Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Week 11
Leemarlin87
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 06:40 PM

Hall of Famer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

A nice fast start for the Dolphins

up 14-3 after 1 quarter
Leemarlin87
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 06:49 PM

Hall of Famer

Interception from Nolan Carroll and we take advantage of the small field and on a 12 yard play action pass Moore finds Clay wide open for the TD.

21-3 Miami
Leemarlin87
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 07:32 PM

Hall of Famer

Another interception and another TD from it

Moore to Bess from the 6

28-3 with 1 minute to go in the half

Been our best half of Football for years
Leemarlin87
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 08:10 PM

Hall of Famer

35-6

Clemens bursts through the line and blocks a punt and as the ball rolls around towards the EZ 2 Dolphins land on it and its a TD.

Loving this game
Leemarlin87
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 09:14 PM

Hall of Famer

Dolphins win 35-8

Matt Moore was outstanding today, 3 TDs and he really made no mistakes all day, special teams did they job well and the Defense was just perfect.

the only blot was allowing the safety but thats a minor fault in an otherwise perfect game.

Defense the past 3 games have been brilliant, 2 consecutive games of not allowing a TD which actually does total 12 quarters and havn't allowed more then 10 points in any game

3-7 and 3 straight wins and 2 home wins on the bounce, only the 3rd team to win 3 in a row after going 0-7, when you think we only lost to Denver, Cleveland and Ny Giants by 3 or less and 2 of those were on almost game ending plays we really could/should be at least 5-5.

Big Test on Thursday going to Dallas on a short week.

We are only 2 games behind the Jets wink.gif
CubbieDream
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 10:35 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 2

Dolphins starting to play some really nice football, and the Bills have been exposed as the frauds they are. Not a chance they were the team they had us believing at the start of the year. Apart from Jackson, they really don't have a lot of talent on that football team.

Less said about the Jets the better, fans still think we are going to win out and reach the play-offs. I would be happy with a 8-8 record and missing the play-offs. This would mean Schotty would be gone and we would improve as a team.

We need a new RT, FS, WR and OLB before the 2012 season. If we do that and Sanchez actually puts some consistency on the field, we look good. Someone asked the other day if we had a top 15 pick, would i give up a massive package to land Andrew Luck, my response was hell yes. Multiple first round picks, Sanchez and some. It's never happening and we probably don't have the right package, but Luck is the next Manning or Brady....I'm confident of that.

Another team i really do like at the minute is the Bengals. They lost today and although Dalton did not have a great game, he was better than the 3 interceptions showed. That guy is going to be one hell of a QB, he has great poise, great awareness and great accuracy. With Simpson and AJ Green they have a good receiving core, a good O-line and their front 7 is among the best in football. Next year they are winning the North over the Steelers and Ravens IMO.
AlextheBrave
Posted: Nov 23 2011, 03:07 PM

All-Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (CubbieDream @ Nov 20 2011, 10:35 PM)
Another team i really do like at the minute is the Bengals. They lost today and although Dalton did not have a great game, he was better than the 3 interceptions showed. That guy is going to be one hell of a QB, he has great poise, great awareness and great accuracy. With Simpson and AJ Green they have a good receiving core, a good O-line and their front 7 is among the best in football. Next year they are winning the North over the Steelers and Ravens IMO.

Not forgetting the haul of 1st round picks they got for Palmer, fair play to the Owner (Mike Brown?) he has put them in a position to be pretty strong for years to come

I think the Steelers and Ravens will be still be a force for the next few years so i wouldn't want to be a Browns fan right now!

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0744 seconds | Archive