Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Superbowl XLVI
Leemarlin87
Posted: Feb 2 2012, 09:18 PM

Hall of Famer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

user posted image

user posted image VS user posted image

Getting close now

A lot of the pre match talk has been of Gronkowskis injury and of the QB battle, it looks like Gronk will play which is big for the Pats as it takes away any Dpuble teaming on Hernandez or Welker, how big a factor he will be though remains to be seen.

A lot of experts seem to be taking the Giants over the Pats but I'm going the other way think the Patriots will squeeze out a close victory getting a measure of revenge for 4 years ago.
Vox Humana
Posted: Feb 3 2012, 12:06 AM

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 247

I'm hoping for a Giants win, I really can't stand Mr Belichick at all, I have a really hard time believing that videotaping was the only rule that he ever violated over the years.
CubbieDream
Posted: Feb 3 2012, 09:38 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 2

I;m not rooting for either but I would prefer the Patriots to win. I'm just going to get drunk with a few buddies and hope it makes it easier to stomach.
vegangoth
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 07:23 PM

Everyday Regular

Member No.: 245

I'm rooting for the Giants tonight, while their not my AF team(s) I do love that Lawrence Tynes is Scottish,like me biggrin.gif, and played for the Scottish Claymores who I was a season ticket holder with for a couple of years.
Adam31
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 09:24 PM

Hall of Famer

Member No.: 26

Patriots to win and keep the titles rolling into Boston.
Tijani
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 11:21 PM

Hall of Famer

Member No.: 9

QUOTE (vegangoth @ Feb 5 2012, 07:23 PM)
I'm rooting for the Giants tonight, while their not my AF team(s) I do love that Lawrence Tynes is Scottish,like me biggrin.gif, and played for the Scottish Claymores who I was a season ticket holder with for a couple of years.

I was never a season ticket holder but I did attend a couple of Claymores games when they played at Hampden and my brother was at the World Bowl when the Claymores won it in 1996.

I would like the Giants to win but I donít particularly like either team. All I want is for it to be a good game. I will go for the Giants to win 30-27.
Leemarlin87
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 11:46 PM

Hall of Famer

I wonder what the odds were of the 1st points being on a safety?

Giants have certainly started the hotter team and are moving the ball quite comfortably right now.
Tijani
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 11:53 PM

Hall of Famer

Not a good start from the Patriots. I donít think Brady had any choice but to throw the ball away as it was going to be a safety. He maybe could have thrown it a bit closer to someone but I donít think he can be criticised that much.

Wow that is bad from the Pats. Having too many men on the field when they could have had a fumble but instead the Giants then score and lead 9-0.

The Giants have started well.
Leemarlin87
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 12:50 AM

Hall of Famer

Unbelievable that despite having the ball for almost half the time as the Giants they go into the half with the lead thanks to a 98 yard TD drive

Typical of the Patriots, not at there best yet are still winning.
Tijani
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 01:03 AM

Hall of Famer

It was a big drive from the Patriots and I agree that itís unbelievable that they are winning at the moment. Itís a close game which should hopefully mean that we have a good second half.
Leemarlin87
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 02:32 AM

Hall of Famer

This is coming down to the wire

3.46 left, Patriots leading by 2, Giants starting from there own 12, this drive could be the decider
Tijani
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 02:35 AM

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Leemarlin87 @ Feb 6 2012, 02:32 AM)
This is coming down to the wire

3.46 left, Patriots leading by 2, Giants starting from there own 12, this drive could be the decider

It should be a good finish and that was some catch!
galraen
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 02:55 AM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Yay, the bad guys lost!
Leemarlin87
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 02:59 AM

Hall of Famer

Congratulations to the New York Giants

Thoroughly deserved win for the Giants, felt they were the better team throughout the game outside of the final 5 mins of the 1st half and 1st 5 mins of the 2nd half.

Eli wins his 2nd ring and elite status.

Wasn't the type of game I was expecting but It lived up to the drama and excitement of the game.
Tijani
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 03:00 AM

Hall of Famer

What a finish! The touchdown for the Giants at the end was a crazy play. The Patriots wanted the Giants to score and the Giants didnít want to score. I donít think I have ever seen that before but it was a good risk from the Patriots.

Congratulations to the Giants.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1278 seconds | Archive