Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Baseballfan Fantasy League 2012 Division 3
GunnerAsh
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 07:19 PM

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 230

Ha, yeah you did grab a few of the players I wanted just before my pick was coming up. Fingers crossed that they won't be major players in deciding the overall standings! biggrin.gif

But a great draft though, got it done in an hour and a half which was good too. Nice chat as well, lets hope we all have a good season (although not too good, I want to do well after all...)
gunslinger73
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 07:37 PM

Everyday Regular

Member No.: 20

All part of the fun - I know I pick one or two players other people had their eyes on

Here's to a good season for all of us - can't wait either!
Tijani
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 09:13 PM

Hall of Famer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

I was glad that most people managed to make the draft. I have taken a lot more risks than I usually do and have to hope a lot of players bounce back well from injuries.
doobs
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 09:01 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 35

Im very Yankee heavy at the minute, I will consider good offers on any of the Yankees I have accept for CC and Granderson

Cheers Everyone
GunnerAsh
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 08:14 PM

Rookie

Crap, Ellsbury on the 15 day DL with that shoulder injury he got yesterday. NOT what I need right now, my first pick in the draft crocked for 2 weeks.
GunnerAsh
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 04:49 PM

Rookie

Might have had my best fantasy night ever yesterday. I went from last to 4th in the league, with a 20 point burst. Thanks largely to Mr David Ortiz and his 5 RBI night, plus good games from Santana, Kipnis and Beltre. Ted Lilly chipping in 7 shutout innings and a win in his Dodgers 2012 debut helped too! Very happy with that, I really need my guys to overperform now Ellsbury is out for a long time.
gunslinger73
Posted: May 2 2012, 05:17 PM

Everyday Regular

Just checked standings and I'm up to 2nd!!!

Sure it won't last but considering some of my guys are either on DL or out for season (Pineda!!) then the changes I've made thus far have been ok

GunnerAsh
Posted: May 4 2012, 10:07 AM

Rookie

After a few days of consistency and a 4 RBI outburst from my boy Kipnis last night, I've rocketed uo into 2nd place all of a sudden. Just need to avoid disaster now tongue.gif
gunslinger73
Posted: May 6 2012, 10:54 AM

Everyday Regular

Up to first place - so won't last but loving the feeling of vertigo right now cool.gif
Tijani
Posted: Jan 14 2013, 08:50 PM

Hall of Famer

Last season's Division 3 standings where:

1. Titans New York
2. Iron Men
3. Jossy's Giants
4. Big Palooka
5. Grays Ath
6. Boston Teabaggers 2
7. Birmingham Redbirds
8. Dirty Monkeys
9. Anaheim Angels
10. 2 Shea Away
11. The Fevered Egos
12. Grady's Knee

Congratulations to Bees22 on winning the division and to vflagship who managed to finish 2nd in a very close race.
bees22
Posted: Jan 15 2013, 09:04 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 173

Hope fully the leagues will be run again this year???
Tijani
Posted: Jan 15 2013, 03:16 PM

Hall of Famer

They should be. Lee will get something posted about registration for them at some point.
Leemarlin87
Posted: Jan 15 2013, 10:33 PM

Hall of Famer

Member No.: 4

Yeah I'll get something sorted soon, probably tomorrow if I have a bit time

I'll see how many members we get in before deciding whether to stick with the divisions as they should be or just go with 1 league, will all depend on how many return of course
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1753 seconds | Archive