InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to [Shephard Family Enterprise Consultants]. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What Do A Woman Really Want To See ........, Getting Want You Want.
shephardfamilyenterprise
  Posted: Dec 16 2005, 01:33 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin(Super)
Member No.: 1

Okay, what do a woman really want to see when she is out and about? Most men have tried everything from buying that expensive suit, shirt, shoes, and tie to cologne. Hair cuts, beard trim of different styles to cooking that gourmet meal and bringing it into work so that possibly that special woman will taste it and inadvertently approach the man and ask him to invite her over for a special course of meal and a couple of glasses of wine. But what do it really take to cause a woman to fall into a manís arms and make passionate love to him, secretively, without any recourse or commitment?

Men, if you really want to gain a womanís attention just do it in style. I know there will be women who will say just be yourself and it will happen, of course, men do not have that type of time especially those who are in their late 30ís and 40ís. We want to be creative and appealing always. We donít want to appear as old or over the hill. We want the same respect and affection as the time we first saw that beautiful woman standing at the bus stop on her way to work, or that woman walking in the mall looking beautiful and smelling wonderful when we were sixteen years of age. We want that type of woman right now and we donít want to wait six to eight months to get it. We want that beautiful woman to want us now no matter what. We want her to sense our desire for her without spending a fortune to get her. We donít want to compete with that other guy who really can afford her. We want the woman of our dreams to be next to us without question, without the less attractive ones (beauty is in the eyes of itís beholder) embarrassing us into believing that we should be ashamed of ourselves for still having sexual desires. Men, when you look into the mirror in the morning prepare yourself to compete for that position in life that is guaranteed to us. Donít sway, donít bow, donít lean., be that what was and is given to you as a man. Step out in the morning knowing that you are that man, that strong leader that everyone wants to be with, look at yourself and imagine what would it take or what a woman would want to see when see look at you. What would it take for that beautiful woman to look at you while walking by and want you unconditionally. Even when you are riding the bus or any other public transportation, prepare yourself so that when a woman sits or stands next to you the only thing that will be on her mind is ÖĒ I want to make love to that man right now!!!!Ē Donít show off, donít over react in public just be patient and wait. Believe me they are watching and wanting you. It may not be the one who is in front of you right now or who may try to discourage you after reading this forum but it is happeningÖ. Set yourself up to be wanted, it is okay to prepare yourself and place yourself somewhere where that woman will beÖÖ she is waiting for youÖÖÖÖ
PRICE79
Posted: Dec 16 2005, 02:51 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

GOOD ADVISE . THE REASON WHY I LIKE THIS FORUM IS BECAUSE IT HAS GOOD INFORMATION.

This post has been edited by PRICE79 on Dec 16 2005, 03:02 PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | How Can I Get Her Attention? | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1682 seconds | Archive