Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Unexpected Connection A Maurice & Natalia and their couples safe haven. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as reading our fics, being part of our support team for Maurice & Natalia, and many more awesome features. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Breakfast at Greystone, Wed, May 2, 2012, BAG Day 2213, Episode #12550
ghfn30yrs
  Posted: May 1 2012, 11:02 PM

Maurice & Natalia Warrior!

Group: Members
Member No.: 987

Good Morning from the San Francisco Bay Area; the thermometer on the back porch read 51 degrees a few minutes ago, and we’re expecting a high of 68 today with mostly Sonny skies! :D

Sonny had a special day with a friend… :rolleyes:
  • Greystone Living Room. Jason walked in and found Sonny sitting by the fireplace with a drink in his hand. Jason asked if Sonny had been burning something – Sonny said it was some garbage – then Jason asked what happened at the party. Sonny filled Jason in about Johnny and Kate. Jason urged Sonny to believe Kate loves him, but Sonny thought Kate wanted pay back. Jason didn't think that is how Kate works though, and was sure something else must be going on. Jason explained how Ewen was trying to have Kate committed.
  • Sonny changed the subject and wanted to know about Jason. Jason told Sonny the baby isn’t his and about the rape. Sonny encouraged him to talk with Sam and Jason told Sonny she has been confiding in McBain. They think he is working her because he is a cop. Sonny told Jason he has to get past it but Jason wasn't sure he could. Jason brought the conversation back to Kate. Sonny kidded Jason and “threw” him out, then called Ewen and left a message.
What’s up on GH today…
Nothing specific to Sonny. :unsure:

I really enjoyed Sonny and Jason’s scenes yesterday. All too often in the recent past, their scenes have been filled with power struggles and condescension, but that was definitely not the case yesterday. They were really portraying friends, two friends who each are finding themselves in crisis and needed their friend. It was awesome to see, and I hope this is an example of how they will be written in the future as well. :love:

So what are you thinking about GH right now? :rolleyes:

Breakfast is ready and waiting! :D Milo has made Creamed Chipped Beef and is serving it over Biscuits, along with hard boiled Eggs, Country Fried Potatoes, mixed berries, yogurt and fresh fruit. We have Pump Pots full of Corinthos Morning Blend, Hot Water, as well as Hot Chocolate and Sparkling Apple Cider. Come on in and find a seat as we talk about Sonny, Emily, Rebecca, Maurice or Natalia… or whatever else is on our minds! Can somebody toss me an orange? Thanks! :love:

BTW… These are actually California oranges from my tree, they’re very sweet and juicy just now… and there are plenty to go around! ˇViva Espańa!

------------------

Be sure to use the following to let everybody know how much we appreciate Maurice and Natalia. :D In other words…

Write, Call, E-mail, vote to let Maurice, Natalia, TPTB and the magazines know that Maurice and Natalia Warriors are loud, proud and still making our presence and preference known; this nut can’t be cracked. ;)

Here’s the link to the SID Poll:
http://abc.soapsindepth.com/talkback/readerspoll/

Here’s the link for the SOD poll:
http://www.soapoperadigest.com/polls/netgh/

To let ABC know what you’re thinking: ABC Feedback

SODsound@soapoperaweekly.com
SODopinion@aol.com
SPWpubop@soapoperaweekly.com
abcspeakout@soapsindepth.com
abcboards@soapsindepth.com (put General Hospital in the title line)

General Hospital Comment Line:
323-671-4583

ABC Comment Line:
818-460-7477
EMSON921
Posted: May 2 2012, 09:04 AM

MoNatFan4Life

Member No.: 1,174

Good morning, Warriors! :wave:

I enjoyed Sonny and Jason's scenes today, I love how honest they was with each other. They remind me of the Jason and Sonny from back in the days when the friendship was awesome. I also loved how they both talked about the women in their lives...which also remind you of them from the past. I loved that Jason finally told someone about Sam and Franco raping her on their honeymoon....and now she is have his baby.

When Sonny told Jason about Johnny and Kate, in RL you would think whoever it is would be surprised. But yesterday when Sonny told Jason he did not seem surprised, I don't know I would have like to more emotion in that scenes...but then again we are talking about Jason.

I am actually enjoying the Sonny and Kate storyline, I don't know maybe because of what Kate going through I have soften to her character. The same with Lulu and Dantel, I not disliking her character as much...but then again she not bashing my guy right now...so all is good.

I love Kate and Connie yesterday and Connie giving her the dollar...lol. I did not like Johnny and haven't much since he slept with Kate to take exact some revenge against Sonny. But the problem is she did not think to tell Carly about their plan, and not he crying I mess up. Olivia said it best,not word for word..but he became the person he was so hard trying to take down in Sonny. Imo Sonny is looking like a rose in this storyline...and Johnny like a spoiled cry baby.

Later!
Kimistry
Posted: May 2 2012, 09:58 AM

Mo & Naty Fangirl!

Member No.: 1,029

All about Sonny and Jason for me! I love to see them be able to get some time together.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

EmSon Spotlight Moment
Confiding in each other (Sept.28.2005)
MoNatism
Natty on EmSon`s relationship
"Sonny and Emily are polar opposite. Yet they'll always care for one another. They have a deep connection that started from friendship."
..............SOW,2006

AFTER DARK
COME surrender!!!
Join us every Friday Night @ 10 p.m. at After Dark. Where we surrender to Unexpected Connections sexiest guilty pleasure
Click on the banner to get to the forum!!!

Still of the moment
EmSon lost in a moment of love

Upcoming Events
For MoNat & Board
GNI
When : Saturday Night's @ 10 p.m.
What: Come enjoy cocktails and drinks of your choice. Chat about the show, our love of Maurice & Natalia as well as their ships (EmSon/RebSon) and just have fun with your fellow board members.

Current Projects
MoNat are working on

Actress: Natalia Livingston
Role: Producer
Info:IMBD(Heaven&Hell in NO)

Actor: Maurice Benard
Character: Sonny Corinthos
Info: GH MAIN | SONNY BIO

Role: Mitch
Movie: Confession

Role: Board of Directors
Foundation:PSHOF
(Pacific Shores Hematology-Oncology)
Info: PSHOF MAIN WEBSITE

Role: Producer
Actress: Natalia Livingston
Movie: The Man Who Ate New Orleans
Info: TMWANE OFFICIAL SITE

Role: Narrator
Actor: Maruice Benard
Movie: The Penny
Info: INFO ON THE PENNY

Role: Allie
Actress:Natalia Livingston
Movie: Rough & Hustle
Info: IMBD| MAIN SITE

Role: Winky
Movie: Duke
Info: IMBD SITE

Credits
Layout & banner coding by Rachael. Theme Weightless by Emily of red carpet and rebellion, rpg underground, pandora's closet & blank pages

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0747 seconds | Archive