Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Spartans and The Cosmos!, My first season in fantasy Baseball!
Tick
  Posted: Apr 22 2012, 02:02 PM

1st Baseman

Group: Members
Member No.: 213

Decided this year to delve into the murky shark infested depths of Fantasy Baseball!

Had a good look around at all the different leagues and set ups (after having this good look around i was still as confused about it all as ever..) anyways decided to join a ESPN rotisserie 5x5 league which was apparently the easiest of the bunch to do..

Joined the league, named the team The Southsea Spartans and proceeded to wait in anticipation for the day of the draft..now as there is a 5 hour time difference 'tween me and dem yanks,i obviously couldn't stay up for the Live Draft(and still not sure if a 'live' did one did happen!!!) so i left The Spartans in the hands of the draft gods and just hoped it wasn't too awful when i awoke the next morning!

Now apparently i was 5th in the draft order which i NOW think isn't a bad position to be in and was given the following team in the draft:

C Montero (Ari)
1B Cuddyer (Col)
2B Pedroia (Bos)
SS Bonafacio (Mia)
3B Zimmerman (Mil)
2B/SS Weeks (Was)
1B/3B Reynolds (Bal)
OF Braun (Mil)
OF Granderson (Nyy)
OF Willingham (Min)
OF Rios (Cws)
OF Moreland (Tex)
UTIL Butler (Kc)
B Murphy (Tex)
B Desmond (Was)

P Hamels (Phi)
P Price (Tb)
P Cain (Sf)
S/R Moore (Tb)
P Beachy (Atl)
RP Motte (Stl)
P Lilly (Cc)
RP Street (Sd)
P McCarthy (Oak)
RP Myers (Hou)

.....and off i went like a lamb to the slaughter into the abbatoir of Fantasy Baseball!
(to be continued....)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0504 seconds | Archive