Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Newbie saying hello
Tor
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 06:45 PM

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 360

Hello, thought I'd drop by and say hello. I'm a follower of the teams of Kansas city, so the Chiefs, Wizzards and Royals all get my support, I hope I'm not the lone KC fan here unsure.gif

I also keep an eye on the results of friends teams
Cubs
Twins
Brewers

metsfan247
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 08:16 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 280

welcome

been a tough start for the Royals after a lot of optimism coming into the season.

I hope they turn it around and give you something to shout about. Other small market teams like the Twins, Brewers, Rays etc have had good seasons in recent times so why not KC. You have quite a few young talented guys there.

Always liked the stadium there too- must be 40 years old but still looks great and apparantly a nice place to watch a game.

Tor
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 08:56 PM

Rookie

Kaufman stadium is one of the main reasons I like the Royals, its the perfect blend of old style and "jumpers for bases" charm with enough modern touches to make it viable for the modern day.
Leemarlin87
Posted: May 1 2012, 06:26 AM

Hall of Famer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Welcome to the forum

Youre not alone in your support of the Royals, percentage is a fellow long suffering KC fan as yourself, I'm sure he'll pop up within the next few days to introduce himself

Any questions about the forum or anything in general just fire away
Percentage
Posted: May 1 2012, 07:01 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 27

Yes! Welcome aboard mate! biggrin.gif

You can share your frustrations on our thread " The Royals Family",always good to have more Royals realisations!
StewartB
Posted: May 1 2012, 10:59 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 86

QUOTE (Tor @ Apr 30 2012, 09:56 PM)
Kaufman stadium is one of the main reasons I like the Royals, its the perfect blend of old style and "jumpers for bases" charm with enough modern touches to make it viable for the modern day.

Yes, I really liked Kauffman Stadium - cheap very good seats with an excellent view and food delivered to your table behind the plate cool.gif

I always pick the Royals to win their division in the predictions competition, usually to much ridicule, although unfortunately I forgot to enter this year, so they're destined to go all the way this year (if they could actually start by winning one game in a row some time, that'd be nice)
Rabscallion
Posted: May 2 2012, 05:00 AM

Hall of Famer

Member No.: 43

Welcome to the Forum - I'd love to go to KC - Good to have you on board.
Kid Cuddy
Posted: May 2 2012, 05:51 AM

All-Star

Member No.: 302

Welcome! That's an good selection of teams alryt, they sure will put you thru the highs and lows all season smile.gif
I'm going to a Yankees Royals game in a few weeks time so I'll report back on what I make of you guys, looking forward to seeing Hosmer especially!
Tor
Posted: May 3 2012, 09:15 PM

Rookie

Thing with the KC Chiefs is last season they were only one or two wins from winning the AFL west, its a very tight league and as always there's always next season :-)
WMCHRIS
Posted: May 3 2012, 09:43 PM

Everyday Regular

Member No.: 187

Welcome to the board mate
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0789 seconds | Archive