Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Endless Horizon. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Endless Horizon banner

How did you find us?
Chaosj2
Posted: Oct 16 2011, 10:33 PM

Mysterious voice from the sea

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

Hello new guy, or should I say not new anymore guy? Screw it too complicated, just wanted to know how you learned of our existence! That way we learn how to better our advertisingness.

Me, I was told of this place by a very close friend....
Falco
Posted: Oct 16 2011, 11:05 PM

Fail-Co President and CEO

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Telekinesis of course.
Ramrod506
Posted: Oct 16 2011, 11:24 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 42

The whipsers and tales I heard as I sailed from my last home ^-^

And a new friend pointed me to port.
Dirge
Posted: Oct 17 2011, 07:11 PM

Member No.: 68

I actually stumbled upon the forum through looking on the net. I'm part of another site and we're looking for affiliates and more roleplayers, so it's always good to be on the lookout for potential people to RP with.

Although I'm not familiar with the One Piece universe, I think it's got a solid concept, but I digress! Friend of mine also stumbled upon this site, so I thought I'd at least check it out.
zikeep
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 12:19 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 69

Thanks, Chaos. Your video has guided me to the light.
Koyoi
Posted: Oct 20 2011, 01:26 AM

Member No.: 70

Koyoi says...Huuuuuuuuuuuuh?... www.MessenTools.com-gato-en-duda.gif

user posted image
MKofthewind
Posted: Oct 21 2011, 01:08 PM

Member No.: 71

Rumors and I kept seeing the same coment on any one piece video.
:)[COLOR=#008080][/COLOR]
Pomebomb123
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 01:25 AM

Punk Pony

Member No.: 118

One Piece videos on YouTube!!! www.MessenTools.com-cat-smilley_xD.gif
Rilzey
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 07:46 AM

Member No.: 128

I found this from seating 'roleplay' on google.
Cylan
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 09:42 AM

EH's cross of Shanks and Crocodile

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 28

It was a cold, and lonely night as I set into the valley of unthinkable death.

I trekked for many hours, with one goal in mind, and cold steel in my hands.

Finally, I came upon my destination: A microwave, guarded by the foulest beasts known to man.

They roared, and attacked me. The battle that ensued was one fit to be sung by bards in the most epic of tales.

My reward for the slaying of these beasts...I was allowed to warm my scones in the microwave.

As I sat on the porch of my home, after this misadventure, an angel came down, as if from high.

In the hands of this angel, whose gender I could not tell, was a television.

On the monitor of this television was the most manly specimen of manhood I have ever seen.

The heralds sang his name as "Zanuth", and he spoke unto me, in a tone most humbling:

"Join me, brother. Join me in the shadows where I stand, vigilant. Join me in bearing the duty which cannot be forsworn. And know, should you be murdered by a rogue strand of misplaced grammar, your sacrifice will not be forgotten, and some day I shall join you."

My heart was moved, and I packed my things up in a fashion most hurried. I rode my horse with no name through a desert, until at last I came upon the sea.

And, at this sea, as I walked along the beach, I gazed out onto an endless horizon, and I fell to my knees.

And then I ate a triple stacked hamburger from the heart attack grill and died.

Tragic, really.
IriftDTA
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 12:17 AM

Member No.: 130

Pure dumb luck. www.MessenTools.com-Pyongmareado-1.gif
SketchyChris
  Posted: Mar 14 2012, 08:10 PM

Member No.: 142

www.MessenTools.com-th_Pyongcaratierna.gif

Threw the marvelous and ingenious technology that we today call a computer, and threw this engineered product, I found the inspired idea of someone pop up on to change my blank screen to "Top 50 rp sites" and out of my amazement and joy, I found something that inspired me... a site... this one.

to be harshly short, a top 50 list of stuff led me to this site www.MessenTools.com-cat-smilley_xD.gif
Kamiko Tsukiyomi
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 04:30 AM

Member No.: 147

It was on a top 50 roleplay sites list that i was looking through
Leggy
Posted: Jul 29 2012, 10:56 PM

White Fist

Member No.: 224

After searching every single IP address available to civilians, I finally found this forum, and it was magical. My eyes were like www.MessenTools.com-th_PyongMaravillado-1.gif that, and I was like www.MessenTools.com-08_alucinando.gif this, and then I came and did www.MessenTools.com-1-hello-hola.gif this, and I found out that I knew a lot of the people here from the "other" place. We all know what that is. So, I was like www.MessenTools.com-39_juuu.gif that to all my old friends.
fighterkat
Posted: Jul 24 2013, 03:57 PM

Member No.: 306

You're on JayCat's list :D www.MessenTools.com-th_PyongMaravillado-1.gif www.MessenTools.com-08_alucinando.gif OH-EM-GEE you are FAYMUSS! www.MessenTools.com-cat-smilley_xD.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hybridized created by Adam. Find more skins at InkDrop Styles.
Back to Top ^^^

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2908 seconds | Archive