Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

milb.tv
Percentage
Posted: Apr 19 2010, 07:39 PM

All-Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

Well it seems like headquarters is down???

Busy day of baseball for yours truly in what has been a busy period

Along with the KC Royals being the visitors to the fantastic new ball park Target field over the W/end ahead of the trip to Toronto,the Omaha Royals visiting Alburquerque for four games has been shown on milb.tv alongside Royals double AA afiliate NW Arkansas Naturals series against Corpus Christi Hooks!

Naturals have Aaron Crow starting tonight & i wouldnt mind having a solid look at him as he's our most vaunted prospect,starts an hour later than the Blue Jays game but it may be best to stay up for it as it seems to be a lengthy process to archive AA games,hope they dont tell us the score from Rogers Centre

Just watched Anthony Lerew have a good outing against the Isotopes pitched five scoreless on a 60 pitch count,8-1 & 2-0 to take the first two of the series & i'll catch up with the remaining games on archive tommorow!

Great game in Minnesota with Albert getting two 3 run homers to help us take it 10-5,so we havent been swept yet! wink.gif

I'll put more up when HQ is back......

Keep Smiling

%
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0476 seconds | Archive