Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

MLB.tv on iPad, Performance Woes
pbb76
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 11:52 AM

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 357

We normally watch at least one game a night - usually in bed (exciting.. wacko.gif ) via the iPad - actually got a projector yesterday for the iPad and when it worked (the stream, not the projector) it was awesome.

But the quality last night was awful - constant buffering and the quality of the streams was poor. We finally found one game and after switching to the away stream it was just about watchable, but wasnt the game we wanted.

Anyone else struggling with At Bat at the moment?
vegangoth
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 06:37 PM

Everyday Regular

Member No.: 245

I had problems watching the Rays game but managed to watch the Mariners one OK. I normally don't have a problem with AT BAT and find that when I can no longer watch a game on my laptop due to bufffering issues I can watch it no problem on my ipod. But have had problems with it a few weeks ago where it just wouldn't load any game so I had to un-install and re-install again.
pbb76
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 08:26 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 357

Thanks, seems to be ok.

We switched to iPhone last night and it was better. Watching the battle of the sox from last night and it's fine.

Still find it hard to believe its streaming through a phone, via a projector about 6' wide on our wall!?
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1111 seconds | Archive