Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

2011 NBA Season
CubbieDream
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 02:34 PM

All-Star

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Home and away sweep of the Pacers over the last two days. 3-0 under Woodson, and another victory by double digits. 102-88 win and at a point I actually saw a Knicks coach call a time out and go mental because the defence started to slip. What do you know, we limit Indiana to 14 points in the 4th quarter. We spread the ball around again, and Lin finishes with 19, Carmelo with 16, Stat with 16 and JR Smith with 11. I think it's pretty obvious that D'Antoni lost the players and Woodson is the fresh start that they needed.
A_C
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 04:46 PM

Hall of Famer

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

QUOTE (CubbieDream @ Mar 18 2012, 02:34 PM)
I think it's pretty obvious that D'Antoni lost the players and Woodson is the fresh start that they needed.

Agreed. I know I'm biased, but this isn't a sub .500 team.
doobs
Posted: Mar 20 2012, 12:36 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 35

The next 5 games are deffinatly winnable!
Toronto
Philly
Toronto
Detroit & Milwaukee

Now that a big ask for a Knicks team to go 8 and 0 but I still believe we can win this division both the Sixers and Celtics are both not consistent enough,

Doable?

I think so!
CubbieDream
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 10:03 AM

All-Star

Well that is a good start, 4-0 now. 5 Knicks scoring double digits and Jeremy Lin had a great game again. Keep on rolling!!!
CubbieDream
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 07:29 AM

All-Star

5-0 under Woodson and this is the kind of team I expected to see when we had a starting five of Chandler, Amare, Carmelo, Lin and Fields. An 82-79 win against the good 76'ers team in Philly is great win for team confidence.
doobs
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 09:12 AM

Rookie

Now we are playing Great Basketball I'm having the Knicks to win the Division @ 6-1 thatll do! Cubbie I even think we could win the Eastern!! Now I wouldn't of said that 2 weeks ago, we are getting the momentum at just the right time!
doobs
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 09:45 AM

Rookie

Ok ok maybe winning the Eastern is a little bit of a bridge to far guess I'm just happy and finally content with the Knicks (and about time to) but no one is gonna be happy getting us 1st round now!
Leemarlin87
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 10:16 PM

Hall of Famer

Member No.: 4

Calm down a bit there doobs

This time 3 weeks ago wern't the Knicks in the exact same situation winning like 8 out of 9 was it at one stage and then it all fell apart again and led to D'antoni being fired

I don't see the Knicks finishing above 7th seed at best and that would mean facing either ourselves or Chicago in the 1st round.

You will really need to win the division if you want to get out the 1st round

If the Eastern Final isn't a repeat of last year I'll be amazed.
Tijani
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 11:28 PM

Hall of Famer

Member No.: 9

QUOTE (Leemarlin87 @ Mar 22 2012, 10:16 PM)
Calm down a bit there doobs

This time 3 weeks ago wern't the Knicks in the exact same situation winning like 8 out of 9 was it at one stage and then it all fell apart again and led to D'antoni being fired

I don't see the Knicks finishing above 7th seed at best and that would mean facing either ourselves or Chicago in the 1st round.

You will really need to win the division if you want to get out the 1st round

If the Eastern Final isn't a repeat of last year I'll be amazed.

I was about to post something similar. The Knicks have had hot streaks and cold streaks all season long and I donít know if there something different about this one or if it is just the same as before.

I could see a scenario that would allow a team like the Celtics to cause an upset of the Bulls or Heat but it is a longshot for it to happen and the team would need just about everything to go for it in a series. At the moment it looks like itís going to be Bulls v Heat in the Eastern Finals this season.

I have no idea who is going to win the West at the moment. The Thunder are favourites but you then have the Spurs, Lakers, Mavericks and some other teams that will make the playoffs interesting for the Thunder.

I like the moves we made at the deadline. Sessions has been excellent since joining us but it was sad to see Fisher leave. Bynum has looked really good recently and Pau will improve without the constant trade talk surrounding him. Iím more confident about this team now than I was before the trade deadline.
doobs
Posted: Mar 25 2012, 08:20 AM

Rookie

I know I know, but another win! Next one is the tough one though, we will eventually loose and maybe come down with a bump by being stuffed but we have deff made ourselves contenders for the division!
Leemarlin87
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 02:35 PM

Hall of Famer

So its getting close to the end of the season.

Can't wait for the playoffs to begin now as we seem to be just going through the motions right now which is giving everyone ammunition to really get on us.

I'm not to concerned with the recent defeats to Boston over the past 10 days, we beat Oklahoma in what was a more Important game.

We still play Chicago twice (1st game is tonight) and Boston and New York once, I'm not to concerned about finishing 1st in the Conference and might actually make an easier route as whilst I'm confident we'll beat New York I would rather avoid them in the 1st round and Philadelphia is a better matchup for us.

We could end up needing to go the same route as last year, Philadelphia, Boston and then Chicago if we want to make the finals.

Hopefully we can deliver a win tonight and get back on form ready for the serious stuff.
Leemarlin87
Posted: May 31 2012, 12:31 AM

Hall of Famer

So New Orleans win the lottery and will take Anthony Davis with the 1st pick

Gotta feel for the Bobcats, Davis is gonna be a star, the lottery can be really unfair sometimes they desperately needed him
ToffeeYankee
Posted: May 31 2012, 12:59 AM

All-Star

Member No.: 265

We have 14 and 16 in the first round, so hopefully we can pick up a good player or two.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1571 seconds | Archive