Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

how do you watch mlb.tv
ToffeeYankee
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 07:01 PM

All-Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 265

Check on the 20th, Mex. I tried watching on my PS3 yesterday, but it said that games will start showing on the 20th.
Mex_17
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 08:12 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 37

QUOTE (ToffeeYankee @ Mar 4 2012, 08:01 PM)
Check on the 20th, Mex. I tried watching on my PS3 yesterday, but it said that games will start showing on the 20th.

Yeah I checked the MLB.tv support forum and it looks to be available within the next week or so. Happy days.

Also, just a heads up to anyone who subscribed in 2011 but hasn't subscribed yet for 2012, MLB.tv is free for the next week. Just sign in with your details from last season I guess. I signed up under a different email address and received this email earlier today.
ToffeeYankee
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 12:52 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 265

MLB.TV up and running on consoles.
_Ben_
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 09:47 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 311

Just a note: last year you could watch MLB.TV on a PS3 without the premium service.
MLB says you need premium for any device other than your computer this year but I've been able to watch everything via the PS3 using the basic account.
Not sure if this is because I already had the PS3 app from last season.
rawowl
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 07:46 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 262

Had MLB TV a few times now.

Can anyone suggest the best way to view either highlights or Condensed game without finding out the score getting there or seeing annoying highlight clips on the page which has the said highlights on.

I plan to watch Reds midweek night games in full the following evening so I will also try and avoid the score on those games as well.

(I tend skip through most games once i've seen the final scores, especially when its a defeat) rolleyes.gif
raskett
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 01:18 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 303

I recently bought the new Apple TV (3) to stream mlb.tv, seems to work great so far!

Sometimes I experience problems when streaming live, especially at weekends, but this could be due to bandwidth throttling.

It is rather strange that I am able to stream previous games just fine and in full hd, but live games seem to buffer pretty frequently.

Mex_17
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 05:01 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 37

QUOTE (rawowl @ Mar 28 2012, 08:46 PM)
Had MLB TV a few times now.

Can anyone suggest the best way to view either highlights or Condensed game without finding out the score getting there or seeing annoying highlight clips on the page which has the said highlights on.

I plan to watch Reds midweek night games in full the following evening so I will also try and avoid the score on those games as well.

(I tend skip through most games once i've seen the final scores, especially when its a defeat) rolleyes.gif

Bookmark the 'media center' page.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mediacenter/

You'll be able to access the game and condensed games without finding out the score (provided you have the scores turned off on MLB.tv). The highlights, on the other hand, seem to have the score in the title of the video.

I'm the same when I find out the score of the games, especially a loss. Even when we win, when I spoil the result for myself I'll just watch the first few innings and then any scoring innings.
metsfan247
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 06:06 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 280

Finally MLB.TV has arrived on my Roku.

Watching the Rays/Phillies game on it and the picture quality compares very favourably with the (SD) feed on ESPN America of the same game. smile.gif
splashball
Posted: May 3 2012, 10:07 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 363

I watch on mlb.tv through the Boxxe Box.

Excellent quality, straight to the tv.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0853 seconds | Archive