InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Super Smash Bros. RP. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyNew TopicPoll

Whoops, well THAT didn't work as intended...
Dynamite Headdy
Posted: Jul 11 2010, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Rookie
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 602

It seems that I've put off retrieving the old rules posts for too long, so now they're gone for good. Which is just as well, since I pretty much memorized the whole lot of them except for the attack upgrades, and that was technically hosted off-site anyway.

The news forum suffered the most from my experimentation, obviously.

Anyway, if you're not a regular here, all you really need to know is that this site is dead, and will probably stay that way. I should really just close it down and get it over with, but I can't bring myself to do it, mostly because of the boo smilies.

Maybe next week.

If you're looking for random RP experiences starring video game characters, some of our people have fled HERE or HERE, and seem to have pretty good (if differing) ideas of how to run such a show. Happy hunting!
Lucca Ashtear
Posted: Jul 15 2010, 06:03 AM
Quote Post

Frozen in Time
Group Icon

Group: Members (2-stars)
Member No.: 116

I'm pretty sure the rules were manually deleted, Headdy. There was never a time when you could have got them back.

I would prefer that you leave the site up. It's the best medium for regaining contact with those we once knew here.
Boc Aseca
Posted: Sep 16 2010, 12:36 AM
Quote Post

Boc the Crude
Group Icon

Group: Members (1-star)
Member No.: 28

Are you even capable of shutting it down? I'm pretty sure only the Root account can do that. Even so, don't; I still browse old topics from time to time, and the decision is still mine as to whether or not it will be shut down.
PolterGhost
Posted: Sep 29 2010, 09:30 AM
Quote Post

Rookie
Group Icon

Group: Members (1-star)
Member No.: 1,168

I truly do plan on emailing everyone that registered for Shihirin one of these days and bringing it back.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | News | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options ReplyNew TopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.8738 seconds | Archive
Celestial Eruption RP Tohea RPG
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Fansite Wii Planet

The Star Wars Combine Banner Exchange