InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

QUICK LOGIN

May 19, 2012:
The King's Tournament forum has closed and the event has ended. There will be a post up in the next couple days summarizing what went down during the tournament. The few characters we had on the "Danger List" have been archived. If you want to retrieve a character from the archives, simply repost your character app and an admin will get you sorted out!

Currently, V3 is accepting canon and original characters in all member groups. Please remember to register in all caps, see the rules for details.

A big THANK YOU to KOURT for her generous contribution toward the c-box!

NEW REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

WITH OUR EYES WIDE OPEN, FRIEND AND KNIGHT REQUESTED
EVANDER VERLORAN
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 06:42 AM

DEX RAVEN
Group Icon

Group: NORTHERN COMMONER
Member No.: 65

GARETH --------

HONOR AMONG MEN

Let's call this guy GARETH. It's just a place holder so don't feel obligated to use it. Anyway, GARETH here was Sebastian Blackfrost's closest friend. They grew up together and even though GARETH's family has served the Blackfrosts for generations Bastian never saw him as anything but an equal. They were thick as thieves and while Bastian did at times take advantage of GARETH's loyalties, I'm sure, it was never for any ill wrought means. They were as close as brothers and probably closer considering Sebastian's problems with Nikolaus. When Sebastian and his wife married in secret, GARETH was the only one he trusted enough to serve as a witness. And when he was killed in battle it was GARETH who helped bring back his body. I suspect he also would have had a hand in protecting Sebastian's son who his former wife (who is now married to his brother and pregnant with his child) had him in secret and hid him away to protect him from Nikolaus. Despite his misgivings towards the younger Blackfrost he has no idea that Nikolaus left Sebastian on the battlefield for dead and buried another man in his place. He would have likely continued working for the Blackfrost family though I suspect his loyalties would have lain more with the sister, Evangeline, than the brother.

Once it comes out that Sebastian is not dead and instead has no memories of his past life and goes by Evander Verloran, there's a lot of shit that is going to go down. Namely Nikolaus finding out about all the lies, Sebastian's son, his wife's secret marriage to his brother before he "died." Stuff like that. GARETH will become a target himself for Nikolaus's wrath and could be in quite a bit of danger.

I'm just saying that someone should take this guy because a.) epic plots abound and b.) Van really could use the help of someone whose not part of this crazy family drama to help him get it together and try to remember who Bastian Blackfrost really was and how he can be that man again.

Suggested PB: Chris Hemsworth, Jamie Dornan, or open.

template by alison wonderland. @ atf.
PM@
EVANDER VERLORAN
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 08:30 AM

DEX RAVEN
Group Icon

Group: NORTHERN COMMONER
Member No.: 65

FILLED BY DAN WITH GARETH D'CANTER.
PM@
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

TOPIC OPTIONS NEW REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

SHINE FOR YOU created by BEAUTIFUL DISASTER of the red carpet & rebellion and skin me pretty..

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2266 seconds | Archive
  • T
  • O
  • G
  • G
  • L
  • E
  •  
  • C
  • B
  • O
  • X