3/16 -- activity check! if you want to keep your lovely characters, you'd better go post in it. the survivors of flight 815 have been on the island for ONE WEEK. plan your new threads accordingly.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

ADD REPLY  NEW TOPIC  NEW POLL 

ACTIVITY CHECK AND PLOT UPDATE
JESSICA DAY
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 01:16 AM

Group Icon

Group: TELEVISION [A]
Member No.: 2

WEEK TWO REPORT

hello friends! time for that post spring break lull activity check! the way we're going to do things this first time around is just a quick little 'yup, still here!' post. because it's been pretty quiet so i don't expect everyone to be involved in threads at the time. but if you are, bravo! so if you would like to stick around, just reply to this topic. if there are any accounts you would like deleted, you can let me know here as well.

next: the survivors of flight 815 have officially been on the island for one week now. it's pretty obviously that help isn't coming, at least not anytime soon, so if they plan on retaining the title of survivor, it's time to get things figured out. i'm going to be posting a topic in the brainstorming thread where you can sign your character up for certain "jobs" such as finding water, food, building camp, getting a tan, or just plain exploring. once you find other people in your group you can start plotting out how things will work out and get involved in some more threads. but feel free to keep doing ones that have nothing to do with this! thread all the things!

i'll be cleaning out inactive accounts and topics. if anything gets moved when it shouldn't have, just let me know. the check will end on MARCH 20TH.

- cami
JOHN WATSON
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 02:22 AM

Group Icon

Group: TELEVISION
Member No.: 40

I'll be around!

John Watson
Cecelia Myers
LENA LANDRY
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 01:30 PM

Group Icon

Group: TELEVISION *
Member No.: 36

I'm keeping Lena! =D
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options  ADD REPLY  NEW TOPIC  NEW POLL 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1672 seconds | Archive
CREATED BY HAFSA/FANTÔME AT ATF.