Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Shadow Followers of J. Michael Tatum. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hello =D, Any other Shadow Followers in Ohio?
KepiOfAgape
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 07:51 AM

"Who's He?" Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 528

Hiya! I'm Lindsey, but you can call me Kepi if you like ^^ If it wasn't for my lovely Mother, I would be a lot more knowledgeable in the world of Otaku than what I am now. Tatum is the first person in this world that I've grown a shining to, and he won't be my last =) I'm still learning, so please don't be harsh in your corrections. My favorite color is pink and black. Not one or the other, but together and my birthday is in August. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys ^^
RaeRae304
Posted: May 28 2012, 11:39 PM

"He's Cute" Fan

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 321

Welcome, Kepi! Glad you found us, because we love having new shadows to get to know. If you have any questions, you can ask them on here, or on any of the forums that you think would be more beneficial in answering them. Don't forget to look over the rules we have(not that I think you'll break any) just in case any of them confuse you and you want them to be clarified.

Older members like to ask our newbies fun questions to help make them more comfortable and accepted, so I'll start of the questioning.

What was the first manga/anime that got you hooked?
Xyld Vesperia
Posted: Jun 22 2012, 12:25 AM

"Who's He?" Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 520

Welcome to the Family!!!

I'm Justin, nice to meet you. I hope you have fun while you're here, and I hope to see you around!!!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Introductions | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0734 seconds | Archive
SHADOW FOLLOWERS CHAT BOX (New posts are at the top!)