Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to MFA, the most obtuse football sim league on the market. This league is aspiring to be one of the top leagues on the web and has been in preparation for a very long time. Currently the site probably looks bare to you, but I assure you that it is just because you are viewing the site as a guest. Once you Register your account in MFA, things will become much more clear about the direction our league is headed in. If you are Membranes, please go choke on a dick. If you are 701 please don't bother to create a multi, just go feed the Africans with your body fat instead.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 11  ( Go to first unread post )

League is done
The Revolution
Posted: Nov 3 2012, 11:31 PM

Kicks Ass and Chews Bubble Gum

Group: Dark Salmon Squad
Member No.: 222

QUOTE (brannan12a @ Nov 4 2012, 04:24 AM)
well whoever is going to start a new league contact me, Id love to help with skin, graphics, and some rules stuff.

It's posted.
Corcoran
Posted: Nov 3 2012, 11:36 PM

Says Shit Sometimes

Group: Updaters
Member No.: 165

QUOTE (Odysseus @ Nov 3 2012, 11:45 PM)
(Posted Image)

Reported for CP
Andre
Posted: Nov 3 2012, 11:57 PM

Chop Chop Master Onion aka Tamanegi Sensei

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Before we put the final nail in the coffin in this league, let me please just say a few things.

You all have to be the sorriest sacks of shit I've ever had the misfortune of joining in any endeavors with. You bitch and whine about someone not listening to you, then turn around and do the same damn thing you bitched and whine about.

The average age of this league seems to be mid-20s, yet you constantly bring up issues that a teenage girl wouldn't bother with. You all want power and control in an imaginary league that uses a copy of a game that becomes more and more outdated as the year's go on. Jump back for a second and re-evaluate what you're fucking arguing over.

Once again, a league has been ruined not because of administration, but because everyone didn't get their way and whined themselves to change. Let me know when another league opens where it's a straight dictatorship ran by someone legit and I'll join, until then, don't fucking bother.

And if you feel this message is about you, great, because it probably fucking is.
The Revolution
Posted: Nov 3 2012, 11:58 PM

QUOTE (Andre @ Nov 4 2012, 04:57 AM)
Before we put the final nail in the coffin in this league, let me please just say a few things.

You all have to be the sorriest sacks of shit I've ever had the misfortune of joining in any endeavors with. You bitch and whine about someone not listening to you, then turn around and do the same damn thing you bitched and whine about.

The average age of this league seems to be mid-20s, yet you constantly bring up issues that a teenage girl wouldn't bother with. You all want power and control in an imaginary league that uses a copy of a game that becomes more and more outdated as the year's go on. Jump back for a second and re-evaluate what you're fucking arguing over.

Once again, a league has been ruined not because of administration, but because everyone didn't get their way and whined themselves to change. Let me know when another league opens where it's a straight dictatorship ran by someone legit and I'll join, until then, don't fucking bother.

And if you feel this message is about you, great, because it probably fucking is.

Damn Andre, tell me how you really feel :ahh:
Andre
Posted: Nov 4 2012, 12:00 AM

It's really the same shit time after time. I don't know why I even fucking bother.

OMG GIVE ME POWAH

OMG HOW YOU LET HIM BE ADMIN I SHOULD BE ADMIN (in stereotypical Asian voice)

YO DAWG, I'M RETIRING CAUSE I DON'T LIKE DA FACT I AINT ADMIN

FUCK OUTTA HERE!
The Revolution
Posted: Nov 4 2012, 12:03 AM

QUOTE (Andre @ Nov 4 2012, 05:00 AM)
It's really the same shit time after time. I don't know why I even fucking bother.

OMG GIVE ME POWAH

FUCK OUTTA HERE!

I think that was racist ...

Can it be racist if you said it?
Andre
Posted: Nov 4 2012, 12:06 AM

QUOTE (The Revolution @ Nov 4 2012, 12:03 AM)

OMG GIVE ME POWAH

FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Yes.

Racism is like Frank Ocean. It goes both ways.
The Revolution
Posted: Nov 4 2012, 12:09 AM

QUOTE (Andre @ Nov 4 2012, 05:06 AM)

OMG GIVE ME POWAH

FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Yes.

:drunk:

But what about reverse racism?
Posted: Nov 4 2012, 12:09 AM

Chris is the best!

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (Andre @ Nov 4 2012, 12:06 AM)

OMG GIVE ME POWAH

FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Yes.

Andre
Posted: Nov 4 2012, 12:20 AM

QUOTE (The Revolution @ Nov 4 2012, 12:09 AM)

OMG GIVE ME POWAH

FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Yes.

Didn't work. Randle El fumbled it. :anon:
The Revolution
Posted: Nov 4 2012, 12:23 AM

QUOTE (Andre @ Nov 4 2012, 05:20 AM)
QUOTE (The Revolution @ Nov 4 2012, 12:09 AM)

OMG GIVE ME POWAH

FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Yes.

Didn't work. Randle El fumbled it. :anon:

FUCK THAT RANDLE EL!
+ Gilman +
Posted: Nov 4 2012, 01:09 AM

Fresh Off The Boat

Member No.: 218

QUOTE (Andre @ Nov 3 2012, 11:57 PM)

Agreed 100%.

I know a few of these guys only from a brief experience in other sim leagues and that's why I never stayed active.

I'm not going to talk shit on incognegro cause we use to not get along in the old MSFL and for all I know he's become a better person. But we need someone mature to run the league that's for sure. I know you all think you're mature but your not. (Neither am I).

Someone that knows how to control themselves needs to be incharge. I don't think incognegro's that guy, I don't think half of them are that guy, I know I'm not that guy.

Andre, Spectre, Cornholio... someone who gets along with everyone.
Dylan
Posted: Nov 4 2012, 01:10 AM

A Somewhat Respected Member

Member No.: 70

Andre, my favorite black guy ever
The Revolution
Posted: Nov 4 2012, 01:28 AM

QUOTE (+ Gilman + @ Nov 4 2012, 06:09 AM)
QUOTE (Andre @ Nov 3 2012, 11:57 PM)

You all have to be the sorriest sacks of shit I've ever had the misfortune of joining in any endeavors with.  You bitch and whine about someone not listening to you, then turn around and do the same damn thing you bitched and whine about.

The average age of this league seems to be mid-20s, yet you constantly bring up issues that a teenage girl wouldn't bother with.  You all want power and control in an imaginary league that uses a copy of a game that becomes more and more outdated as the year's go on.  Jump back for a second and re-evaluate what you're fucking arguing over.

Once again, a league has been ruined not because of administration, but because everyone didn't get their way and whined themselves to change.  Let me know when another league opens where it's a straight dictatorship ran by someone legit and I'll join, until then, don't fucking bother.

Agreed 100%.

I know a few of these guys only from a brief experience in other sim leagues and that's why I never stayed active.

I'm not going to talk shit on incognegro cause we use to not get along in the old MSFL and for all I know he's become a better person. But we need someone mature to run the league that's for sure. I know you all think you're mature but your not. (Neither am I).

Someone that knows how to control themselves needs to be incharge. I don't think incognegro's that guy, I don't think half of them are that guy, I know I'm not that guy.

I know people don't like me, and I'm over that. People didn't like Iceman in MSFL (me aside). Shit happens.

Would I love someone like Corny or Spectre (if we could get him) or something to be a major part? Hell yeah. But keep in mind those guys have their own shit going on. May not want to RUN a league.

I posted a link, there's another coming up. It's not going to be like this, so maybe it'll work. But there's way more thought and planning into it than I've seen in others and I'm willing to give it a shot.

So yeah. Check the Blah Blah Blah thread, suggest shit, do whatever. Either way I'll let people know when it's good to go and we'll take it from there.
UZIŽ
Posted: Nov 4 2012, 06:14 AM

REVOLUTIONARY

Group: Stats
Member No.: 52

QUOTE (+ Gilman + @ Nov 4 2012, 02:09 AM)

<-------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (11) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 

[Dark Salmon Squadron]
[Administrator] [Moderator] [Board of Advisors]
[General Manager] [Co-General Manager] [Department Head]
[Grader] [Simmer] [Updater] [Magazine] [Stats Team]

MFA skin by - TheGodFather -

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0509 seconds · Archive