Welcome

TAKE MY HAND

Welcome to TAKE MY HAND, an advanced Doctor Who roleplay.

Layout BEST viewed in Firefox!

Firefox 3

Links

Staff

ADMINS !

LENA

MODS !

LIA

C-Box

Awards

featured male
the doctor

featured female
gwen cooper

featured couple
Ianto/Jack

featured thread
arrival

the templar/reece lovey

Affiliates

choose a link from the menu
below to visit our afilliates!

RPG-Directory

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to ` TAKE MY HAND. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Fandom Collision - RPG, Movie/TV Show Character RPG
FC
Posted: Apr 29 2011, 04:22 AM

Unregistered

[center]user posted image

For as long as anyone can remember, the walls between dimensions have held strong against their evils. Now, things are starting to change. The walls are crumbling, each needing only a simple touch to send them crashing down.

Something is coming through the darkness; a creature of hatred and anger. It feeds on the emotions of the people it watches over from beyond the dimensional walls.

The walls have all come down now, and all the separate dimensions are starting to fuse. The inhabitants of the previously separate dimensions are passing through into the parallel universes and encountering all sorts of people and situations that are outside their realm and what they know and understand.

The dead are returning, suddenly appearing as if they were never gone. The past, the present, the future -- it's all connecting. People from the past are thrust forward, people in the future are pulled backwards, and nobody knows what's going on anymore. Will you stand against this evil, or fall under its wing?

Home | Rules | Apply | Taken Characters[/center]
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2321 seconds | Archive
Kate Masen skin MIMMY! of RCR and RPGU