Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

NBA Playoffs 2012
Leemarlin87
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:10 AM

Hall of Famer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Begins tonight

Well it was always happening, the rivalry can add another chapter as we have the Knicks in the 1st round

I would of rather of played the 76ers who we just own right now although we do have a great recent record vs the Knicks as well, they are a more dangerous team then Philly.

I think we will win in 5 but its gonna be a tough series, Its important we win both home games before heading to MSG and what will be a very vocal crowd.

Gonna be a great month ahead

Let the Playoff begin
CubbieDream
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 11:05 AM

All-Star

Member No.: 2

I don't think we have a shot to be honest Lee, we just don't match up very well with the Heat. I would rather play the Bulls or the Celtics no questions asked. I think you win in 5 as well. You guys were 3-0 against us this year and every time we play you, we shoot terribly and get outmuscled in the paint. I'm just going to enjoy a winning record this year and look forward to getting Jackson this off-season. dry.gif
Leemarlin87
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 07:56 PM

Hall of Famer

Got myself a decent stream finally

Can't believe ESPN arn't showing any live games today on the 1st day of the playoffs

Got an early 7 point lead in the 1st qurter
Leemarlin87
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 08:39 PM

Hall of Famer

Chicago had a fairly routine 1st round win but its come at cost

Rose was injured late in the 4th and although he did walk of the court very gingerly it didn't look good.

He is going for an MRI tomorrow

If it is a torn ACL he will be done for the playoffs which would be huge for the Bulls playoffs hopes, they did well with him in the regular season but the playoffs would be a whole different story.

Heat leading by 14 now, Knicks committing turnover after turnover and foul after foul, we are playing with real energy and hustle which was missing the last month or so.

Leemarlin87
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 08:50 PM

Hall of Famer

WOW What a quarter, just WOW

54-31 Heat Lead, a 23 point lead after a 24-2 run to end the quarter

Thats how we can play, if play like that all the way through the playoffs we wont be beaten.

We forced Knicks into 13 tirnovers in the 2nd quarter alone

Knicks just fouling everyone and Chandler whacked Lebron in the back with a forearm and was luckily it got downgraded correctly to flagrant 1 instead of 2 and an automatic ejection.

Jeff Van Gundy does my head in, he was the same last year, blaming us for flopping and whining, what Chandler did was clearly foul.

Leemarlin87
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 09:30 PM

Hall of Famer

Just unreal play

76-44 lead, 32 point lead with 1 min to go in the 3rd

Defense has been outstanding

A sour note for the Knicks as Shumpert is carried of and it looked bad, he couldn't walk at all, he just seemed to slip and twisted something.

Just Dominating right now
Leemarlin87
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 10:06 PM

Hall of Famer

Heat Win 100-67

Dominating performance all round, top Defensive effort all round and Lebron went into beats mode.

Game 2 Monday Night, more of the same please
Tijani
Posted: May 1 2012, 02:35 AM

Hall of Famer

Member No.: 9

The Lakers started off with a good win over the Nuggets. Defensively we were excellent with Bynum being the star of the show. Kobe and Pau both did well and the bench was impressive. We are currently missing Metta World Peace who is serving a suspension. I think the Nuggets can cause us some problems in this series and we had to start well. Metta will be missed more against the Thunder, if we get through, than against the Nuggets so in theory we could do with this series going 6 games so that he serves his suspension.

The biggest news is obviously that Rose is done for the season. You have to wonder how much of an impact the schedule has had on him and he will be a massive loss for the Bulls.
Leemarlin87
Posted: May 1 2012, 06:41 AM

Hall of Famer

Just watched game 2 after being soo tired from a late night Sunday and a longg day at work prevented me from staying up live.

That was more of the game I was expecting from this series, Carmelo shot much better for the Knicks and owned Battier in the early going which was worrying but we turned it around and once we got the groove going we never let the lead slip and maintained a 5-12 point lead throughout the 2nd half.

Wade was outstanding especially early on, Bosh had a nice game and we got him some rest as well, James played his usuall all around great game while Battier and Miller chipped with some big 3's at crucial times when it looked like the Knicks might make run.

The bigger story happened after the game apparently, Stoudemire punched a fire extinguisher smashing the glass and cutting his hand, paramedics were called and he left the arena with his arm in a sling according to reports.

He is doubtful for game 3, which is a big blow for the Knicks in what is Must win for them, If we go 3-0 up I think sweep is inevitable.

Knicks have now lost 12 straight postseason games, tying an NBA record.

Happy to be 2-0 up and really havn't put a foot wrong so far.
Leemarlin87
Posted: May 3 2012, 11:13 PM

Hall of Famer

Here we go, Game 3

Win this I think the sweep might be on, I'll take winning 1 of the 2 in NY and winning it in Miami in Game 5.

Chris Bosh is back as well after landing in NY at about 5 O'clock after flying back to Miami to be at the birth of his 1st child.

Let's go Heat
Leemarlin87
Posted: May 4 2012, 12:22 AM

Hall of Famer

Been a strange 1st half from us

Started out well and lead by 7, then just couldn't buy a basket and went over 10 mins without scoring from the Field and the Knicks built an 8 point lead, we turn it around a bit and get to within only to then lose the range again and fall down by 11 with 1.20 to play only to end the half on a 7-0 run

Halftime score is 40-36 Knicks.

I'll take that given the poor shooting form we've shown in the 1st half, Knicks though are looking fired up and have come to play tonight.

Some great D Play from them has stiffled us at times, they've got to be disappointed to only be up by 4

Our bench which has been strong in the opening 2 games just hasn't shown up yet
Leemarlin87
Posted: May 4 2012, 01:44 AM

Hall of Famer

Dominating 2nd half performance, we just seem to turn it on in spurts and move away quickly before you know where to look we had a double digit lead

Lebron came off the bench to start the 4th after being in foul trouble and scored 8 Points in 1 minute.

Heat lead 79-65 with 2 mins to play, so since the final 2 minutes in the 1st half we lead 50-25
Leemarlin87
Posted: May 4 2012, 01:49 AM

Hall of Famer

YESSSS

Heat win 87-70 and take a commanding 3-0 series lead

It wasn't pretty at times but we got the job done, big quarters from Wade in the 3rd and Lebron in the 4th got us the big lead and we never looked back

Job well done and we can rest and wait till Sunday now for the next game when we shall the Brooms out ready to do some sweeping.
Leemarlin87
Posted: May 6 2012, 07:53 PM

Hall of Famer

Bulls lose and are now down 3-1 to the Sixers, I think there done for, the loss of Rose has really got them out of sorts and they just arn't the same team.

Got a stream for our game, and the broom is ready, I'm not to confident about this game though, Knicks will surely be fired up for this and want to at least end this streak they have of not winning a playoff game since 2001, think it might take 5 to get this done.
Leemarlin87
Posted: May 6 2012, 09:12 PM

Hall of Famer

Leading 44-38 at the half

Been a solid showing from us, did lead by 10 early in the 2nd and it looked like we might run away like Game 1 as the Knicks took 5 mins to score a basket to start the 2nd.

They've come back in it but we are well in the position to push on
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3131 seconds | Archive