Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

NFL International Series 2012, NFL International Series 2012
gunslinger73
Posted: Jan 20 2012, 02:28 PM

Everyday Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

Confirmed today - St Louis Rams face New England Patriots at Wembley on 28th October

I'll be there despite not supporting either team cool.gif
AlextheBrave
Posted: Jan 20 2012, 03:41 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 10

Ouch, the rumour was a cruelest of tricks on certain Jets fans in our midst!
galraen
Posted: Jan 20 2012, 05:45 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Boo, so yet another year I won't be going, I don't see the point of paying well over the odds to watch two teams I couldn't give a toss about. Don't like the Prats amd have no interest in the Los Angeles Rams of St Louis!
CubbieDream
Posted: Jan 20 2012, 07:21 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 2

It was apparently between the Jets and the Patriots, and they went with the Patriots.

Gutted but I'll see the Jets this year anyway. Just another year that Wembley won't be getting my money.
WMCHRIS
Posted: Jan 20 2012, 08:06 PM

Everyday Regular

Member No.: 187

Will go I think, never been to an NFL game. According to rams site tickets go on general sale feb 2-3, not seen this confirmed elsewhere though.
Leemarlin87
Posted: Jan 20 2012, 11:52 PM

Hall of Famer

Member No.: 4

I'll be there

Been to all 5 Games so far and always enjoyed them, Patriots again is okay with me they could be superbowl champions and are well supported over here given there recent success.

No news on general sale yet, I'm hoping mid-late Feb after payday for me, but i'll keep some money aside this month in case its sooner.
mark_htfc
Posted: Jan 20 2012, 11:56 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 152

I've only ever been to one NFL game at Wembley and that was the 49ers and Broncos, (I couldn't afford the Dolphins - Giants a few years earlier), at least with the 49ers and Broncos I didn't mind seeing them, but the Rams and Pats? I hate the Pats and the Rams are just, well just the Rams.

Think I might still get tickets though and go the second time.

Not sure why we want the Rams for the next 3 seasons.
galraen
Posted: Jan 21 2012, 05:24 AM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Cold this fe the first step towards putting the Rams franchise in London? Pipe dream I guess, but if it comes off then we should demand they adopt the name of the UK's first American Football team and tell Baltimore to find another name! laugh.gif
StewartB
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 06:22 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 86

QUOTE (galraen @ Jan 21 2012, 05:24 AM)

Cold this fe the first step towards putting the Rams franchise in London? Pipe dream I guess, but if it comes off then we should demand they adopt the name of the UK's first American Football team and tell Baltimore to find another name! laugh.gif

This is the first year I'm actually considering not going. We've seen the Pats already, and I'm not convinced at seeing the same team three years in a row, perhaps they could try selling season tickets for this to reduce the cost for loyal fans ..? laugh.gif If they can actually put some pieces around their new(-ish) QB, it's always possible that they could actually be good in a couple of years time. (Although they might not fancy the really long flights from Los Angeles rolleyes.gif)

I'd like to see Pittsburgh (although I suspect they'd only agree to play if it was in Dublin?), Carolina, and I think Green Bay would draw well - or even teams I root against like Dallas, Philadelphia or the Jets.
WMCHRIS
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 08:24 PM

Everyday Regular

Who's got tickets for this then? I'm only just getting into the NFL last couple of seasons, so this will be my first game.
Kid Cuddy
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 09:09 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 302

I haven't gotten them for this year.

I was at the game a few years back when the Patriots took on the Buccaneers. It was really enjoyable, if I could I'd still try and get going to the next one.
ToffeeYankee
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 10:57 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 265

I'm not bothering with the IS. Going to the MetLife to watch the Jets play the 49ers instead biggrin.gif.
A_C
Posted: Aug 24 2012, 12:22 PM

Hall of Famer

Member No.: 13

So the Jags replace St Louis as "London's Team" with a commitment to play the next four years here. Um, I don't want to sound like a spoilt child, but, can we give them back for a refund? They're pretty much the most uninspired choice we could get over here, at least I might see them play the Jets over here now, which would've been impossible with the Rams games, but I don't see people clambering for tickets between the Jags and Titans etc....
WMCHRIS
Posted: Oct 4 2012, 06:59 AM

Everyday Regular

Tickets arrived for this yesterday, looking forward to it.
Kid Cuddy
Posted: Oct 4 2012, 02:27 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 302

Wish I was going now, went in 09 for the Bucs Pats game & really enjoyed it. Would have liked to have seen a different team to "Spygate" this time but I guess NFL is NFL & it'd still be a great occasion.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1187 seconds | Archive