Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Yu or Prince?

Would the Texas Rangers be a better team if they signed Yu Darvish or Prince Fielder?
Yu Darvish [ 3 ]  [50.00%]
Prince Fielder [ 3 ]  [50.00%]
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
Tijani
Posted on Jan 17 2012, 10:59 PM

Hall of Famer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

With the deadline approaching for the Rangers to sign Yu Darvish there has been a lot of talk that suggests if the donít sign him then they will go after Prince Fielder. Who does everyone think would make the Rangers a better team?

I went with Yu Darvish but it was a tougher decision than I thought it would be.
galraen
Posted on Jan 17 2012, 11:32 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

I had a tough time making up my mind. If Darvish is as good as billed I'd have to go with him, but that's one hell of a big if. Going on known factors I'd have to go with Fielder though.
AlextheBrave
Posted on Jan 18 2012, 12:57 PM

All-Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Prince, not even close.

Give me the everyday player who is a proven stud as opposed to a newcomer in a foreign country who could be a total bust.
fishandchippers
Posted on Jan 18 2012, 11:10 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 11

Darvish, because I've been a fan for a number of years.

gunslinger73
Posted on Jan 20 2012, 02:19 PM

Everyday Regular

Member No.: 20

Went with Prince - proven Major League Star

Heard great things about Darvish but difference between Majors and Japan can be HUGE
Barney1975
Posted on Jan 24 2012, 06:14 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 17

If you needed both pitching and hitting, I'll go with Darvish, purely in terms of being younger and more likely to improve.

But yes, this is a difficult one for sure.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1114 seconds | Archive