NEWS FLASH Advertise for new members and let us know of any ideas you have to entice new people in. Tell a Friend

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Grim Blades. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Grimblades Hideout
eege
Posted: Apr 1 2010, 10:06 AM

The Lone Grimblade

Group: Order of the Shield
Member No.: 232

Go ahead and just tell me now, and if anyone else reads this, you do it too.

--------------------
The fortress burns
Broken my heart
I leave this world
All Gods are gone
markuskus
Posted: Apr 1 2010, 10:42 AM

Sometimes... I dream of cheese...

Group: Grimblades Member
Member No.: 213

Well, tell me how you'd build someone etc then I'll be able to give a better idea of how I want to be ;)

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow too fond of it. ~ Robert E. Lee

I know not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. ~ Albert Einstein

user posted image

Doesn't matter *sigh*
on another note,
drive the n'wah out of Morrowind !
eege
Posted: Apr 1 2010, 07:39 PM

The Lone Grimblade

What? You just select race and stats and face and clothing/armor and whatnot. I'm not sure if that's what you asked but that's how you make an NPC.

--------------------
The fortress burns
Broken my heart
I leave this world
All Gods are gone
markuskus
Posted: Apr 2 2010, 02:36 AM

OK, I'll try adding some things, if I've missed anything important, tell me:

Name: Markuskus
Race: Breton
Class: Mage (Major: Destruction, Illusion, Alteration, Restoration, Conjuration. Minor: Alchemy, Enchant, Blunt, Unarmored, Mysticism)
Services: Mage service*
Training:
Illusion 100/ Destruction 75/ Alteration 60 (Taken from my character at the moment ;) )

I want to be put in Hlormaren (west of Balmora)

*Spells I sell:

Alteration:
Grimblades Embrace: Shield 50points 10 seconds on self
Grimblades bolt of unlocking: Unlock 50~100 points on target. 0 feet.
Markuskusí Aid: Levitate 50-100 points for 100 seconds on self.

Destruction:
Contract Complete: Weakness to shock 50 points on touch 1 second. Shock 100 points 1 second
Armour Eater: Corrode Armour 30 points 2 seconds on touch. 0 feet
Weapon decimator: Corrode weapon 70 points one second. 0 feet. Touch
Cruel knife of the Guild: Damage health 100 points on touch.
Markuskus' Wrath: Frost damage 100 points on target. 3 seconds. 10 feet. Weakness to frost and magicka 100 points 3 seconds on target. 10 feet.
Fear of the Guild: Weakness to everything 10-100 points for 20 seconds on touch.
Burning statue: Paralyse 30 seconds on target. Fire damage 0-20 for 30 seconds on target. Both 0 feet.
Poisoned Apple: Poison 100 points 5 seconds on target.
Devastator: Fire+shock damage on target 100 feet 10 seconds.

Illusion:
Markuskus' Gift: Calm humanoid and creature 100 points 20 seconds. Charm humanoid and creature 100 points 20 seconds
Wizards Bane: Silence 30 seconds on target. 30 feet.
Spirit Form: Invisibility self 60 seconds.
Grimblades sense destroyer: Sound 100 points on touch for 20 seconds. Blind 100 points on touch for 20 seconds.

Conjuration:
Necromatic Summon: Bonelord 60 seconds, Greater bone walker 60 seconds. Bonewalker 120 seconds, ancestral ghost 120 seconds, skeletal minion 120 seconds.
Daedric protection: Golden Saint 45 seconds. Dremora 45 seconds
Markuskusí Minions: All atronachs, 60 seconds. Golden saint, winged twilight and dremora 30 seconds.
Armour of the Sinner: All bound armour with a bound longsword and shield for 60 seconds.
Dismiss: Turn undead 100 points for 20 seconds. 100 feet

Clothes: The purple expensive robe, enchanted with reflect magic 100 constant effect. Expensive clothes under it. No helmet. A Daedric staff that does 20 fire, shock, frost, poison, damage health and absorb health damage.

And Iíll make some unique dialogue later ¨_¨

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow too fond of it. ~ Robert E. Lee

I know not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. ~ Albert Einstein

user posted image

Doesn't matter *sigh*
on another note,
eege
Posted: Apr 2 2010, 09:52 AM

The Lone Grimblade

You are a man who knows what he likes markuskus. I'll get on it.

--------------------
The fortress burns
Broken my heart
I leave this world
All Gods are gone
markuskus
Posted: Apr 2 2010, 10:44 AM

Are you being sarcastic?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Doesn't matter *sigh*
on another note,
eege
Posted: Apr 2 2010, 07:13 PM

The Lone Grimblade

Did I use the sarcasm font motherfucker?

--------------------
The fortress burns
Broken my heart
I leave this world
All Gods are gone
markuskus
Posted: Apr 3 2010, 02:02 AM

Maybe <_<

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Doesn't matter *sigh*
on another note,
eege
Posted: Apr 4 2010, 10:42 AM

The Lone Grimblade

I won't be on the computer much this week, but when I am I will try and get as much done as possible.

--------------------
The fortress burns
Broken my heart
I leave this world
All Gods are gone
markuskus
Posted: Apr 5 2010, 05:05 AM

You'd better hurry up :angry: :P If it becomes anything like what I have in my head, I can't wait :D

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Doesn't matter *sigh*
on another note,
blipblop123
Posted: Apr 13 2010, 12:51 PM

Murderer

Member No.: 273

This sounds like some pretty whack stuff. And very neat, might get me playing Morrowind again. Like to see how this goes. I just coughed blowing the dust of my Morrowind case, it has 2002 game awards on it...

This post has been edited by blipblop123 on Apr 13 2010, 01:02 PM

--------------------
"A bullet sounds the same in every language" -Stewie Griffin

user posted image
markuskus
Posted: Apr 18 2010, 03:09 AM

Unique dialogue! And when youíre adding NPCís, add yourself as one. Also, anything with a * before it is a reply you can make. Wait! Can you change my character to an Altmer, and make him wear rings and clothes etc that make him reflect spell damage?

Anyway, dialogue!:

When you first join:

Join the Grimblades: Really? You!? Are you sure the Morag Tong isnít more your thing? No!? Well, if your sure I can accept you into our ranks as a Recruit. Do you want to hear what ourÖ Community, is all about?
*No.
Well itís your loss really, when youíre expelled I wont be there to dig you out of your pit! You are now a Recruit. Congratulations! Now, go bother (Insert Eegeís name here). He probably has something for you to do.
*Yes
Ah, it is refreshing to see someone so interested. Yes well *ahum* The Grimblades are a professional assassin guild. Do you hear me?! We are PROFESSIONAL! That means we donít go off gallivanting and being complete MORONS! Somehow, I think youíll have trouble remembering that. *Sigh* Our rules are simple. Any Duty given to you by ANY member of a higher rank than you MUST be carried out if it is given to you specifically. Also, if you are caught stealing you will be expelled from the guild and will have to talk to one of the Councillors for reinstatement. Donít bother me though. If you steal from Hlormaren, you will be locked out until I can trust you. Furthermore, if you kill another member without a contract, you will be expelled. Are you LISTENING! YOU! CANNOT! KILL! ANYONE! A brick wall! Above all though, the Grimblades accept anyone, slave or King. Mage or Warrior. Everyone can be a killing machine.
Do you still wish to join? Bear in mind, if you leave now I shall have to kill you and turn all my minions hostile towards you. You cannot know our locations!
*Yes
A shame. My Saints are bored. I suppose it is their nature really, being servants of the Mad God. I shall have to consult one of them sometimeÖ I wonder whether Staada would be kind enough to speak with me againÖ? Youíre still here? Be gone with you, mortal! Unless you wish to serve the guild I do not want you near me!
*No
Oh! A surprising response. Ah well. Iím afraid, young (insert character name here), that it is time for you to die. ATTACK MY SERVANTS! FREE THIS ABOMINATION FROM HIS EARTHLY BODY!

Join the Grimblades: Maybe accepting you was a bad choice, if you cannot remember that you have already joined us I have no patience for you!

Grimblades: Weíre assassins. Thereís not much more to it than that really. Look, you get a contract, you kill someone and then youíre paid. Maybe you donít kill someone, in the end you get money for breaking the law. Whatís not to like? If youíre really interested in our history, talk to (insert Mikeís characters name here). Heís been here much longer than I have.

Little Advice: Invest in a summoning spell, preferably a creature summon. That way if anything goes wrong, you have a minion who will gladly absorb the blows that you would take. Be warned though, unless you have gained itís trust or have bound it to Nirn forever, it will have a vengeance when it departs to Oblivion and will most likely try and seek you out.

Little Advice: Stay hidden at all times. Even if you need a potion to do that, staying out of sight is the best way to assure your own victory. If you stay invisible, you determine when the battle starts and how it plays out, and you also can get a good view of the battlefield too, so thatís a good thing too.

Contracts: You want a Contract? Go into the Dome. I have a Dremora who places the Contracts there.

Eege, would you be able to add something like alchemy equipment next to me? But when you activate it, one blinds you 100% for 500 seconds. One summons four scamps that are smaller and have less health and do less damage, plus it makes you slower, all that for 500 seconds. One that turns everyone and everything except my character invisible and makes them hostile to you for 500 seconds. And the last one sends you to a room with 10 teleporters. 9 send you to a different Stronghold, the other to a realm of Oblivion for 500 seconds, in which waves of Daedra attack.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Doesn't matter *sigh*
on another note,
eege
Posted: Apr 18 2010, 08:35 AM

The Lone Grimblade

I'm not sure about that last part. Also, I totally have been procrastinating and have barely made a start on this.

--------------------
The fortress burns
Broken my heart
I leave this world
All Gods are gone
markuskus
Posted: Apr 18 2010, 11:24 AM

Damn procrastination eege :angry: :P Well when I get Morrowind I might try doing something before being annoyed at my inability to mod :)

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Doesn't matter *sigh*
on another note,
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2951 seconds | Archive
Ľ Skin Oronica designed by RyuIxion of WiredGFX ę
^^ Back to Top ^^