Grigio Prosperita!

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Gray Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Charter, Our Laws
DreadGrunt
Posted: Aug 14 2011, 01:13 AM

Administrator

Group: Emperor
Member No.: 1

Article I. Introduction
We, the nations of the New Grey Order hereby announce ourselves an independence alliance free of any past bonds. The New Grey Order is founded, to provide security to its member states and provide a haven for nations residing on the Grey Sphere against unwarranted aggression. We come together under this charter for a common goal of advancement of the mostly desolate Grey Sphere, which has long since been ignored. Any nation looking to join the Order must abide by the laws this charter contains.

Article II. Joining the Order
To join The Order, one must submit an application in the appropriate section of our forums.

Ruler Name
Nation Name
Link To Nation
Team Color
In any wars, if so, why?
Past Alliances
Resources
Current Nation Strength

I, <Ruler name>, hereby acknowledge my support to the New Grey Order, by fulfilling this oath I pledge my support to the NGO and its goals in the cyberverse. I acknowledge that I will abide by this charter and conduct myself in a civilized manner on or off the NGO forums. By signing you agree to abide by this paragraph, as well as this charter.

Article III. Our Government
The New Grey Order is lead by the Emperor. The Emperor is a position held for life, until the current Emperor resigns and the Imperial Regent becomes Emperor. Powers of the Emperor include, signing treaties, declaring a state of war, banning members and disbandment of the alliance.

The Co-leader of the NGO, The Imperial Regent, is a posistion held for a 12 month period. Powers of the Regent include, but are not limited to, aiding the Emperor and Ministers, acting Emperor if the current Emperor is 20 days inactive on the forum, and co-signing treaties.

Lastly are the Ministers. There are five Ministers, they are:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Internal Affairs
Ministry of Defense
Ministry of Finances
Ministry of Recruitment
Their powers include the ability to co-sign treaties and run there respective departments.

Article IV. Elections
Every four months elections will be held for each position, with the exception of Emperor, and Imperial Regent. These elections will last for seven days unless the Emperor wishes to extend the voting period. After which the leading candidate will gain the power and responsibilities of the position. There is no set limit on the times a person may be elected to a position.

Article V. Wars

Section 1. Declaration of War
The New Grey Order is a peaceful alliance, but will not hesitate to defend itís allies and member states. This being stated, any attack on a nation under the New Grey Order AA will be seen as an attack on our sovereignty and said aggressor will be subject to attack by NGO nations.

Section 2. Raiding
Raiding of any kind is outlawed within the NGO. Unless orders are received from a member of the NGO Government, tech raiding will be dealt with by trial in the alliance court.

Section 3. Nuclear Weapons
The New Grey Order recognizes the potential of Nuclear Weapons and as such urges all members to purchase nuclear ordnance though NGO nations are restricted from using them in a first strike situation unless authorized by the Emperor.

Article VI. Diplomacy
The New Grey Order recognizes the independence of every alliance in the cyberverse. As such the NGO is willing to sign treaties authorized by our protectorate, and will uphold any and all treaties to the utmost of our abilities.

Article VII. Alliance Court
Any member of the NGO found to be in violation of this Charter will be susceptible to a hearing the alliance Court. Depending on the severity of the breach said member may be susceptible to a number of punishments ranging to reparations to banishment from the NGO.

Article VIII. Amendments
Amendments may be made to this documents after it is ratified. Amendments can be suggested by the Emperor, Imperial Regent or any Ministers.

--------------------
100%GD FOR LIFE HOMIE

GD FOLK FOR LIFE HOMIE U KNOW YOUR LIT KEEP THAT 6 A POPPIN ANDTHAT5 A DROPPIN. GD FOR LIFE HOMIE PITCH FORKS AND 6 POINTS ALL DAY EVERY DAY

Gangster Disciple Lit Test
Take More Quizzes

« Next Oldest | Charter | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1658 seconds | Archive