indexplotrulesface claimappwantedwho's whoadvertisingskin
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) add replynew topicnew poll

* my heart's in MOTION., best friend and lover | open pb
conor beckett
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 02:49 PM

16 | sabg | lannister | noelle
Group Icon

Group: sophomores
Member No.: 131

WANTED: BEST FRIEND AND FUTURE LOVAH
BEST FRIEND, CRUSH, LOVER, OR WHATEVER..

OKAY SO CONOR'S SECRET IS "i'm afraid of being loved." which means he has major commitment issues and if anyone hinted on being serious with him he's gonna run out of the door and jump off a cliff and swim to russia or something anything really as long as he GETS AWAY. he has a knack of running away from situations that don't go in his favor so he hasn't had an actual girlfriend just flings and things. ANYWAY.

THIS AD IS FOR THAT ONE GIRL WHO IS GOING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING. she's gonna be asweet girl (underclassman must be same age or younger) who does well in school blah blah blah basically just a nice girl. she can be a little assertive if you want but whatever. ALL SHE HAS TO BE IS NICE AND CARING. everything else is up to you the playby is totally open and stuff and yeah. i just put a picture of hailee there because i have a girl crush on her heh. but if you use her that's perfectly fine!!

basically the plot is that she and conor have been friends since she was frosh (or both of them if you make her a soph) and then they've gotten closer and closer and now they're like bffs. SO SINCE THEY'RE BEST FRIENDS, CONOR'S TOTALLY COMFY WITH THEM BEING ALL TOUCHY AND STUFF, RIGHT? but then he starts developing feelings for her and she gets worried about him and he freaks out and lashes at her and they fight more often. BUT SHE WON'T LET IT GO because she CARES ABOUT HIM (AND ALSO LOVES HIM DAS RIGHT SHE RECIPROCATES) so yeah. the plot's gonna start with them being good friends and then conor will start freaking out. if you take this up we can decide together where it goes~~

EAT IT UP, BETCHES.

EDIT: okay, so we've added a new plot point. teague mcloughlin is a cute little irish boy, and he and conor are good friends. he's innocent as a baby rabbit so con's trying to corrupt him. along the way though, and on a very drunken night, they end up sleeping together and there begins the adventure which is connie figuring out his sexuality. i'd love it if she was in this! since she's his best friend, he'd have to tell her some of the shit that went down. HOORAAY ANGST!!

coded by jules @ caution 2.0.
anna
Posted: May 1 2012, 12:52 PM

Unregistered

HOLY FUCK SNAGGING
viola madley
Posted: May 1 2012, 01:12 PM

15 | jocks | st anselms | noelle

Group: inactive
Member No.: 133

ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU
kay
Posted: May 2 2012, 01:57 AM

Unregistered

i kind of hate to be ~that~ person, but if anna never comes back,
i will totally take this because it seems so adorable and dlkfjfs.
so yeah, i'm just throwing that out there and i will be lurking. ;D
viola madley
Posted: May 2 2012, 08:47 AM

it's perfectly fine, kay :) we know those things happen, but let's give anna a couple o days, okay?~
anna
Posted: May 2 2012, 09:23 AM

Unregistered

um well i couldn't make her last night since it was like 1 am but i'm working on her tonight... if you want her to take the request then she can just have it.
viola madley
Posted: May 2 2012, 09:26 AM

no no you were first, so you have the right to take it if you still want to :)
babette hanley
Posted: May 2 2012, 09:46 AM

freshmen
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 138

yaaaay prepping her registration now :)
viola madley
Posted: May 2 2012, 12:42 PM

okay! do you have someplace where we can chat :) like skype or aim or something? i'd love to discuss stuff with you!!
anna
Posted: May 7 2012, 04:30 AM

Unregistered

sorry i've been mia for a few days! yeah, IM me at lovelyxlethal. i'm going to get her done today!
conor beckett
Posted: May 12 2012, 06:27 PM

Group Icon

so it's been almost a week and i guess i can consider this ad open again! i've also added a few more details. :) any takers?
Kenna
Posted: May 25 2012, 12:21 PM

Unregistered

I'd love love love to take this.

You can reach me on AIM at elleftw
conor beckett
Posted: May 25 2012, 02:37 PM

Group Icon

I LOVE YOU A LOT <3333 CAN'T WAIT
nathalie griggs
Posted: May 25 2012, 02:41 PM

15 | jocks | lannister | kenna
Group Icon

Group: sophomores [a]
Member No.: 177

I have her all done... just waiting on my internet to stop being so slow D:< You don't mind Isabelle Fuhrman as the pb, do you? If you do, I'm willing to change, extremely flexible on playbys.
conor beckett
Posted: May 25 2012, 03:16 PM

Group Icon

i'm fine with her, though she does look a bit old lol. but whatever floats your boat~

edit: omg wtf she's younger than me. LADY Y U LOOK OLD. aghlfd anyway yeah fine with her <33
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  add replynew topicnew poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1361 seconds | Archive