Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Shadow Followers of J. Michael Tatum. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Shadow Interview 5, May 20-22, 2011 (hopefully)
kuroneko-chan
Posted: Jun 14 2011, 06:56 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

@ForeverPurity: My departure date is still unknown. Depending on where I head off to, it's either mid-August or mid-October.
ForeverPurity
Posted: Jun 15 2011, 11:39 AM

"I Love Him!" Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

So sometime in the fall. I'm sad I haven't been able to meet you in person, Kuron! D:

It is pretty awesome... c:
kuroneko-chan
Posted: Jul 1 2011, 07:13 AM

Administrator

How to use TalkShoe:

1) A few minutes before the set time and date, click on this link: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/90888

You should be able to hear everything, as Michael and I will be talking through this web client via mobile phones. The time limit is 1.5 hours. During this time, I will be asking questions that members have asked--don't worry, you get credit for your question--and chat with Michael. Feel free to chat in the chatbox (however, if it gets too distracting and/or creepy, I will block all chats. Remember that the Shadow Follower Rules and Regulations continue to apply during our Shadow Interviews. Also, please keep any mentions of your JMT dreams in a separate chatbox).

If we have time at the end, I will allow a couple of people (again, depending on the time limit), to call into the podcast to talk with him for a couple of minutes. In order to do that, here's what you do:

1) Call: 1-724-444-7444 (yes, on your mobile phone)
2) Enter 90888#
3) Enter your 10-digit pin and then the # key (only if you have signed up for talkshoe)
OR
3) Enter 1# (if you didn't want to sign up for talkshoe)

Any questions should be directed my way.

Some questions that were asked:

1) Is this a free service?
Yes. It's free to sign up and use--as long as you're not the one calling in.

2) If we end up having a few minutes to talk to Micihael and call in, would that show up as a long distance call on the phone bill?
Yes--here is the explanation that the employee at the Help Forums gives: "The Talkshoe number (724-444-7444) is a Pennsylvania telephone number, so expect normal long distance charges if you are outside that area. If you have free nights-and-weekends packages or a fixed-rate service plan, then your calls will be free. If you have a standard plan, then standard phone charges will apply for calling a (724) area code. If you are using a cell phone, minutes will apply to your usage. There will be no additional charges on your phone bill for TalkShoe services. Many users use their cell phones, especially if they have free long distance."

3) If we can't use our cell phone, can we just use the chat box to talk to him instead?
No, the problem with the chatbox is that it lags a good 30-45 seconds behind, and we won't have any way of keeping it recorded. Not only that, but the lag can waste most of the time that you'll have to talk to him. The idea of the recording is for those who couldn't join us to listen at their leisure, and for those who get a chance to talk to him to have a bit a souvenir. Also, if Michael does not click on the link on his computer, he won't be able to read anything.

The Shadow Followers Administration hopes to see you drop by our podcast!
Dramanerd08
Posted: Jul 1 2011, 02:09 PM

"I Like Him :)" Fan

Member No.: 90

I would be interested in calling in. Can't wait!
ForeverPurity
Posted: Jul 2 2011, 08:52 PM

"I Love Him!" Fan

Member No.: 54

I'm interested in it too! smile.gif
kuroneko-chan
Posted: Jul 6 2011, 12:12 AM

Administrator

Update: Shadow Interview 5 will be conducted, Thursday, July 7th at 3pm CENTRAL.

Please enter the chat at least 5-10 minutes beforehand to confirm with me whether or not you would like to speak with Michael after I ask your questions!

DOWNLOAD LINK IS UP. Visit: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/90888 for the link under 'Shadow Interview 5 (Part 2)'

Part 1 is still under works--sorry for the delay--transcriptions are harder than I thought!
Daffodil'n
Posted: Jul 10 2011, 01:23 PM

"I Like Him A Lot!" Fan

Member No.: 177

Chat transcript has been uploaded! biggrin.gif

SF5 Chat

If you have problems let me know.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Shadow Interviews | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0951 seconds | Archive
SHADOW FOLLOWERS CHAT BOX (New posts are at the top!)