Okay, I know a lot of people here are good with graphics and making their own forums and websites, so I figured, why not have an HTML/CSS codes request?
Like you would make the image for your layout/blog/skin and have someone code it.
Or have someone make you an image and have someone code it.
This would be good for those of us who don't know HTML/CSS but can still make layouts, and people who can't do either. Requests for things could be like....
- Neopets Userlookups, Guild Layouts, and Shop Layouts
- Website Layouts
- Invision Free/Proboards/Forum Skins (for those familiar with forum coding)
- Xanga skins or Myspace stuff
- Layouts for virtual pet sites (you can create your own at ipetsite.com)
- Layouts for hosted websites, such as Geocities and Freewebs, that don't handle frames as well as tables
This I think would not only be helpful to me but to other people as well.
Anyone else think we should have this?