Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Come On Then Give Us A Hand!
doobs
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 08:26 AM

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 35

MLB 2k12 has arrived (only 25 bargin)

Now I've decided instead of doing my usual Mets franchise I'm going to create a player and do a career mode game, I've decided just 1 thing at the min. That I'm going to be a contact hitter and use speed to steal the bases instead of being a slugger. All I need to decide now is

1) What position shall I opt for?

And

2) Who shall I sign for?

I could just hit radom but that's to easy.

Anyone wanna give their 2 pence worth before I start and I'll go with the most popular for each question.

Remember don't ring in, it's just for fun

Cheers everyone
Vader
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 09:36 AM

Everyday Regular

Member No.: 258

I've never played 2K before but I'd imagine that like The Show 1B is the easiest position to rack up points for your created player! Lots of put outs and less chance of making errors! smile.gif
Kid Cuddy
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 10:49 AM

All-Star

Member No.: 302

I'm thinking maybe shortstop is the position for you, develop into a Jose Reyes style good average speedster player. You probably want to be with a team who doesn't have an elite or established shortstop already so we're ruling out the likes of the Rockies (Tulo), Cubs (Castro), Marlins (Reyes), Yankees (Jeter), Rangers (Andrus), Philly (Rollins).

I'm swaying towards picking an AL East team for some reason so maybe the Red Sox, Rays or Blue Jays. Teaming up with Lawrie of the Blue Jays to form a good young core could be a good move or playing next to Longoria at 3rd in Tampa would also be nice. So for me it'd be:
1. Blue Jays
2. Rays
3. Red Sox
doobs
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 11:45 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 35

Good stuff so far, won't be starting till Monday so keep them comming! So far assuming Vader is saying Toronto as well it's SS or 1B for Toronto Blue Jays (at the moment lol)

Thanks for your input!

As I said keep them coming!

Cheers

ToffeeYankee
Posted: May 9 2012, 06:28 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 265

Where did you get the game from?
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0646 seconds | Archive