Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Playing/watching, Baseball in the UK
stevo762002
Posted: Jul 11 2011, 11:38 PM

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 84

Does anyone play or watch the game regularly in the UK? If so where?
Green Monstah
Posted: Sep 9 2011, 08:08 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 128

My youngest used to play for the Manchester Saints (Rookie team) but we had to stop due to his boxing commitements, loved going to watch on a summers day. Paid off thou he became a ABA champ of England smile.gif
Perure
Posted: Sep 10 2011, 07:32 PM

Rookie

Member No.: 85

I actually play for Stockholm in the swedish leagues, but i am interested in playing in Britain, have had some contact with various teams but nothing has been arranged for me to come over, mainly due to the last crisis in the sconomical crisis but now, maybe, just gotta let my girlfriend know it when she's in a good mood so she won't kill me for going over... tongue.gif
watpoae
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 12:40 AM

Rookie

Member No.: 52

QUOTE (Green Monstah @ Sep 9 2011, 08:08 AM)
My youngest used to play for the Manchester Saints (Rookie team) but we had to stop due to his boxing commitements, loved going to watch on a summers day. Paid off thou he became a ABA champ of England smile.gif

Nice.. I'm a big boxing fan.

Is he turning pro anytime soon?

Would be good to see a pro UK boxer who's into baseball.

I've only just started boxing (watched it religiously for years though) and I've often thought about the Mets-inspired shorts I'd wear in the ring!!!

I think I have too much time on my hands biggrin.gif
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0747 seconds | Archive