Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Harkovast Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

So I moved the rest of Hark's old reviews here, Or at least the ones I could find.
metabad
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 09:58 AM

Whoaaaaaaaaa nellyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

A while back I asked Harkovast if he was moving any of his other reviews from Drunkduck over here and he said he was going to, from what I've seen though he only moved the last of the Mohaccians or whatever and The Simpsons review, so I decided to take initiative, be a completionist and move the rest of the reviews over here.

I diiiidn't quiiiiite ask for permission though, but I think he'll be alright with it, I mean I didn't take credit for them or anything like that. So I'm pretty sure I won't have to go into hiding.

Pretty sure.

--------------------
510 Harko-points
QUOTE (Harkovast @ Feb 18 2013, 09:23 PM)
Don't worry.
I am not like an ape flinging poo.

I am like a CHILD playing in POO.

Important distinction.
user posted image
Renard
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 06:19 PM

Badger State Commandant

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Considering how many there are I'm thinking it might make sense to add a new section to the forum just for film reviews, then move all of them over there.

--------------------
4400 Harkopoints
LMarlowe
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 06:33 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Forum Background Stuff Helper.
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Renard @ Mar 27 2012, 06:19 PM)
Considering how many there are I'm thinking it might make sense to add a new section to the forum just for film reviews, then move all of them over there.

If Hark is okay with this I can make it happen. Personally given the amount of reviews I think it's a good idea.
Canuovea
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 06:42 PM

Current Ultimate Harko Fan and Centurion Canadia

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5

I agree with both of you. A section for angry reviews!

--------------------
Resident philosophy and history nut. And amateur swordsman.

"Purple swords? Darsai are weird." -Elyssa

I have: 3601 Harko-points +1000
LMarlowe
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 06:54 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Forum Background Stuff Helper.
Member No.: 2

http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_Harkovast_...php?showforum=4

there we go, enjoy

(if you want older reviews posted here on the new board just paste a link in this topic and I will move it)
« Next Oldest | Random Nonsense | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0632 seconds | Archive