Photobucket

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Slaves To Darkness. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Warvault Webring

Proposition
Darkoth
Posted: Feb 23 2009, 12:11 PM

Calidus Assassin?

Group: Chaos Worshippers
Member No.: 7

Spliting up is a ridiculous idea so i have a propostion.

Come and join us on the speartip site. And i promise equality to prove it i offer one of your number admin ship to allow them to discuss all important decisions and allow you all to rise up the ranks.

You will also recieve your own forum area on the tip to discuss what you will without prying eyes of other speartip members.

If you wish to discuss more contact me here or on the Tip.
starwoof
Posted: Feb 24 2009, 06:39 AM

Deamon

Group: Chaos Worshippers
Member No.: 2

I'm gonna go join the tip right now. The only reason I didn't before is because I think that the page is too busy and far to the right. tongue.gif

Cheers.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2465 seconds | Archive
Disclaimer: This website is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. Warhammer 40,000 is a registered trademark and/or Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2008. All Games Workshop words and phrases herein are used without permission. No challenge is intended to the status of these or any other trademarks of Games Workshop Ltd. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

Join The Librarium Online Banner Exchange