Skin created by Guilty of Graphic Center.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to UK MLB Supporters. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

General Wrestling
Leemarlin87
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 02:53 PM

Hall of Famer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Okay an enjoyable Breaking Point last night, nothing spectacular but solid enough for one of the one of the B shows set only 3 weeks after Summerslam.

Don't see the sense in bringing the whole Montreal ScrewJob back up again to just get a cheap dig at Bret Hart, the do it everytime in Montreal for gods sake, it was 12 years ago let it go. Only Shawn should be the one to get reminded about it every time but thats by the fans and the "U screwed Bret" chants

So what will happen on Raw tonight? Batista is making a carrer altering announcement, not sure what it is, maybe of to Smackdown or more hopefully he is turning Heel and will face Cena but he can't exactly come out and say I'm taking Heel that is my announcement LOL

Trish Stratus is guest hosting which should be good as its in Toronto

Saw MNF is on at 12 so will watch that to begin with then put Raw on I think at 2 and have the NFL on in the background with the Marlins game.
CubbieDream
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 02:56 PM

All-Star

Member No.: 2

Where does Randy Orton go from here, that's the main question I think from last night. He can't exactly come out and be arrogant after that match. Submitting after around 4 seconds. So wonder what he does tonight.

Really don't like Cena.
Leemarlin87
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 03:02 PM

Hall of Famer

Not sure where Randy can go TBH or Cena for that Matter

Orton is the only top heel on Raw for Cena to face which is why I'm thinking Batista finally turns heel and faces Cena over the next few Months or they could save it for Mania as Cena Vs Batista is a Wrestlemania calibre Match.

Orton though has faced DX or HHH and HBK singlely forever it seems, surely not again but who else id there, Unless they do a legacy breakup? or as I suggested a sixman Hell in a Cell at Hell in a Cell next month to buy a little more time to decideon something and buildup the Legacy tension a bit more
Maccie
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 08:58 PM

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Well, Randy cant turn on legacy, cos that would turn them face, and we all know they don't want that to happen.

I only hope Batista announces his retirement with immidiate effect.

As for cena, god only knows what he will be up to tonight.
Leemarlin87
Posted: Sep 14 2009, 10:26 PM

Hall of Famer

They do want to turn Ted Face in the near future though

he has a movie coming out "the Marine 2" and obviously it will be easier to sell wiht him as a face.

They could turn him face and have his brother take his place in legacy and lead to a few DiBiasie brother macthes and Di Biasie V Rhodes matches
Maccie
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 01:13 AM

Rookie

thats disappointing.... i havent seen trish yet sad.gif

And batista isnt retiring.... life sucks sad.gif

lol
Leemarlin87
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 01:14 AM

Hall of Famer

Woo The Animal is back

His announcement is he is going to Retire, out comes Orton to gloat and get in Batistas face.

Batista claims Orton is so predictable and pulls of his cast and attacks him knocking him out over the top rope.

Its a set up, Batistas announcement is he is going To Smackdown.

But he has arranged for 1 last match on Raw, Randy Orton Vs Batista, No Holds Barred Tonight.

Should be good.
Leemarlin87
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 01:21 AM

Hall of Famer

YAY TRISH is in the house

Looking as hot as ever, Brunette as well

I like

Randy Orton Vs John Cena rematch Number 3 at Hell in a cell in surprisingly enough a Hell in a cell match.

Okay no 6 man, but with Batista over at Smackdown I'm thinking that becomes a 3 way Hell in a cell instead
Leemarlin87
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 01:47 AM

Hall of Famer

Trish will be in action after being goaded into a match by Beth.

Its Beth Phoenix and Chris Jericho Vs Trish Stratus and ??????

Who will she choose??? would love it to be Christian that feud between Jericho and Christian over Trish about 5 years back was awesome, lets see a nice one off reuinon
Maccie
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 01:56 AM

Rookie

It's obviously going to be cena.

stupid cena.
Leemarlin87
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 02:02 AM

Hall of Famer

Yeah I was hoping it wasn't going to be Cena, seems pointless being him.

Nice Legacy promo, they really growing every week and seem ready for a big push soon, Cody has come a long way in a short space of time.

Maccie
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 02:34 AM

Rookie

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, not cena, happy days!
Leemarlin87
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 02:41 AM

Hall of Famer

Mvp it is then

Nice choice for Trish

DX Vs Legacy in the cell as well, thats 3 Hell in a cells in 1 night, Man that is overkill and just diminished the Cell totally.

The one few big match stips that can still generate genuine excitment has been ruined totally with so many on one card and with little point to them,

DX Vs Legacy actually probably has the most legitimate reason to be in the cell over the title macthes if this was a normal non stipulation orientad PPV
Maccie
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 02:46 AM

Rookie

i guess tlc will be the same as well whenever that is...

we should get used to it
Leemarlin87
Posted: Sep 15 2009, 02:51 AM

Hall of Famer

Yeah TLC is in December instea of Armageddon

The submission idea was okay, as you can have various submission mastches, as they did with thhe I quit and Submission matches

But HIAC and TLC will just be overkill, interesting to see if it really does boost the buyrate or not.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1156 seconds | Archive