Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

UK Baseball
mark_htfc
Posted: Nov 11 2011, 10:13 PM

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 152

Has anyone here ever been involved or watched UK Baseball? I was thinking last year that I wouldn't mind trying to find a local club and turn out for tryouts but wasn't too sure how to go about it, nor if they wanted good players or not as I have never played before.

So with being on a UK forum I thought I'd have more of a chance at finding out information regarding Baseball in the UK. I mainly want to know what the standard is like, I know that the standard will not be brilliant but I also know it won't be extremely bad either so I wonder if clubs take on players who have never played before?

I have more questions but I'll ask those if people know more about the league itself.
Jimmy
Posted: Dec 8 2011, 05:39 PM

Rookie

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

If you check out BSUK they have a Diamond Finder service that will give you a list of baseball and softball clubs that are closest to you
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0631 seconds | Archive