Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Shadow Followers of J. Michael Tatum. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Kyouya & Haruhi: spread the love for mature love.
Angel Darkchylde
  Posted: Nov 22 2008, 05:38 PM

"I Like Him A Lot!" Fan

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Well since it seems with my guess of a Haruhi plush as a gift for our dearest Shadow King we've begun to unleash the Kyou/Haru fangirls. So as the title says; let us spread the love for mature love.

The more I think on all the 'possible' hints for it. The more I become a bigger fan of this pairing. But a bunch of it comes with Michael's great job of Kyouya. XD

This post has been edited by Angel Darkchylde on Nov 22 2008, 05:40 PM
kuroneko-chan
Posted: Nov 22 2008, 07:50 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ah, my ultimate favorite pairing. You know, I wonder if KyouxHaru is ever possible in Ouran, especially after some recent developments in the manga. Granted, I'm not caught up as much as everyone else who are following scanlations, but I hear a lot about it (and it's enough to drive me bonkers). I always thought that KyouxHaru was the pairing that made most sense because they seem to be on the same wavelength.

Did anyone notice at the beginning of the Kirimi episode that Haruhi and Kyouya were always next to each other in the shot? Or am I just hallucinating?
Angel Darkchylde
Posted: Nov 22 2008, 08:22 PM

"I Like Him A Lot!" Fan

QUOTE (kuroneko-chan @ Nov 22 2008, 06:50 PM)
Ah, my ultimate favorite pairing. You know, I wonder if KyouxHaru is ever possible in Ouran, especially after some recent developments in the manga. Granted, I'm not caught up as much as everyone else who are following scanlations, but I hear a lot about it (and it's enough to drive me bonkers). I always thought that KyouxHaru was the pairing that made most sense because they seem to be on the same wavelength.

Did anyone notice at the beginning of the Kirimi episode that Haruhi and Kyouya were always next to each other in the shot? Or am I just hallucinating?

Well I seem to go for the unlikely pairs lately. Besides, it's not the probability of the pairing happening that makes it fan worthy. And alas....it's true the focus is currently on the possibility of the Tama/Haru pairing and Hika/Haru pairing at the moment.

But in a way, that's what makes it more fun to like the 'unlikely' pairing. Because the imagination is free to run wild in stories. Plus we get to catch all the hints and use them to help fuel the creativity for great fanfiction pieces.

And no Neko-chan you're not halucinating. XD
Lizzie
Posted: Dec 5 2008, 06:12 PM

"I Like Him :)" Fan

Member No.: 3

I'm not as big of a KyouHaru fan as I used to be, but that doesn't exclude me from a discussion here & there ^^

I always did think Kirimi's episode was a good one for KyouHaru. There aren't even any big MOE moments, but that's just it. They're fine with just chilling out & standing near each other, and they're totally calm with one another. Haruhi's asking for Kyouya's advice on what to do, Kyouya's standing behind Haruhi & agreeing with her points, things like that. Subtleties always get to me when it comes to pairings.

While I'm not 100% supportive of them as a romantic pair, I do like the respect they hold for one another, and that they can depend on each other to give out some refreshing calmness and intelligence that the rest of the hosts don't really seem to have (Although I suppose Haruhi can't always depend on Kyouya for being reasonable and rational. He does have that side of him that sometimes makes Haruhi think "Dear Lord, what the hell is up with this guy??" like the rest of the hosts XD)
kuroneko-chan
Posted: Dec 9 2008, 04:12 PM

Administrator

I almost forgot this was here. OH well. TIME TO REVIIIIIIIIVE!

Oh yes, of course. Kyouya's not completely reasonable--but I think that's what makes their pairing so much fun! Kyouya's so capable of any emotion, but he hides them very well. It's especially moe when Haruhi can see through his walls. They're just capable of being both sweet and CUUUUTE, but also mature. I can see her holding serious conversations with him. (Actually, my roommate and I were talking about that the other night: how we think that dating someone you can talk seriously with is a lot more meaningful.)

And Fangie-san, I totally agree! I love catching all of these little hints here and there about how they regard each other and respect each other. Other people can't see it (because they're just not into KyouxHaru) but we can, and we can all moe over it!

-goes to rewatch episode 8 and fangirl like crazy-
Angel Darkchylde
Posted: Dec 10 2008, 09:03 AM

"I Like Him A Lot!" Fan

Or they see it, and just ignore it. Which is fine because that's what we're here for. XD

That's also one of the positives....their relationship wouldn't consist of the typical mushy gushy stuff. Not that there's anything wrong with any of that. But it's refreshing to know they'd have...well a slightly different relationship due to their personalities and views.

Oh I sound like such a cornball. tongue.gif
kuroneko-chan
Posted: Dec 10 2008, 12:26 PM

Administrator

Oh, not at all <3 I love the diversity of their relationships compared to the other pairings (mainly TamaxHaru.) I mean, with Haruhi, the relationships should be different to other shoujo manga pairings, but Kyouya and Haruhi's sharp witty minds just blow me away when they're together <3
Lizzie
Posted: Dec 10 2008, 08:49 PM

"I Like Him :)" Fan

Member No.: 3

Heh. Reminds me of a Shakespeare quote from "Much Ado About Nothing":

"Thou and I art too wise to woo peaceably". I think that'd sum up their relationship right there if they ever had one XD
kuroneko-chan
Posted: Dec 10 2008, 09:12 PM

Administrator

LOL. That's so true, actually! hahaha. That was a great quote, Lizzie-san! Thanks xD
Angel Darkchylde
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 09:48 PM

"I Like Him A Lot!" Fan

Ah Lizzie-chan you are so right. And since I was watching the finale for SYTYCD Canada and I've decided that if Haruhi grew her hair to about her shoulders. She and Kyouya would look SPECTACULAR doing the Paso Doble. XD
ForeverPurity
Posted: Aug 16 2010, 02:23 PM

"I Love Him!" Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm just gonna roll around happy in this thread. Because, yes, I am a KyouHaru fan. Tainted Haruhi, me. D:

I dunno. I just can't explain it, Haruhi can go with all the hosts, in it's own explanation.

I just love this pairing the most. ;o;

*rages at the manga*

Aaa, que sera, sera... it's like the Inuyasha ending all over again. Bah...
KionaKina
Posted: Sep 10 2011, 07:44 PM

"He's Cute" Fan

Member No.: 382

ohhhhhh, KyoyaxHaruhi is such a cute pairing! There're so many hints that Kyoya has feelings for her.

Granted, I'm more familiar with the anime than the manga, but the two of them would be adorable! happy.gif

But I'm pretty sure Tamaki and Haruhi end up together in the manga. *sigh* (even though I like that pairing too)

But the anime was open-ended, so we can still dream!! <3
KuchikiRukia
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 08:31 PM

"Who's He?" Fan

Member No.: 298

I support KyouHaru completely in the anime, and while I do support it very much in the manga, I can see the logic behind TamaHaru and I do sort of like it in the manga. In the anime, I highly disagree with the TamaHaru pairing. It seems like they were thrown together. Whereas KyouHaru in both the anime and manga just seems to work smile.gif They have this great vibe to them. I love it.
RaeRae304
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 02:27 AM

"He's Cute" Fan

Member No.: 321

I agree with Kuchiki, the anime throws them together from the very beginning and they don't grow to learn and respect each other as much as haruhi and kyoya do. The anime doesn't give anyone else a shot at her affection. The manga manly focuses of the love triangle between tama/haru/hika, but (and I say this because I'm a huge fan of the haru/kyo pairing) neither tama nor hika get the same respect and admiration that haruhi and kyoya have in their relationship-- it seems like that's exactly what they want and strive for in a relationship, and I was rooting 'til the end of the manga for haru/kyo pairing to come through. Such a shame...

Well, I guess that's why we have fanfiction! biggrin.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Ouran High School Host Club | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1679 seconds | Archive
SHADOW FOLLOWERS CHAT BOX (New posts are at the top!)