Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Junior Seau RIP
Leemarlin87
Posted: May 3 2012, 05:57 AM

Hall of Famer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

I hadn't checked the internet since yesterday Morning and had only loaded up MLB.com to watch the Marlins and this site so when I just checked the Yahoo site to check Fantasy stats from the night I got an absolute shock, one where it just made me stop and say NO not him.

Junior Seau found dead in his home in California, apparent suicide is the cause of Death.

Just terrible, one of the best players to ever play the games, a sure fire 1st ballot HOFer in a few years, which he sadly will not get to participate in now. sad.gif

When the Dolphins signed him I was thrilled and whilst we didn't have great seasons during his tenure, and he struggled with injuries It was just great to have a guy like that on our side.

Just terrible news, thoughts and prayers with his family right now

RIP Junior, hope you are at peace now.
ToffeeYankee
Posted: May 3 2012, 10:24 AM

All-Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 265

Really shocking news. Rest in peace.
A_C
Posted: May 3 2012, 02:05 PM

Hall of Famer

Member No.: 13

Very sad news.
He was one of my favourite non-Jet players back when he was a Charger. Him playing amazingly in the year the Chargers got to the Superbowl is probably the earliest football memory I have.
Leemarlin87
Posted: May 3 2012, 10:58 PM

Hall of Famer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (A_C @ May 3 2012, 03:05 PM)
Very sad news.
He was one of my favourite non-Jet players back when he was a Charger. Him playing amazingly in the year the Chargers got to the Superbowl is probably the earliest football memory I have.

Unbelievably 8 of that 94 Chargers team have passed away, thats a shocking number for a squad that was around just 18 years ago.
RaysTheRoof
Posted: May 5 2012, 09:39 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 351

Extremely sad, I just read about this, I have no idea about American Football at all but I gather he was highly respected and one of the best players, so God bless him, a real tragedy.
AlextheBrave
Posted: May 6 2012, 10:00 AM

All-Star

Member No.: 10

Its disturbing how many former NFL players committ suicide, it cant just be a coincidence.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0742 seconds | Archive