Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ul Kickboxing. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

London calling!!!
ruth
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 12:23 PM

Tuff Tweety

Group: Members
Member No.: 8

hey guys so have completed the big move!! ohmy.gif
staying with a cousin at the moment but I am looking for a place of my own at the mo will let ye know as soon as I have it and of course all are welcome to visit!! Just to say though that within two days of getting here I fell foul of the thieves angry.gif and lost my phone so anyone who wants to give me their number pm or email me please! biggrin.gif ! I'll send ye back my new english number of course!

Not much else by way of news

Best of luck Alan next weekend!!

Bye!
R! tongue.gif
Ger Healy
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 06:30 AM

LUMA black rashguard level fighter

Member No.: 4

Hey Ruth, Sorry to here about the phone that was lost to thieves.
Best of luck with the move and the job smile.gif
debra.donovan
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 11:44 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7

That sucks Ruth. Sorry to hear about it. It was a nice phone too.

Well I've just payed off The Dunbrody and I've no clean clothes and need a shower badfly blink.gif sad.gif The joys of living on a ship!!! Had a basl though!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Would do it again in a heartbeat!

Am just on the way to the car to go to Limerick. So who's training tonight.
Ali H
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 04:01 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2

Hey Ruth Thanks!. Long time no hear. Hope London is working out for you. Sorry to hear about the phone. Training away here so happy out. Id say Tim misses you because he is doing a lot of shouting at me this weather but itís all in a good cause. Poor lad is even losing his voice biggrin.gif . Should get back to work. When ye settle out there I might call out for some training. Talk to ya again

@ Debra. Ill be there this evening
ruth
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 09:12 PM

Tuff Tweety

Member No.: 8

thanks guys biggrin.gif !!

any more sailing to come debra?? sounds like your having a ball anyway!!

R!
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 08:49 AM

Unregistered

Hi Ruth!

Thats crap about the thieves!! Best of luck with the new job and getting all settled in..

Was in Galway at the BellX1 gig at the weekend. Had a group of four girls beside us having an actual fight! Never seen girls fight before, vicious even if they werent throwing any proper punches!!

I need some running advice... I keep getting a throbbing pain just to the left of my knee cap, or just below it when running.Have been trying to cut down on running on the roads but pain still there....Any advice on prevention or cure? smile.gif
marie
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 08:51 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 13

Sorry forgot to log in!! that last post was me smile.gif
timmurphy
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 09:22 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I need some running advice... I keep getting a throbbing pain just to the left of my knee cap, or just below it when running.Have been trying to cut down on running on the roads but pain still there....Any advice on prevention or cure?
I started getting a pain in the side of my knee when running as well. Any cure? Stopped running! smile.gif
fergal
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 09:23 AM

Unregistered

Get a bike marie?

Ruth im gonna be in London on 2nd of august during the day if your around
marie
Posted: Jul 26 2006, 09:35 AM

Advanced Member

Yer very funny arent ye!!! laugh.gif

Stopping running not an option.........Planning on some long funruns over the coming months so I need my knee to be able for long distances...... I can stop then!!
debra.donovan
Posted: Jul 28 2006, 01:45 PM

Advanced Member

Is running fun?
Take a break from it for a while at least then try to not to run on the road, see the doctor or physio. Maybe look at your running style- it could be putting pressure on your knee.

Only my ideas on the matter.
marie
Posted: Jul 28 2006, 02:39 PM

Advanced Member

Not sure if ur being serious about asking is running fun but yeah definitely! Expecially the organised funruns. Great sense of achievement from it and you feel great after it.

You're right about taking a break from the running. I did that for the last week and knee seems to be alot better behaved this week. Physio might be an idea though......thanks!
debra.donovan
Posted: Jul 28 2006, 03:03 PM

Advanced Member

Hey Marie I think you should be our running coach as I don't think many people enjoy it as much as you.

Our newest ninja runner------ ninja.gif
marie
Posted: Aug 1 2006, 09:43 AM

Advanced Member

I like it Debra! ninja.gif

Im somewhat still on target for the marathon on october. Wont be breaking any records but if I manage it without stopping I'll be a relatively happy camper...... smile.gif
Philip Fox
Posted: Aug 1 2006, 11:20 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5

wow running a marathon will be some achievement, fair play.

one of the guys training with me done a trialathon and he said it was so tough.

again fair play
« Next Oldest | Discussion | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0409 seconds · Archive