InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The Endless Horizon. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Endless Horizon banner

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Ravens Rising, And so it begins...
TheAngryScientist
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 05:06 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 33

Mordecai strolled somewhat casually into a bar, his machete resting on his shoulder for all to see. Everyone turned to look at the new arrival and then went back to their drinking, Mordecai looked the bar over before walking up to the bar counter and slammed his machete into it to get the attention of everyone, some of them reaching for their weapons just in case "Give me all the money you got here." He turned away from the bar counter to look at the rest of the people. "You can all do the same" Those that were armed stood to defend themselves and their money, those that weren't moved for cover or left the bar. Mordecai grinned, he was hoping for a fight.

"This looks like its gonna be fun" he reached back and yanked his machete out of the counter and brought it back down into the nearest persons shoulder, the others began to charge towards him, without pulling his machete free of the persons shoulder he swung it towards the group charging him so that the person currently attached to his machete could act as a meat shield. He heard guns being readied so he quickly kicked the person off his machete and into the charging group then grabbed a nearby mug of beer and tossed it towards the men with the guns to blind them temporarily and allow him enough to get close enough to drag his machete across their chests, more people in the room took out guns and pointed them at Mordecai. "Hm this may have gotten a bit out of hand..."

(sorry if its short or not helpful to start you post but its all i could think of at the time don't worry I've got better plans for later on ;) )
Chaosj2
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 12:30 PM

Mysterious voice from the sea

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

A lone figure was walking through the city, simply looking around, taking it all in. He had a book at his side which he was reading, one of Brandon Curo’s works. It was an interesting read which was why he had chosen it, always good to freshen up on some of the most important medical procedures. As he walked on by, he noticed a young boy wearing white t-shirt and some jeans. The jeans were torn and seemed a bit bloody. It took him one second to realize the child had scraped their knee rather badly. With a smile on his face he bent down and pulled out a few medical supplies he had on him. He used some antiseptics to clean up the wound and then put a bandage on it, all with a smile. The young boy seemed so happy to have the wound stop bleeding. He quickly thanked the stranger, before taking off. The man stood there, quite pleased with what he had done, when he heard some noises coming from a nearby bar. He took a deep breath before he chose to run in, and yelled with all his might, “Please stop fighting!"
Renardok
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 12:12 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 53

A figure sat in the small bar, lazily chewing on his cigar as his henchmen had told him about the going-ons on the island, he may be just an underboss but he had to stay informed of everything, any way to seize control he needed to be aware of.

while the figure was listening to his henchmen an armed man walked into the bar at a pace that matched his own lazy kind of walk, the man was obviously not here for cht chat, he made that painfully clear when drove his blade into the bar's counter and threatened everyone to hand over their money, the obvious effect was of course that pretty much everyone started attacking the man, a less obvious effect was them getting cut down.

the figure would have been fine with the people being killed if most of them weren't his henchmen, this called for some punishment to teach the man who was in charge around here, the figure did so by quite calmly walking over to the fight, drawing his blade and blocking a random strike aimed at him. "I don't appreciate you cutting up my men, if you apologize now i'll only cut you open a little bit and let you flee with your tail between your legs, if not then you're gonna repay my men's lives with your own." The figure said, his coat rustling, strange, inhuman sounds coming from under it as the figure blew cigar smoke straight in the other man's face.

The men that were once crowding around the murdering man all stepped aside, giving the men and their boss room to fight, in their hurry to get out of the way they bowled over a pipsqueak who had shouted for them to stop, making the man tumble outside of the bar.
TheAngryScientist
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 06:31 PM

Advanced Member

Mordecai grinned at the person that seemed to be controlling everyone else in the bar. The person blew some smoke at Mordecai's face so he inhaled it and blew it right back to him. "You can't intimidate me, I am Mordecai! Captain of the Raven Hearts and soon to be the most feared pirate to roam the seas!" A wolfish grin slowly crept onto his face and he readied his machete, the man had some strange noises coming from him but Mordecai could care less about what the man was doing under his clothes.

Jason walked through the streets in hopes of finding.... Something to do when all of a sudden a man came stumbling out of a bar, Jason caught the man before he fell over but then he heard talk of pirates coming from inside the bar. "pirates...." he tossed the man he just caught to the side and pulled out a den den. "we got us a potential one, meet down at the bar." he put away the den den and walked inside where there seemed to be a fight starting even though there were already bodies on the floor. "alright everyone stop what your doing, under arrest and such." he reached into his pocket and pulled out iron knuckles, they never came quietly so he was just getting ready. (Jason is an ex-marine FYI)
Chaosj2
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 01:10 AM

The ground hurt. It caused his head to shake, his very mind to crack. A twisted smile spread across the once compassionate face. He had awakened.

Light had been thrown aside by the man, and fell to the ground. Now, instead of Light standing back up, Black stood in his place. As the man walked into the bar, he would feel a sharp pain shoot across his back as Black slashed at it. Not even giving the poor fool time to react, he kicked the area he had just cut, sending the man into the bar. Black walked inside and shot a bullet into the roof yelling, “Sit down or di- You know what, forget that, I think I’ll kill you eitherway!”
Renardok
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 01:00 AM

Advanced Member

Chimera looked at the new arrival impassively, making a subtle movement with his head towards Black, telling his boys to take care of the man while he focused on Mordecai.

"I don't care who you are, you won't fuck up this little niche i've cut out for myself." Chimera said, launching a punch with his left hand at Mordecai, the lion's face opening it's jaw, intent to bite the man's throat out.

In the meantime Black was kept busy with a deluge of sub-par mobsters, they were weak but it was like they were crawling out of the woodworks.
TheAngryScientist
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 05:00 AM

Advanced Member

Mordecai looked over to see a man enter the bar for a few seconds before getting cut down. Mordecai grinned at the man who had attacked him, he enjoyed this mans ruthlessness. "Hmm" he quickly turned his attention back to the man who was now throwing at him, Mordecai did think it was odd that it a lions head that coming at him instead of an actual fist but he didn't put too much thought into it. "And I won't let you ruin my plans!" he lifted his machete out of its readied stance and blocked the lion punch by holding the machete in its path, Blade first so that the lion head wedged itself into the blade slightly, Mordecai then aimed a kick for the man legs in an attempt to either knock him over or temporarily cripple his leg.

Jason mumbled something to himself as he lied face down on the floor. "Damn pirates..." He started crawling over to the other side of the bar hoping that the people fighting would give him a chance to recuperate. Meanwhile there was a small group gathering outside trying to see what was going on inside.
Chaosj2
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 01:32 PM

They always have to struggle, never accepting the warm embrace of death when it comes to them. Black let out a sigh, “I merely wanted to end your suffering, but you chose to struggle.” As a few men came near him, he fluidly swung his arms, giving each thug nearby a deep gash on their throats. He smiled for a minute at the sounds of them drowning in their own blood. “I lied, I don’t care whether you struggle or not, not as long as my blades are drenched in blood!”

With each thug that crawled out from whatever corner they were hiding in, he gave quick slashes, neck, artery, and occasionally a groin or two, he was slicing the points he knew would produce the most blood flow. Soon the bodies on the floor began to pile up, though he didn’t care, the only thing about it which annoyed him was how they seemed to be slowing down. Were the bodies scaring them, or did they have doubts? He didn’t care, he jumped over the bodies of the fallen and continued his little rampage, though soon he realized his mistake. In his previous position they could only attack from one side, but now he was surrounded. He stood there for a moment, grinning at the sight of all of his adversaries. Looks like he might have bitten off more than he could chew.
Renardok
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 07:24 AM

Advanced Member

Chimera jumped over the leg, giving himself a boost towards Mordecai, aiming his shoulder towards the man, a loud huffing coming from it, Chimera was intent on skewering the man on his bull's horns.

Some of the thugs fighting Black had the sense to not throw their lives away and focused on helping their leader, surrounding Mordecai, Chimera had forbidden it but they'd rather take his fury than get slaughtered by the insane man on the other side of the bar.

The remaining group that was fighting Black was quickly thinning as he mowed them down, they were nothing more than thugs anyway, never held a real sword in their lives.
TheAngryScientist
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 08:37 PM

Advanced Member

Mordecai raised his machete in an attempt to block the mans odd attack the flat side of his blade, however his opponent seemed to be a bit faster. Mordecai grunted as something pierced through his shoulder, he looked down at it to see horns impaling him. "my my you are a strange man, so strange and yet..." Mordecai smiled at him but was cut off before he could finish by the sound of glass shattering. The front windows were in pieces and a few arrows were now stuck in the middle of the floor. Mordecai grunted and pain and kicked himself off of the horns then looked at the arrows wedged in the floor then back to the strange one. "ruthless" he finished.

Not even a few minutes later more whistling noises entered the bar, arrows again, only two but this time they had something that looked like water balloons attached to them. The momentum of the sudden stop for the arrows caused the balloons to rub against the arrowhead and make them burst, a strange chemical leaked out and almost instantly burst into flames. The entire bar area was engulfed in flames, the fire crept towards the group and made the group have less and less room to fight in. Mordecai smiled, it was clearly a trap of some sort but he had no plans of dying in a fire. "in case it wasn't obvious enough this is a trap but it isn't a great idea to stay in here, so watch yourself when you leave!" Mordecai may have been surrounded by enemies but he had wanted to defeat them in battle. Mordecai carefully moved around the man he had been fighting and charged his way through the small fry and dived out one of the shattered windows.

---
Outside of the bar the group that had been curious about what was going had cleared out and in there place was a large man roughly 9ft tall, covered head to toe in heavy armour and wearing chain mail underneath, to his side stood a young woman no armour, both were unarmed but the big guy looked like he had more than enough strength to not need one. But where had the arrows that lit the bar on fire came from?
Chaosj2
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 07:24 PM

As Black slashed maniacally at the men, he heard the sound of glass breaking, and quickly impaled his blade into a nearby man. Using the blade to hold on to him, he moved him in front of himself, blocking a few arrows. He smiled at the now broken window; there was a killer out there, somebody as ruthless as him. He had to see him. Suddenly the second wave of arrows came and he proceeded to use the same man to block them. As they burst into flames, he could hear the man’s screams of agony.

“Would you fucking shut up!”

Black slammed the man’s body face down onto a nearby flame, putting out the small fire as well as smothering the man’s voice. Black placed his right foot atop of the man’s head as he pulled his blade out. He didn’t care whether the man was dead or not, instead began to walk out. A few men were panicking from the flames, so Black simply slashed at their legs, rendering them immobile. Using these injured men he simply tossed them onto the flames in his path, helping to make his journey a little easier. Right before he stepped out, he heard a voice in his head.

Black, are you really gonna do this?

“You’re right, it’s rude not to bring a gift.”

Black bent down and pulled one of the men’s hair and smiled.

Outside, the first thing to pass through the doorway was a small round object which rolled for a bit. It stopped right in front of the duo outside and stared at them. It was the head of the man he had just decapitated. Black slowly stepped out with his wild grin, licking at some blood which had splattered onto the side of his mouth. He was ready for a fight, heck, he was always ready.
Renardok
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:44 AM

Advanced Member

Chimera grunted, annoyed at not being able to kill the man, but it seemed he'd have to put their fight on hold, at least for a moment. He started walking through the sea of flames, making just the right movements to not get in harm's way, when he was at the door he turned around towards his men screaming in fear. "If you want to get out alive, folow me. else you can die in here!"he shouted before smashing through a piller behind him, using the opened spot to walk away from the flames.

When Chimera walked outside he saw an odd sight, a large, heavily armoured man and a smaller woman who seemed to be quite young, that wasn't the only odd thing. Mordecai stood in front of the duo, not doing anything while Black stood in front of Chimera, being a creepy, little bastard. "Who are you scum and why did you set fire to my bar? awnser me or die."Chimera said calmly, as if he had no qualms with killing whatsoever, not even the woman.
TheAngryScientist
Posted: May 1 2012, 08:03 PM

Advanced Member

A thundering voice came from the armored man. "you are pirates. Pirates die and we..." he was cut off by the woman trying to give a better explanation. "we used to be marines, however we want back in and so we've decided to deal with any pirates we come across in order to regain our positions." the woman spoke in a very overconfident, upperclass style voice. "And we don't plan on taking any prisoners" the large man cracked his knuckles as she finished. "kill now?" the woman nodded in response to his question and stood almost completely still as he began charging not seeming to target one specific pirate but them all. 

Mordecai noticed movement out of the corner of his eye but he jumped backwards to avoid the big guy before looking up to the rooftops only to find nothing there although he had missed an arrow being fired in front of him, again with a strange balloon attached and Mordecai was ready to dodge fire but instead of fire it released a large amount smoke  that smelled bad enough to burn the nostrils and the eyes water. Mordecai let out a chuckle which was quickly followed by coughing as he had inhaled some of the smoke. "You people don't to fight fair huh?" he paused to swat some of the smoke away from his face. "good I like interesting fights." just as he finished the sentence the armored man  burst out of the smoke cloud and swung a fist at Mordecai and sent him closer to the flaming bar. Mordecai looked at the other two from the bar fight and grinned. "teams? so we can better out chances of fun and beating these people into the dirt" six arrows shot through the smoke, aimed towards chimera and black, three  for each but this time they were normal arrows although they did seem to move much faster than the previous ones.
Chaosj2
Posted: May 3 2012, 11:34 PM

Black grinned as the battle began. That man, he was speaking of teams, but all he saw was a target. There were four people, four moving corpses waiting to be ripped apart and then sown together in interesting manners, he had to let Light practice his surgery skills somehow. He was about to aim his gun at the man who proposed such a preposterous idea when he was distracted by the arrows.

Moving quickly, he threw his body on to the ground, avoiding the arrows as he caught himself with his hands. From there he pushed up as he took off forwards, heading towards the woman. What do you think you’re doing?

”I’m going to get you a new corpse to practice on!!”

Light simply stopped responding, yes he loved to practice, but he always felt bad whenever Black let him do it on a corpse he just killed.
Renardok
Posted: May 4 2012, 09:26 AM

Advanced Member

Chimera stared at the ex-marines, he thought them unimpressive at best. the idea of teaming up sounded good to him, take out these marines first and then slaughter the other two for making a mess.

He had to jump out of the way as several arrows rushed by him, blocking one with his blade. "The big one's mine, touch him and i'll gut you like a pig." Chimera said before charging at the brute who came out of the smoke, horns at the ready to impale the man. at the sme time his lion head and snake tail prepared for a follow up attack, he'd leave this man cursing the day he was born.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hybridized created by Adam. Find more skins at InkDrop Styles.
Back to Top ^^^

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1666 seconds | Archive