NEWS
02/07/2012
It's been a while coming, but I'm making the decision today to close down Taffy.

While I love the concept and the people that joined in the short run it had, I just don't have the time or the energy to spend on making it into a big success like I wanted.

Read more...

23/04/2012
I have revised the lexicon, and moved stuff around again, because it was bugging me. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out now, but I'd love to hear what everyone else has to say about it.
Please go here to see the improved lexicon.

Read more...

14/04/2012
New wanted characters for Dhemlan have been announced!

Read more about them...

12/04/2012
By popular demand, you now should all have the ability to delete your own posts! This in case you post under the wrong account. Topics can't be deleted by you, you'll have to PM me if you misfire on one of those.
The delete button is on the post itself on the top right. If one of your accounts doesn't show the delete button, let me know, I may have missed a group. There's a lot of them. ;)

10/04/2012
More new people! Everyone welcome Caryn and Mercure! We're all looking forward to playing with you guys.

06/04/2012
Some of you may have already noticed, but the information topics are having a bit of a make over. Don't worry, only the order of the information is getting changed, none of the actual content is changing. You won't have to read it all again.
Please bear with me, as over the next week this may happen some more.

Read more...

05/04/2012
We gained some lovely new members, welcome to Yazzeh, Tinker and HyenaSloth!
I would also like to direct everyone's attention to a topic I posted in the chat area: link. I need some input and help and I will love extra on everyone that replies to it!

Thanks in advance!

28/03/2012
I've put up a button to a voting listing, meaning the more you click it, the more exposure Taffy gets. So please vote frequently and religiously!

23/03/2012
There seems to be some confusion about territory rulers so let me clear that up...

ALL territory rulers are still available for play. Anyone can play a territory ruler, even newcomers. There are many castes that can rule on Taffy.

Read more...

17/03/2012
OPENING DAY!
Welcome to everyone and thank you to all my wonderful friends who already joined and convinced me this game needed to be made. I hope you have a ton of fun with it.
We're officially open, as of today! I will spend some time advertising later in the day and get us started.

To anyone NEW who might be reading this, welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on the chat. We're relatively friendly and don't bite hard, I promise.

15/03/2012

We have a chat! And characters rolling in and graphics nearly done. Thanks to Blackbox for the premium shoutmix and Frumpy for the graphics (and finish the rest! Ploz! O=D).

Read more...

08/03/2012

Ordering Frumpy about for graphics and adding a bit of colour and filling *heart*

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Skin adapted from the lovely skins of Lint Roller (inspired by Revo.) and REVOLUTION. of RPG-Directory.com. Graphics by Frumpy.