and sidled up to her. "Aww, you totally think so! Would you say it's maybe a teenie-tiny little crush you got going on...?" He inquired innocently, very interested to hear her answer.

Sighing, Asher ran a hand through his hair. "I could do this alone if you're that against it." He pointed out, telling himself that he totally could if he tried. And kept a grip on his powers. He could manage it just fine... right? "No, I'll keep you company. It's cool." He assured her.

"Ugh. Fine. It's up to you. Hate me or fancy me; your choice. Let me know when you decide to stop messing with me and just say which." A rare glimpse of Asher's irritation showed as he raised his hands in defeat and let her go.
☄ Alya N. Saira
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 01:13 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Her parents. "Didn't see too much of my mother... not surprising. Rumor has it she comes from a... lineage that others frown upon. She only won favor due to my father." She explained, frowning since she never had been able to figure out why. Best answer she had gotten was something about 'liar'. Alya sighed at herself, running a hand through her hair. "Size of an ant." She really didn't want to lie to him, and figured that maybe this would get him to shush.

Ayla frowned, "Asher, I am here to help you and advise you the best I can. But it's merely advise." She didn't like where this was going and took his hand again, this time removing her infinity ring and sliding it onto his pinky finger. "Together. Always." She said gently, nodding and then going to get pen and paper to make a list.

The brunette looked down and this time moved to stop him. It took a little bit of a hop on her part, but she managed to lightly brush her lips on his. "Never could hate you. Being indifferent to you would be easier." She then let him go, stepping a good two steps back since she assumed he would want nothing to do with her. Oh how she wished she could disappear.

☄ Asher G. Nelsen
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 09:13 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Asher tilted his head at the comment, not entirely sure what she meant. He didn’t really keep up to date with just what people said about others unless it directly involved him or a family member. Well, one of them. And she wasn’t even around. He was a little lacking in the family department. ”What do you mean?” He asked, curious to know. It was all a little strange having her actually talk about herself, but he liked it. They’d really known each other too long to have gone without doing this sooner. ”An ant, suuure that’s all?” He asked lightly, amused at jsut how evasive she was about the whole thing.

He wasn’t so sure he believed that. She was a guardian, not an advisor, so it seemed pretty likely that she’d step in and take action rather than just tell him stuff he could and couldn’t do. Because he wasn’t going to listen to that. People had tried and failed right from when he was a kid. ”We both know that isn’t true.” He pointed out. When she put the ring on his finger, he glanced up and raised an eyebrow, more than a little surprised. ”Uh... okay...” He responded, a little baffled by the gesture. Was she feeling okay?

Asher blinked, but took the chance to return the kiss while he could. He didn’t really think about the action, just responding to it because it felt natural. Well, this was weird. ”But you aren’t indifferent, right...?” He asked hopefully. He didn’t want to be disliked by anyone, particularly not her. ”Did I do something wrong...?” He asked, frowning when she stepped back. Oh great.

Bye, bye world, or will our hope still hold on? Boy, you're never going see, The things that will come of these days. Raise your hands high! Young brothers and sisters, There's a world's worth of work and a need for you. Oh, a change is coming, feel these doors now closing in. Is there no world for tomorrow, if we wait for today?

TAG: ALYA | OUTFIT: HERE | WORDS: 279

☄ Alya N. Saira
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 11:02 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Some of the Freaks were Spies, or married humans... they tend to be frowned upon by others depending on the human. My grandmother married a questionable one." Ayla explained, doing her best not to let onto the fact that it did actually bother her on some level. She wished that she had been told more about her mother's side of the family. But no dice. "Maybe. But shush." Alya said, wishing to swat him away.

Alya didn't like when he said that, and shook her head. "My most important job is to make sure that you stay safe and alive. I care about you, and if this makes you happier... than I shall help." Hopefully, he believed her but wasn't exactly sure what she could do to make herself look less like the bad guy. It made her feel worse about how she was feeling towards him. Okay, that hadn't gone as planned. So she tapped her pointer fingers together and then glanced away.

When Lukas kissed back, Alya felt even more confused about him. It really wasn't helping. "No... I'm not." She said a little nervously, hoping that he would let this go and they could just work on a friendship. "No... just more confused... didn't think you'd actually... kiss back."

☄ Asher G. Nelsen
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 02:55 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Asher gave a nod of understanding, considering that for a moment. "You know we could always try and find out more while we're here? Or we could even just try and find them personally?" He suggested, knowing that he would try if he were in her position. Hell, he was doing something pretty similar himself. Might be the only opportunity she had, after all. And if it made her happy then he was good with that. He smirked, rolling his eyes at her. "Who would I say anything to, huh? Besides, I'm pretty flattered." He told her lightly, hoping to maybe get at least a little smile out of her. She always seemed so serious.

"I'd be glad of the help." He responded, a little bit surprised by her answer. It was nice to hear though. Did it mean she'd assist him in trying to change the bigger picture though? He wasn't entirely sure, but either way he was determined to try and make things better. He wanted a world more like this one, minus the CWG, of course.

Asher looked down when he heard the nervousness in her voice. Okay, perhaps that had been a bad move on his part, but she'd kissed him first, right? Wouldn't it have made her feel worse and rejected if he'd done nothing? God, this was too confusing. "Why? I like you... it's why I never spoke up about you getting into bed with me before now, was in no hurry for it to stop..."
☄ Alya N. Saira
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 05:55 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Ayla hesitated, "I guess I'm just scared of what I may find out... I'm proud of being a Saari... but am terrified of what the other half may have. Does that make sense?" She asked, nervously toying with her necklace since she had given him her ring. A lot of old nervous habits she had stopped were coming back. "And why would you be flattered? I know that woman aren't exactly hard to get for you..." Men for her on the other hand probably wouldn't be as difficult if she wasn't so tightly wound. Oh well. She wasn't around to get dates.

That seemed to calm Ayla down enough that she leaned back in her chair and started writing quickly on the note pad. She let him say any food he wanted her to grab, not a really picky eater although having learned what he was like over the years. And she always made sure to cater to that.

Okay, in her books like didn't translate into kissing. But she wasn't going to say that out loud. "Yeah well, it's probably going to now. Just can't handle thinking you as something that I never should have allowed myself to see you as." She said, shaking her head and walking past him. She grabbed her bag and then a set of keys to a rental care before heading to go and do the food shopping. Today hadn't gotten off to the best start and now she needed the distraction.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

OPTIONSPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

the year is 2018, four years after the first war between humans and gifted individuals came to an end, resulting in these so-called 'freaks' being rounded up and confined to the island city of ashmont, where they could be monitored by agents of the central world government - the combined forces of western powers with the shared goal of safeguarding humanity against the threat that superpowers pose.

after four years of escalating tensions, things have finally reached boiling point between the CWG and the freaks of ashmont. in the last year, government attitudes towards freaks has stepped up in their hostility, with all known individuals possessing powers being detained, tortured and sometimes never seen again in the name of ensuring humanity's safety. other freaks work with the agents with the promise of exemption from these new measures, even if it means betraying their own kind.

some freaks have formed a loose resistance group in the more remote and protected reaches of the island, planning to strike back against the agents and get their old lives back. however, with their already diminished numbers, it remains to be seen whether their powers alone are enough to even their odds of survival.

Quick Login!

AGENTS HUMANS FREAKS TOTALS 06 ♂ 01 ♂ 20 ♂ 27 ♂ 04 ♀ 05 ♀ 14 ♀ 23 ♀
SEEKING: agents & humans!

RPG-D

Skin made exclusively for WCU by multiplicity! at RPG-D
All code edits made by Tess
All site graphics made by Tess
All site specific content written by Ellie & Tess
Original concept (c) Ellie
All characters (c) the members!

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6260 seconds | Archive