|The year is 1943, one year after the Chamber of Secrets was opened and an innocent girl was killed. Grindelwald is rampaging across the European mainland on a quest for pureblood supremacy, while Hitler and his Nazi armies are causing death and destruction on a similar quest in the Muggle World.
But one thing has changed. The flow of time has been irrevocably damaged with the entrance of four teenagers into a world where they do not belong. Running from a future where the Dark Lord has won and their savior lies dead, each action they take pulls the strands of time further and further apart.
How much of the future will be changed? Only you decide.
Rules, MUST Read!
Gryffindor 6th year
Member No.: 1
Joined: 8-September 11
1. Be respectful of the other members. Don't discriminate, bash, or flame. If you are having difficulties with someone, please inform an administrator so that it can be resolved properly.
2. Do not take graphics or content from this site for your own use- that is stealing! Always get permission first if you want to use something, and give credit where credit is due.
3. Don't spam, and do not advertise anywhere on the site except in the Advertisements board.
4. Don't link to, or post images of, pornographic, offensive, or illegal material. This is an Invisionfree rule and can get you banned!
5. Keep avatar sizes to a maximum size of 150x200 pixels. Larger images can stretch your posts, and will be removed.
6. Signatures can be any size- within reason. Do not stretch the board. Any images that stretch the board will be promptly removed. If you absolutely must show a large image, include a link to it instead.
7. While we do allow mature content, keep any graphic sex or violence to PMs or Instant Messengers, and have your thread fade to black and pick up afterwards. If you feel some content is questionable (but not over the line), provide an appropriate warning in your thread title.
8. Inactive accounts will be deleted after a period of three months. If you are taking an extended vacation, post in our Introductions & Departures board to let everyone know. Before deletion, you will receive a warning PM and email.
9. If you are playing a named canon character, keep in mind that you are essential to the site's plot. Chronic absences or inactivity will cause you to lose the character way before the three month time period is up.
10. Please do not spam the chat box. Don't post 3+ times in a row, and don't use it to bother or annoy people. If you're not sure if you're spamming or not, then you probably are.
11. Only register your name in the chat box once you are an accepted member. Also, only one name is allowed per person. Any registrations breaking this rule will be deleted. If you would like to change your name, please PM a member of staff.
1. You are allowed a maximum of two characters. This is so you do not become too overwhelmed and are able to post regularly as both. If you would like more than two, please contact an administrator for permission. These characters can be OCs or canons.
2. You are allowed one account per character. Any new characters must be created on a new account.
3. Do not start roleplaying until after you have been accepted. You will know when you have been accepted because your application will be moved, posted in, and your member group will change.
4. There is no required word count on this site, but we are an intermediate-advanced roleplay and judge our applicants accordingly. If you're consistently having trouble with your grammar, writing style, or post length, feel free to contact a staff member for advice about how to improve your posts.
5. Keep all posts in third person, past tense. Also, please have a decent understanding of the English language. You won't get past the application process if you have terrible spelling and/or grammar.
6. Please keep out-of-character (OOC) posts to a minimum. If you need to put an OOC comment in an RP post, put it in parentheses at the top or bottom of the roleplay post.
7. No god-modding/power playing. This means that you can only control your character. You cannot kill other people's characters, say how they are going to react to something, or make them do anything. You wouldn't want them to do it to you, so don't do it to them.
8. Don't post somewhere you're not supposed to. This includes, but is not limited to, students posting in the common rooms of other houses. Posts that don't make sense in certain locations will be moved to an appropriate location without prior notification.
Application & Character Rules
1. You are allowed to play one named canon character only. (Named canon character refers to those on the canon list with both first and last name already selected.) This allows other members to become more integral to the plot. Special cases may occur, and if you really want to play two, contact an administrator to discuss it.
2. Keep your characters in character. For example, Tom Riddle isn't going to throw a pajama party and bake cookies.
3. While you may kill your own original character without permission, you may not kill, permanently injure, or significantly change a named canon character without explicit administrator permission. We will work with you if you really want to do something like this, but you must contact us first.
4. No one is perfect, and that includes your character. All characters must have some weaknesses and less desirable traits (ie, terrible at Charms, procrastination, temper, etc.)
5. Fill out the application by copy & pasting the code into a new thread in the applications board with your name as the subject. If you cannot complete it in one sitting, note that it is a work-in-progress (WIP), and then remove the WIP tag or post again when you have finished.
6. If the application says to write two paragraphs, then write two paragraphs. But, if you are applying for a named canon character, expect to go above and beyond the expectations of a basic application. We ask for two paragraphs? Give us four. We will be very picky when it comes to certain named canons, so do your best.
7. If someone has already posted an application for a canon you are interested in, but has not yet been accepted, please do make your own application. We will wait for all potential applications to be finished (within a time period of one week) before making our final decision.
8. Register with your character's first and last name in normal capitalization. If someone has already taken it, improvise slightly (ie, Tom Riddle2.) If you're accepted, we will change your name for you.
9. As soon as you decide to use a celebrity as the face of your character, claim that celebrity in the Face Claim thread. Please do not use actors/actresses that appeared as characters in the Harry Potter movies or personal pictures. Claims are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)