Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

6-4-2012
Tijani
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 10:59 PM

Hall of Famer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

Angels lose 6-3. Haren wasn't at his best but I do wonder how many hits the Royals would have had if Bourjos had been in center instead of Wells. The only real positive to take from a hitting standpoint is Kendrys Morales who is now 5-7 this season.
Tijani
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 11:12 PM

Hall of Famer

Member No.: 9

I probably should add that the Royals played well and there starters have been excellent in the two games so far. A lot promise with the line-up as well. I would maybe have some concerns about the bullpen but it is such a small sample to really draw any real conclusions.
Percentage
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 11:17 PM

All-Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

QUOTE (Tijani @ Apr 7 2012, 10:59 PM)
Angels lose 6-3. Haren wasn't at his best but I do wonder how many hits the Royals would have had if Bourjos had been in center instead of Wells. The only real positive to take from a hitting standpoint is Kendrys Morales who is now 5-7 this season.

Yes i thought Haren wasnt great as well & we were lucky to make him pay as we are struggling to get enough consecutive hits & therefore leaving to many base runners stranded just like when Quintero got the second of his doubles in the 4th innings!

Having said that i truly enjoyed the game (no surprise) & Pujols getting done at the plate by Gordon after runnings through a stop sign was just hilarious,he's becoming quite the John McCririck with his hand signals isnt he?.....After a quick salute to the man above on obtaining his first AL extra base hit he decides to give the umpire signal to Bob Davidson in true Ed Balls flatlining fashion to tell him he'd scored a run only to replace it with a gesticulating pointy finger after Bob disobeys him & calls him out! biggrin.gif

Cant wait for game three.....
ToffeeYankee
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 12:08 AM

All-Star

Member No.: 265

Was disappointed with yesterday's game. Ibanez stepped up, A-Rod did okay too, but the pitching was a bit of a letdown. Mo did okay with his pitches, but then gave away two vital hits and the Rays ended up listening. Hopefully we can turn it all around tonight.

Big plus point of yesterday was David Robertson. Pitched a fantastic eighth inning. Was calm, composed, and Houdini-like.
ToffeeYankee
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 01:03 AM

All-Star

Member No.: 265

Kuroda is crap sad.gif.
Kid Cuddy
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 04:09 AM

All-Star

Member No.: 302

LAD @ SD in extra innings, looking forward to out extra innings. Although especially cant wait for our live games tomorro on ESPN America & on Tuesday also smile.gif
galraen
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 12:03 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Ain't life a #####! We get to Felix for the first time ever, take 6 runs off him only for Colon to pitch even worse and give up 7 runs! Sadly, this is likely to be our fate throughout the season!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0668 seconds | Archive