NEWS FLASH Advertise for new members and let us know of any ideas you have to entice new people in. Tell a Friend

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Grim Blades. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

I Don't Want the Your Junk!
jefersonakl
Posted: Jun 7 2010, 05:41 PM

Bounty Hunter

Group: Grimblades Member
Member No.: 226

Alright this a personal contract coming from me. There is this black chick in Megaton who keeps giving me random junk. It always happens right after I leave my house so I end up having to go back in and put it away. It is a pain in the ass. I hate it. I want here to die. In the most gory way possible. I'm talking a nuke on her face. Maybe even two. If you do, you can receive one of two rewards, the launch codes to a satellite in the northwest where you can fire some nukes, or 2 mini nukes. The launch codes are at Satcom Array NW-05A. In the lower floor is a scientist holding the launch codes and at the top of the tower is the terminal where you can input the code. The two mini nukes are at Satcom Array NN-03D in the dish of the most Northwest tower, there is a scarecrow looking thing with the two mini-nukes on its shoulders. I really hate this lady; if I could, instead I would pay you with all 15000 of my caps. KILL HER!

This post has been edited by jefersonakl on Jun 19 2010, 05:12 PM

--------------------
The rush of battle is often a potent and lethal addiction, for war is a drug.
-Chris Hedges

user posted image user posted image
jefersonakl
Posted: Jun 7 2010, 05:57 PM

Bounty Hunter

woops typoed the topic name :mellow:

This post has been edited by jefersonakl on Jun 7 2010, 05:58 PM

--------------------
-Chris Hedges

Markuskus
Posted: Jun 16 2010, 08:36 AM

Sometimes... I dream of cheese...

Member No.: 213

I'll do a completion today :D

But first I'll give you time to make this contract much better. I'm not saying it's very bad, but as Callahan has stated there are a number of spelling and grammar issues. Nothing that really takes away from how the contract will play out, but it just makes it harder to read. Were I you, I'd fix the spelling mistakes etc and then it will be awesome :D

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow too fond of it. ~ Robert E. Lee

I know not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. ~ Albert Einstein

user posted image

Doesn't matter *sigh*
on another note,
drive the n'wah out of Morrowind !
Markuskus
Posted: Jun 16 2010, 10:59 AM

Log: 00213
Username: S.J.Wright
Password: **********
Description: Grimblades Contract Reviews
Name: I Don't Want Your Junk! ~ Jefersonakl

[Start] I sat in the top floor of the Washington Monument before I got the contract. I had, rather stupidly, decided a venture to the Capital Building may release some secrets of the past. I was horribly mistaken. after at least an hour of skulking through trenches and close firefights with Muties, it turned out the building was a war zone. That really is just my luck. It was all I could do but to run as fast as I could back to the Monument and lock the doors tight. The damned Brotherhood were useless, as always, they were torn down before their mini-guns even warmed up. I told them to let me fix their Power Armour, but they're so clingy to it. Still, it looks ice in the Monument now.

When the elevator groaned into life and I came to a jittery stop at the top of the Monument, my computer flashed. I quickly opened up the new message, perplexed as to what it could be, for a new contract hadn't appeared in months. To my surprise, and pleasure, it was a contract. A most... Destructive one at that.

I was thoroughly surprised when I was told to nuke the woman. Usually contracts require a certain subtlety, but I was glad for a different type of contract for once. I made my way to Megaton quickly, avoiding the many Super Mutant and slaver infested areas. I had to carry next to no weapons because the Fat Man and it's ammunition was incredibly heavy.

Upon my arrival at Megaton, I found the woman near the bomb. Normally I would never have fired near the bomb, but recently some guy from a Vault had defused the bomb. I pulled down my balaclava and fired to quick shots...

The explosions were deafening. Fire danced across the city and a shock wave killed and threw many people. But the woman was killed appropriately, and that is what matters. [/End]

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow too fond of it. ~ Robert E. Lee

I know not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. ~ Albert Einstein

user posted image

Doesn't matter *sigh*
on another note,
jefersonakl
Posted: Jun 19 2010, 05:15 PM

Bounty Hunter

awesome completion markuskus. i forgot how much imagination and creativity went into these types of things. good change from how its been for me.

--------------------
-Chris Hedges

Markuskus
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 02:05 AM

Thanks Jef! I think we nay get the contracts alive yet!!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Doesn't matter *sigh*
on another note,
jefersonakl
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 10:12 AM

Bounty Hunter

i love contracts. thats why i came back. me finally getting fallout 3 made it so i can actually complete and write some. and now that im getting oblivion for my computer i can deffinetly get back on contracts.

--------------------
-Chris Hedges

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0851 seconds | Archive
Skin Oronica designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX
^^ Back to Top ^^