Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Smash Society. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Nintendo WiFi Alliance's Top 100 Super Smash Bros Brawl Clans

Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada
MEMEME670
Posted: Dec 17 2008, 08:18 PM

Unregistered

Korlash, and MEMEME670 would like to invite you (Insert Clan Name Here), to participate in La Guerra Sagrada (The Sacred War) This event is unique in that it is a tournament consisting only of clan wars. I am the host, along with Thehunterback, korlash’s leader. The prize will most likely be a banner/picture for signature signifying that you won this event. Many clans will participate, as many as I can get in touch with and accept. Starting time will be decided later, so don’t worry if you have something going on in the near future.
Below is a list of rules (Its pretty big, but I just need to go over everything so almost nothing comes up, I wont have anyone cheating here, not saying you will, but in big events things have a tendency to get out of hand.)

Rules:
Your Clan War List must be given to me at least 3 days before your first clan war time, (the list will carry over, unless you contact me with special reasons)clan war times will be given at least 3 days before it starts, although mostly will be 5.

I will appoint someone, if I cannot do it myself, to watch over the clan war and settle all disputes, clan war rules will be 10v10 with 5 subs possible, and subs must be told to the “Overseer” before they are used. You may sub anyone on the main list for anyone on the sub list, but it must be done BEFORE the starting of the person in questions first match, after the first match the person in question will have to surrender to be let out without losing.
You may NOT do any of the following:
Stall, matches will be called and if within 5 minuites you are not there nor is there a sub appointed, you will surrender.
Use members after they lose, if members lose they may NOT be used again in any part of the clan war.
Substitute members that are not on the substitution list, for this reason all clan war lists must be given with the friend code, along with the people on the substitution list.
All Clan Wars are LMS 10v10 2/3 with the rules stated above, all other rules, such as stages and banned characters/techniques must be given to me atleast 5 hours before the clan war starts or else it will be, FD only, no chars/techniques banned. Rules must be given to me by both clans so I know that they have agreed upon it.
Korlash will go last in each and every round, so we may oversee things as they go along.
Posted: Dec 17 2008, 08:36 PM

Unregistered

WHOOPS, because i cant edit ill post it here. Sorry for leaving the (Insert Clan Name Here) thing on teh invitation, stupid me. Really bad on my part, please forgive me.
mattrad
Posted: Dec 17 2008, 08:41 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 40

lol... so we're gonna have some old-school tryouts for this war. Play me to get a tryout

MagusX
Posted: Oct 13 2012, 03:39 AM

Founding Father

Group: Admin
Member No.: 121

user posted image
We can never escape war.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0229 seconds · Archive