Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Scottish baseball
vegangoth
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 05:29 PM

Everyday Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 245

This might be of interest for my fellow scots on the board biggrin.gif
Scottish baseball teams
fishandchippers
Posted: May 1 2012, 10:45 AM

All-Star

Group: Admin
Member No.: 11

thanks for that didn't realise they were still playing, I used to play a bit with the GBA team but work commitments got in the way.
vegangoth
Posted: May 2 2012, 12:56 PM

Everyday Regular

Member No.: 245

That's fantastic that you used to play for them. Damn work sad.gif Where is they they play? I can't seem to find it on their website. That Glasgow team could do with a better name though, don't you think?
fishandchippers
Posted: May 3 2012, 01:02 PM

All-Star

Group: Admin
Member No.: 11

I used to say that all the time, a new name was needed etc. They were a pony club (youngsters) before getting seniors so just used the same name.

When I played with them a couple of years ago it was down the East End at Tollcross Park. I assume they still play there.
GBA
Posted: Jun 10 2012, 06:33 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 396

Hi guys.

We do still play despite our website crashing down. We have had to temporarilly revert to using a facebook account. Please visit (and like) www.facebook.co.uk/glasgowbaseball

If you're interested in coming down. Our training is at Tollcross Park, off Anstruther street, G32 7BB. Trainign starts at 6:30pm and runs approximately till 8:15.

Games are on Sundays.

Glasgow Baseball Association.
GBA
Posted: Jun 21 2012, 10:12 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 396

We have just added a twitter account also. Be sure to follow www.twitter.com/baseballglasgow if you're interested on how things are getting on or if you're interested in joining.

Also be sure to follow www.twitter.com/scots_baseball for all updates from Baseball Scotland.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0753 seconds | Archive