Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Disaster. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome!

The New Disaster is a non-canon Warriors roleplay, with original plot and Clans, and is always accepting new characters. Remember to read all the mandatory threads before joining or creating a character.

Updates
October 26, 2011 -- Cats are still much needed in all six Clans! Females are ill-advised for the time being, and I'll be more reluctant to accept them, as the balance is really off right now. Also--advertise, guys! We really could use some more members!

Mandatory Reads

Other Tools

Chatbox

Clans
The high ranks of all six Clans.

DreamClan
Leader: Ebonystar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

NightmareClan
Leader: Lionstar
Deputy: Reserved

HorrorClan
Leader: Finchstar
Deputy: Moonweaver

DelusionClan
Leader: None
Deputy: Dreamwing

LostClan
Leader: Tigerstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Dustpaw

RuinClan
Leader: Wifistar
Third Deputy: Riddle
Second Deputy: Rio
First Deputy: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Argent
Rune Reader: None
Rune Reader Apprentice: None

Staff
You may contact the staff through the private message link in their profiles.

Admins
Abyss
Ghost

Moderators
Rose
Lava

Clan Leaders
Ebonystar
Abyss
Lava
Honour
Rose

Affiliates
Sister;; Tempting Fate

RPG-D RPGCollection Cats of the Forest Clans of the Night

Credits
Skin rosellegreywood aka fruitsalad

Side-bar Roswenth

Banner SHHHz of RPG-directory, Roshi of DeviantArt, and Jin-KStock of DeviantArt

Finchstar, HorrorClan Leader
Lava
Posted: Aug 30 2011, 12:57 PM

Kit

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

THE GENERAL

Name: FinchStar. -Finchsong - Finchpaw- Finchkit
Explanation: As a young kit Finchstar was a cheerful kit full of zealous energy, as she grew older she still kept that boundless energy, giving her the name of FinchSong. When her leader died, she of course became leader earning the title 'Star" at the end of her name
Clan: HorrorClan

THE APPEARANCE

Build: She is skinny and lanky, but don't think she's weak because of it.
Fur: Light, sandy brown, almost like the color of white sand with little brown to it. She has a white underbelly, socks, and tailtip. The tip of her muzzle is white too.
Eyes: Sky blue eyes
Markings: Only This on her forehead, and on her tail, closer to her back.
Overall: FinchStar has light, sandy brown fur that seems almost white if you see her in the bright sun. She has a white underbelly, white socks, white tailtip, and a white muzzle. On her forehead she has darker brown stripes on her head, and then down her tail, that stops at the base of her tail. She has a dark sky blue eye color and faint dark brown stripes on he ears as well as her shoulders.

THE PERSONALITY

Positive Traits: She, alike all Horrorclan cats is very loyal and caring. She also has a motherly trait to her clan for some unknown reason
Negative Traits: She tents to be a bit too protective sometimes, she is a bit stubborn, and can sometimes be a bit to trusting to some.
Likes: Leading her clan in the right direction, and making her clan proud
Dislikes: intruding cats, disrespect to her and her clan, and she loathes it when the other cats disobeys her
Fears: Losing her clan, losing her lives, making wrong mistakes in front of her clan.
Ideals: Honor, respect, and Loyalty
Other:Finchstar is a very caring and kind, and has a motherly aspect to her clan and warriors. She wants to make her clan proud of her and leave a legacy behind of her. She has semi high standards for her clan and will most likely will not let others help her. But she wont mind it if the cat that helps her is a very close friend or family.

THE HISTORY

Family:
Mother: Sparrowriver - Deceased
Father: Swiftrain - Deceased
Sister: Goldenwing - Alive
History:
Kithood
Finchkit and Goldenkit were the only surviving kits of their parents. They would spend their days play fighting and being kits. She did get into mischief a lot. Her sister was the complete opposite. Nothing really happened to her as a kit.

Apprenticeship:
Finchpaw got her apprentice name before Bentstar became leader. She and her sister trained together, and faced the punishments together.

WarriorHood:
Then a few moons had passed and she saw that Bentstar led the entire clan against Dreamclan. Then was also around when bentstar when Bentstar was found dead.

Leadership
Finchstar was in the boarder fight about 14 moons ago. Her parents were injured in that battle and were nearly killed. A while ago Ruin clan moved on the territory above her land. Leaf-bare set in early and the frost appeared overnight, sending much of her clan into Panic. She also was there at the gathering when the fight happens.

AN RP SAMPLE

Finchstar quietly lead her patrol past the Sun Stones.
"Finchstar. I smell Nightclan warriors.." her apprentice quietly told her, looking up with wide eyes. Finchstar calmly smiled at her
"Don't worry," she mowed at her.
"They must have moved the border again to their side." She reassured the young apprentice. As she walked up to them, a battle cry rang out. A Nightmareclan patrol darted out
"Intruders!" the tom yowled at her. Finchstar's apprentice suddenly looked over at him.
"We never crossed your border!" she hissed as she walked closer.
"Treepaw back down now" Finchstar ordered nervously.
"Yea, Treepaw go back to the leader," sneered the tom, a glint of challenging fire flashed in his eyes.
"ShadeShadow, You stop ordering my cats around." Finchstar hissed at the tom. Shadeshadow smirked.
"Attack Nightmareclan!" he called out. before Finchstar and Treepaw could blink Nightmareclan cats had surrounded them.
"Suntail! Run to camp and tell them that we are being attacked by Nightmareclan!" Finchstar ordered as she flicked her tail for the attack signal. Her patrol suddenly darted out to defend the boarders. Shadeshadow suddenly lunged for Treepaw, Treepaw ducked and swiped his belly. The fighting went on for a while.

"Will she be alright?" Finchstar asked her Medicine Cat.
"She'll Live. But she'll be hurt badly. She's blind Finchstar." she sighed.
Finchstar looked down at her apprentice.
"It'll be alright Treepaw. I promise."

THE PLAYER

Name/Alias: Lava
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Experience: For a couple of years now, lost count really. I believe I am a pretty good roleplayer. Semi Literature, it depends on who posts. really like if someone posts only a few lines... I have nothing to work with mostly, but is someone posts a few hundred words... then that's great, I have a ton to work with. But I do try to post a lot too.
Other: I might be busy with school some part of the year. I am taking AP English Composition, and AP US History. On Thursdays I go to karate for about two hours and sometimes when my brother takes over my laptop all I can get on is my ipod, and when that happens sometimes when I am typing something on it, Safari crashes and I lose everything. And another thing, I have a pet peeve of being rushed when I am doing something. I will do it when I have the time.

--------------------
Finchstar-HorrorClan leader
Abyss
Posted: Sep 2 2011, 11:09 AM

The Dictator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I know it's not quite done, but before you finish, Imma suggest running the entire thing through the spell checker found in 'Other Tools' on the sidebar.

--------------------
user posted image

Lionstar ~ NightmareClan leader
Abyssnight ~ NightmareClan warrior
Dustpaw ~ LostClan Medicine Cat Apprentice
Rio ~ RuinClan Second Deputy
Lava
Posted: Sep 6 2011, 02:58 PM

Kit

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

There. Finally finished. mellow.gif

My brain died on the history blink.gif

--------------------
Finchstar-HorrorClan leader
Abyss
Posted: Sep 6 2011, 04:56 PM

The Dictator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Looks good, accepted!

--------------------
user posted image

Lionstar ~ NightmareClan leader
Abyssnight ~ NightmareClan warrior
Dustpaw ~ LostClan Medicine Cat Apprentice
Rio ~ RuinClan Second Deputy
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2065 seconds | Archive
"Elysius" skinned by rosellegreywood of RPG-D & RCR (aka Fruitsalad of Caution!)